Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 06-02-2007, 08:19 PM   #16
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Official Pistons@ Cavs Gamethread

Can't help but wonder how tired people are from game 5, lot of people played heavy minutes there, not just Lebron, in fact Billups played more than Lebron, could see it making a difference towards the end.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:19 PM   #17
KempSonics
Local High School Star

KempSonics has an OK reputation so far

Hopefully the refs call the game fair and don't bend the Pistons over tonight. But we all know what the agenda is.
KempSonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:19 PM   #18
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempSonics
Hopefully the refs call the game fair and don't bend the Pistons over tonight. But we all know what the agenda is.

Keep that crap out of here, refs have done the Cavs no favors this series.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #19
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Come on, Mathius. Join me for once.

No, you sound retarded. This isn't time for PleezeBelieve type antics, the Cavs have to win one more, or its all for nothing.

It's time to buckle down and get it done.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:21 PM   #20
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
No, you sound retarded. This isn't time for PleezeBelieve type antics, the Cavs have to win one more, or its all for nothing.

It's time to buckle down and get it done.

Mathius
You are a real d!ck. I'm excited for the biggest game in franchise history. I point out all of the disappointments that this city has had to endure leading up to this game.

Retarded? F*ck off.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:22 PM   #21
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Craig Sager must love Al Capone. Pinstripe overkill. Where does he buy his suits?
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:23 PM   #22
Mathius

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
You are a real d!ck. I'm excited for the biggest game in franchise history. I point out all of the disappointments that this city has had to endure leading up to this game.

Retarded? F*ck off.

Leading up to what game? Jeezus, you act like we're in the championship. It's Game 6 of the ECF, against a team that's infinately better than us, and they proved it in the last game, when nobody but Lebron could get it done (and he did).

Mathius
Old 06-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #23
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

LETS GO CAVS

I never thought in a million years Id have more interest in watching an eastern conference game than a western conference series game.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Leading up to what game? Jeezus, you act like we're in the championship. It's Game 6 of the ECF, against a team that's infinately better than us, and they proved it in the last game, when nobody but Lebron could get it done (and he did).

Mathius
It's a close-out game that, if won, will send the Cavs to the Finals for the first time in franchise history. Forgive me if I'm a little excited.

Jesus, man...
Old 06-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #25
BigTicket
Cavs for life

Give it a rest already Mathius.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #26
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Retarded? F*ck off.

You feeling butterflies yet? I know I do before any big Mavs game, its such a great feeling.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:26 PM   #27
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
You feeling butterflies yet? I know I do before any big Mavs game, its such a great feeling.
Most definitely.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:28 PM   #28
Mathius

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Give it a rest already Mathius.

You give it a rest, so far I've called everything in this series, EVEN that Lebron could have a performance like his game 5 performance (and if you don't believe me, go find the Game 5 thread and look on page 2).

You idiots keep blathering nonsense and *****ing at me, but I've been right.

If the Cavs win tonight, then they've proved something, but up to this point the game's haven't meant crap.

We beat an injury riddled Wizards team, and a Nets team with almost no inside presence that quite frankly didn't play that well.

Stop acting like we did the impossible. Everybody knew when the playoffs started that we'd probably be in the ECF.

What would really be impressive is if we won.

Mathius

Last edited by Mathius : 06-02-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:30 PM   #29
Mathius

They picked ERIC SNOW!? for a pregame interview? God damn, that's what I wanted to hear going into Game 6!

Mathius
Old 06-02-2007, 08:32 PM   #30
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
You give it a rest, so far I've called everything in this series, EVEN that Lebron could have a performance like his game 5 performance (and if you don't believe me, go find the Game 4 thread and look on page 2).

You idiots keep blathering nonsense and *****ing at me, but I've been right.

If the Cavs win tonight, then they've proved something, but up to this point the game's haven't meant crap.

We beat an injury riddled Wizards team, and a Nets team with almost no inside presence that quite frankly didn't play that well.

Stop acting like we did the impossible. Everybody knew when the playoffs started that we'd probably be in the ECF.

What would really be impressive is if we won.

Mathius
I didn't predict a thing. I simply expressed a little excitement for the game. I know that is a foreign concept to you, but can some of us enjoy this without you taking a piss on us?

If you are right, you are right. Who really cares?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: