Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2017, 11:57 PM   #16
PistonsFan#21
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Jon Jones Tests Positive for Steroids after UFC 214. Stripped of title yet again!

You're worth millions of dollars ...if you really want to cheat then how are you not able to figure out a way to get PEDs that are not detectable by the tests yet?

Im sure his team must know all the stuff they are getting tested for and yet they keep using it and failing tests?
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:10 AM   #17
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

Default Re: Jon Jones Tests Positive for Steroids after UFC 214. Stripped of title yet again!

He did this on purpose to give one big final **** you to Dana. He said it himself before the fight, Dana doesnt care about you unless you are making him money. Anyone could see there was extreme tension between Dana and Jon if you watched the interviews before the fight. So he came out stole the show, got his hype train back, got the fans on his side, and even called out Lesnar and got a response from him. Dana was probably bursting with joy and the whole time Jon knew he was on steroids and the story would come out soon......

What a brilliant man and a UFC Legend
FreezingTsmoove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:10 AM   #18
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
so the title goes back to cormier ? lol I don't see how he can accept that after getting humiliated the way he did and then the crying incident

he doesnt have to "accept" it you moron since the fight doesnt count and since the fight doesnt count jon jones never won it from him in the first place. trumptards are special.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:11 AM   #19
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

lol wut? this is the first i read/heard of this. is this real?

i can't believe this isnt front page of major news sites. holy fukk if its true
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:12 AM   #20
NZStreetBaller
Decent college freshman

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=438600

I happily take this back.

it all makes sense now. How can cormier take super punches from rumble johnson but not one lousy head kick from jon. If jones knew about this which im sure he did.... it just shows how afraid of cormier he is. no wonder the dude is freakishly powerful for a tall lanky motherphaka no wonder he can easily go 5 rounds throwing taxing creative shots all fight long.

He was never a genetic freak. ever. im convinced that the only time we saw a clean jones was against OSP. and he looked so lackluster in that fight.
NZStreetBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:17 AM   #21
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
he doesnt have to "accept" it you moron since the fight doesnt count and since the fight doesnt count jon jones never won it from him in the first place. trumptards are special.

you ****ing idiot .. the fight happened .. the optics are all there .. cormier got knocked the fk out and then cried like a bitch .. he'll probably take it back .. but it doesn't look quite right for him to have it after all that
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:24 AM   #22
NZStreetBaller
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
you ****ing idiot .. the fight happened .. the optics are all there .. cormier got knocked the fk out and then cried like a bitch .. he'll probably take it back .. but it doesn't look quite right for him to have it after all that

Why not hes beat every other clean fighter hes ever faced?? He'll just face the number one contender for the title.
NZStreetBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:35 AM   #23
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
Why not hes beat every other clean fighter hes ever faced?? He'll just face the number one contender for the title.

it just looks weird I guess .. oh got my ass knocked out, cried on tv .. I'm still champion .. but yeah of course technically, he should get it back
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:53 AM   #24
Pushxx
Pushxx

Quote:
A rep for Jon Jones released the following statement ... "We are all at a complete loss for words right now. Jon, his trainers, his nutritionists and his entire camp have worked tirelessly and meticulously the past 12 months to avoid this exact situation."

hahahahaha this is so funny. So much bullshit.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:16 AM   #25
Code Breaker
Decent playground baller

You got to be kidding me you can't fix stupid.
Code Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:32 AM   #26
plowking
Verticle?

I truly believed that Jon Jones was scared of DC. A 6'4 guy with a 12 inch reach advantage has had suspicious testosterone levels, or has been popped, every single time, when going against this 5'10 former heavyweight with a dad bod.

Every single time when DC was put in front of him, he was dodgy.

He definitely thinks that he can't beat him without the help of steroids. Speaks volumes.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:58 AM   #27
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
hahahahaha this is so funny. So much bullshit.

why do you need to work so hard and meticulous if you just don't take steroids?
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:09 AM   #28
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:29 AM   #29
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I truly believed that Jon Jones was scared of DC. A 6'4 guy with a 12 inch reach advantage has had suspicious testosterone levels, or has been popped, every single time, when going against this 5'10 former heavyweight with a dad bod.

Every single time when DC was put in front of him, he was dodgy.

He definitely thinks that he can't beat him without the help of steroids. Speaks volumes.

Only reason to cheat against DC is out of fear of DC picking him up and slamming his string bean ass. That and Jones may have a weak chin. I've seen a bunch of Jones fights and it's hard to hit him square in the face.

But this is so stupid to do this again. I mean he cried in the middle of the ring and we all cheered him on and he was cheating all of us.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:32 AM   #30
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

It's probably a conspiracy against him.

I don't believe it.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: