Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-02-2007, 11:52 PM   #16
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation
Default Re: Booby????

Cuz he looks like him.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:56 PM   #17
laker24
I brick open layups

laker24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Daniel Gibson.....WHY hasn't there been a single thread about this guy?

I like his game, very confident. Need a new nickname though.
laker24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:57 PM   #18
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Daniel Gibson.....WHY hasn't there been a single thread about this guy?

he was a kick ass shooter in college and shot 41% from 3 this season. Pistons forgot to do a scouting report.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:12 AM   #19
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Cleveland has talent. They got a good Shannon Brown who would be a great bench player on any team,and start on a few.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:15 AM   #20
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

he's a high scoring steve kerr.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:17 AM   #21
SportsAnalyzer
Banned

SportsAnalyzer has no real reputation yet.
Default Daniel Gibson needs to let everyone know next season

I'm a grown a$$ man and my name is DAINEL not BOOBIE. That has to be the weirdest nickname I have ever heard for a NBA player. BOOBIE has no FLOW to It-lol
SportsAnalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:20 AM   #22
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Daniel Gibson needs to let everyone know next season

I know a dude from Houston names Boobie also.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:33 AM   #23
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Daniel Gibson needs to let everyone know next season

Daniel Gibson has been doing this almost every minute he's gotten since all star break. every minute he's played he's looked good.

yet he still can't start. WHY.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:33 AM   #24
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Daniel Gibson with incredible 31-point Game 6 performance

Quote:
he was a kick ass shooter in college

Not really. He was a good 3pt shooter but his shooting %'s were always around 40. The problem with him was that he was a dumb chucker in Texas. Him and Paulino were one of the dumbest backcourts I've ever seen and then you had PJ Tucker, who wasn't very "selective" on that team as well.

It was a great game and maybe beside Lebron (who does most of the playmaking) he can be a solid starting PG but elsewhere? I don't see it.

One thing is for sure though, I'd rather have him playing than Larry Hughes.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:37 AM   #25
SpLiTViZiOnZ
Decent playground baller

SpLiTViZiOnZ has an OK reputation so far

Cavs fans have been asking for him to play and for Larry to sit for quite some time now. This should come as no surprise to any of us. Well maybe a little but not too too much. Now if we could have developed Shannon Brown a little more, we would be in real good shape with our bench.
SpLiTViZiOnZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:39 AM   #26
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Great performance. Deserves a pat on the back.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:46 AM   #27
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

A lot of players who say they don't feel pressure and are just enjoying themselves on the court sound phony and are lieing. Gibson is one of the few guys who isn't. You can tell he's having the time of his life when he's on the court. He just doesn't care ala Horry. That's what makes him so effective I guess.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:03 AM   #28
TheHonestTruth
Banned

TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Booby????

Witness!
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:38 AM   #29
Tank
I airball my layups

Tank has an OK reputation so far

Boobie is clutch!

He delivered tonight. That's the reason why they're in the NBA finals and not going back to The Palace for a Game 7.
Tank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:46 AM   #30
ChrisConley
Local High School Star

ChrisConley has an OK reputation so far

He killed in game 4 too. It's great that LeBron has this young gun to draw defense for the next few years. If they can get a decent big man, they are championship contenders for years to come.
ChrisConley is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: