Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-11-2017, 09:15 PM   #61
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Durant mocks Curry: Nobody wants to play in Under Armors

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
The general consensus here is that nobody cares about Durant first title...it gets no attention. Born otoh had everyone raving about his first title even though he didn't even play as well as '17 Durant.

Nobody cares about his first title 'cause it's just his first title. If he wins three titles and three FMVPs, people will care, and media will have him in top 10 all time list.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:23 PM   #62
tpols
we already won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Nobody cares about his first title 'cause it's just his first title. If he wins three titles and three FMVPs, people will care, and media will have him in top 10 all time list.

No..bron got good credit right after his first title...it was his only convincing one that wasnt squeaked out. People dont care about durants on another level.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:25 PM   #63
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
No..bron got good credit right after his first title...it was his only convincing one that wasnt squeaked out. People dont care about durants on another level.

People don't care about Durant yet 'cause he hasn't won enough. If he won another 2, people will care.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:41 AM   #64
sportjames23
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Looks like there is going to be a serious chemistry issue for the Warriors upcoming season. They are still good enough to win next year despite this, seeing how the Lakers in 2004 made it to NBA Finals with Shaq and Kobe's problems going on. In a long run though, this is definitely going to hurt.

Source: https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...ruits.amp.html

KD with absolutely NO fucks to give anymore. This man rips old teammates, new teammates, rivals, Twitter foes, etc.
sportjames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:02 AM   #65
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze

Quote:
“This is nothing that is going to put a wrench in the locker room,” Curry said.

Curry listened to the podcast to understand the context.

“I told him that he has a certain opinion based on his experience growing up in the Nike business,” Curry said of Durant. “What that means when it comes to the competition among shoe brands and universities and the whole grassroots system and whatnot – he’s entitled to that opinion obviously. ... But when it comes to what I’m trying to do with Under Armour, and what the Curry brand means and what Under Armour basketball means, that statement does not ring true at all.”

Curry said there is a mutual respect between he and Durant when it comes to their endorsement deals.

“Nah. ... I understand how what we do and the team that we are and the success we’ve had, no matter what anybody says it’s going to be blowing up. ... Especially when it’s the opportunity to make it look (controversial). ... Like I said, it’s nothing that’s going to break up the locker room.”

Full interview, I knew he'd be pissed off. I don't really mind KD generally talking what he said but with your own teammate is beyond moronic. He's been feeling himself a bit too much though, can't blame him after the Warrior success. He needs to learn that there are some boundaries.

I don't see him pulling this UA ish again. But if he does, then there's defs gonna be some locker room

hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:08 AM   #66
Dray n Klay
Banned

hold the L, your tears are delicious

Dray n Klay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:05 AM   #67
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

this is dumb.

What Durant said was fact.

I have the new Curry's got em for free. Our team shoes. They wack as f*ck, but I don't mind playing in them. Wouldn't wear them out on the weekend though. We used to be a Nike team now we switched, but its all good. We got the Bran stuff from Nike before, also wack.

All these shoe companies got themselves in this AAU mess, bribing kids with shoes etc. Its no secret people want Nikes, they doper looking and easier to move (trade for cash or other gear). No one wants to rock Under Armour shoes.

Not a secret.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:31 AM   #68
sfballa13
Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
this is dumb.

What Durant said was fact.

I have the new Curry's got em for free. Our team shoes. They wack as f*ck, but I don't mind playing in them. Wouldn't wear them out on the weekend though. We used to be a Nike team now we switched, but its all good. We got the Bran stuff from Nike before, also wack.

All these shoe companies got themselves in this AAU mess, bribing kids with shoes etc. Its no secret people want Nikes, they doper looking and easier to move (trade for cash or other gear). No one wants to rock Under Armour shoes.

Not a secret.

Not gonna lie that looks like TRASH

BBB shoes look better
sfballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:42 PM   #69
PsychoBe
Basketball Genius

Quote:
The general consensus here is that nobody cares about Durant first title...it gets no attention. Born otoh had everyone raving about his first title even though he didn't even play as well as '17 Durant.

I think that was only due to the fact that Bron lost/choked in 2011 then "redeemed' himself in 2012. The public can't hate you forever if they feel as if you've already gotten your "just desserts."
PsychoBe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: