Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-11-2017, 10:35 PM   #226
Pointguard
3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Dirk Nowitzki Schools Kevin Garnett's Defense - 2002 Playoffs 1st Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
There's nothing wrong with what I said dumbass. What the **** does this shit even mean 'I'm not supposed to be typing that part of the post'? In other words, I'm not wasting more time responding to all your multi-quotes( overtyping).
uhhh huh. So the gif is in the part where you can just hit the quote button and its over... But instead you go and replace it with pictures that you have on your desktop. It sounds better when you just said you know what the hell you are talking about.
Quote:
Don't need to, it's mostly bullshit.The timesaver is posting a GIF which takes a few seconds, in place of taking valuable time responding in greater depth
Wow, you still don't get it.

It takes longer to post the birth of your mother like you have been doing. Or the other one of your family tree - you know the manure picture, than it is to hit the quote button.

You went there, don't get upset that I did. I do comedy so if you want to go there we can do that too.

Last edited by Pointguard : 09-11-2017 at 10:48 PM.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:39 PM   #227
Dragonyeuw
College superstar

Default Re: Dirk Nowitzki Schools Kevin Garnett's Defense - 2002 Playoffs 1st Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard

See that? Nice and quick. Only your retarded ass would think it takes longer to post a GIF I found on the internet in like 10 seconds.

Now STFU bitch, your daddy should have jerked off in a f*cking banana patch while your mom used her favorite BBC dildo the night you were conceived. Yeah, we can go to that level too if you like.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:46 PM   #228
Pointguard
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
See that? Nice and quick. Now STFU bitch, your daddy should have jerked off in a f*cking banana patch while your mom used her favorite BBC dildo the night you were conceived. Yeah, we can go to that level too if you like.

You just sound like a dumb pervert that needs sympathy. Now we understand why you have those pictures on your desktop.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:48 PM   #229
Dragonyeuw
College superstar

Quote:

See that, copy and paste. See how that works, bitch? No fuss, no bother. Now STFU and go play in traffic you retarded c*nt.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:58 PM   #230
Pointguard
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
See that, copy and paste. See how that works, bitch? No fuss, no bother. Now STFU and go play in traffic you retarded c*nt.
Drag on the real, its disrespectful to the owner of the site to be posting pictures like that. Not cool to the guy whose site you use. Its public record, and Trump just made it a part of permanent record. Your employers can buy your internet interactions. You shouldn't make yourself unemployable because you getting mad. Its not worth it.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:00 PM   #231
Dragonyeuw
College superstar

Quote:

More inbred retard shit.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:49 AM   #232
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Has anyone ever been more mind****ed?

Still can't get over it.

http://www.interbasket.net/news/1911...-time-nbarank/

Gonna just have to deal with it.

Dirk is universally regarded as one of the best players of all time.

DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:19 AM   #233
Pointguard
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Has anyone ever been more mind****ed?

Still can't get over it.

http://www.interbasket.net/news/1911...-time-nbarank/

Gonna just have to deal with it.

Dirk is universally regarded as one of the best players of all time.

Why would that bother me??? I say Dirk is great ALL THE TIME.

I think for myself. Other's people's list don't do anything for me like they do you, apparently. In general, the thinking on this board, and the other board, is that ESPN is very weak in basketball. Their list are generally brought up to show how unwell thought out they are. That list was shared here and it got over 100 pages of criticism.

Kevin Love who doesn't even know how to contribute his talents yet, even gets in the way Kyrie, is an all time great? He's not even a top 30 player now in his prime, playing next to a top 3 GOAT. Sam Jones, a great shooter, who was truly was "Mr Clutch" for seven of his nine chips was at number 78??? and he was averaging like 22ppg during that run. That's embarrassing. This would never legitimatize any thoughts I have. They are a more day to day news organization. Rarely are their articles even shared here.

Last edited by Pointguard : 09-12-2017 at 08:53 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: