Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-22-2017, 10:41 PM   #16
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Default Re: Trump Arizona state speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
you're so low IQ

i never correlated the one black guy planted behind Trump as them being racist more than the one black guy planted behind Trump as a gimmick to pretend they're not racist. like i said its funny to me just how obvious of a show he is planted there in perfect position, probably the best 'seat' in the house to push that belief for optics. to put it bluntly its fake to pretend or make believe they're not

look at the audience. its obvious a lot of racism exists in the Trumptard audience or else there would be even a little bit of diversity.

So you're saying that you're not trying to correlate, but then you finish your rant by saying to look at the audience and that there's obvious racism cause there's a lack of Black people in the audience.

You are correlating the two! Man you are slow!
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:43 PM   #17
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
oh give me a break u retard u cant possibly think the make up of this audience being 1000's of only white people has no relevance to race

and i want to make clear i'm not crying so much about it more than amazed that its so white.

i swear there used to be some blacks and hispanics i've seen in his audiences when he was runnning for Prez but this is seriously 99.9% of whites in a building of 1000's of people. its surreal
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:43 PM   #18
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

you can't tell if everyone is white there .. you think all latinos look like this:

and all blacks look the same apparently according to you .. but we are the racists

Last edited by dude77 : 08-22-2017 at 10:50 PM.
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:44 PM   #19
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
So you're saying that you're not trying to correlate, but then you finish your rant by saying to look at the audience and that there's obvious racism cause there's a lack of Black people in the audience.

You are correlating the two! Man you are slow!

no i was specifically referring to the one black guy planted there u idiot. i wasn't talking about Trump supporters when i was talking about him. its obvious many Trump supporters are in fact racists. some aren't but many are.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:44 PM   #20
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Quote:
oh give me a break u retard u cant possibly think the make up of this audience being 1000's of only white people has no relevance to race

I can't see the whole crowd that's facing Trump, so I don't make asinine assumptions like you. There are plenty of Latinos out in Arizona. But like I said, the majority of the country is White, so what do you expect??

Why are you so triggered about White people?
Old 08-22-2017, 10:47 PM   #21
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
you can't tell if everyone is white there .. you think latinos are only brown colored retard

give me the general direction where u see a latino. most look very obviously white. its funny you're so pitiful and desperate to pretend to make this excuse when latinos are mostly pretty easy to distiinguish, especially in this audience where the looks of most, if not all of them, are definitely whities.

i wish u trumptards would stop fronting like trumptards are diverse to begin with. its so dishonest and retarded for u to even try and defend the idea you're a diverse group. but man this audience tonight is as white as a white audience gets. its rare to see a audience this white unless its some KKK rally TBH

its sad how none of u bitches can ever own up to obvious shit
Old 08-22-2017, 10:49 PM   #22
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I can't see the whole crowd that's facing Trump, so I don't make asinine assumptions like you. There are plenty of Latinos out in Arizona. But like I said, the majority of the country is White, so what do you expect??

Why are you so triggered about White people?

ok gimme the general direction where u saw a non white person. 6 o clock is the lone black guy the camera has panned to. its gone 9 o clock to 12 o clock to 3 o clock angles. ALL white. stop lying u dishonest sensitive fake bitches

call a spade a spade. tell it like it is u sorry mf'ers. why is it so hard to admit the obvious with u trumptards?

its not like it hurts u admitting what everyone already thinks/knows. this speeches audience just reinforces what we all know. its silly u ISH shill's are being so dishonest to pretend this audience has diversity.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:51 PM   #23
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Poor Godzuki has never seen a White Latino. His racist ways assume that all Latinos are Brown.

Example of a White Latino:

Old 08-22-2017, 10:51 PM   #24
dude77
NBA rookie of the year

there are plenty of white looking latinos or straight up white latinos so you won't be able to tell .. also you can have mixed people there

^there you go
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:54 PM   #25
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

i just hope when this is over they post audience screenshots to show waht i'm talking about. its funny to me u all are seriously trying to pretend diversity in this audience thru supposedly indistinguishable hispanics

at least there will be a video so people can see what i'm talking about. screenshots would be better tho since they're easier to view the white sea of the trumptard audience. its honestly surreal how little diversity there is here.
Old 08-22-2017, 10:56 PM   #26
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude77
trump destroying the media for their double standard

The next coherent sentence Trump utters will be his first. He isn't destroying shit.

It must be tiring spinning everything this turd does into a positive. The fact that he's still holding campaigns rallies months after the election is embarrassing in itself.
ThePhantomCreep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:57 PM   #27
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Quote:
i just hope when this is over they post audience screenshots to show waht i'm talking about. its funny to me u all are seriously trying to pretend diversity in this audience thru supposedly indistinguishable hispanics

at least there will be a video so people can see what i'm talking about. screenshots would be better tho since they're easier to view the white sea of the trumptard audience.

Let's say hypothetically that you're right, where and when is Trump rallying these racists? How is he communicating to them? Hand signals? Blinking of the eyes? How?

I'm willing to step into crazy town with you, but you have to show me the way. How is Trump rallying the troops I ask you? Where are the pictures and audio files of Trump preaching hatred towards Blacks, Latinos, Gays, etc.??
Old 08-22-2017, 11:02 PM   #28
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Let's say hypothetically that you're right, where and when is Trump rallying these racists? How is he communicating to them? Hand signals? Blinking of the eyes? How?

I'm willing to step into crazy town with you, but you have to show me the way. How is Trump rallying the troops I ask you? Where are the pictures and audio files of Trump preaching hatred towards Blacks, Latinos, Gays, etc.??

he hasn't said one racist thing yet nor did i ever pretend he did u low iq idiot

ughh.

i was just pointing out how white the audience is while u dishonest trumptards kept pretending there is diversity there but we can't see it

and i said in the bigger picture most of us know many of the people who support trump are racists. not all, but many. that this audience make up speaks volumes. i never said what he has said thus far has been racist tho.

i mean u can make connections to him being racist with his praise of sherriff Aripalo and stuff like that but i'm not making that connection. just saying the audience is white as fukk ...and then arguing with u dishonest idiots trying to lie like its not all white. thats a summary of our back and forths so far~
Old 08-22-2017, 11:06 PM   #29
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

i swear 20 years from now they're going to keep bringing up hillary to incite their low IQ base

its crazy how much they despise hillary
Old 08-22-2017, 11:12 PM   #30
qrich
King Heno

Has he pardoned Sheriff Joe yet like the Left kept claiming?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: