Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2017, 09:58 AM   #1
ralph_i_el
The Wizard
 
ralph_i_el's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Born Under a Bad Sign
Posts: 8,287
Default Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Dray N Klay
Gus Hemmingway
Fudge
Budadiii
Docs Orders
Kiiiiing
InstanityKills
Scuzzy


Are all just one guy. He is mentally ill and nothing productive can be gained by responding to him.

So....
Who are your predictions for most improved player for this season?

My predictions: Myles Turner (will get more touches), Jabari Parker (finally healthy?), or D'angelo Russell (left a toxic situation)

Last edited by ralph_i_el : 09-11-2017 at 02:13 PM.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:40 AM   #2
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star
 
Charlie Sheen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,966
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
Dray N Klay
Gus Hemmingway
Fudge
Budadiii
Docs Orders
Kiiiiing
InstanityKills
Scuzzy

Are all just one guy. He is mentally ill and nothing productive can be gained by responding to him.

So....
Who are your predictions for most improved player for this season?

My predictions: Myles Turner (will get more touches), Jabari Parker (finally healthy?), or D'angelo Russell (left a toxic situation)

Following the trend Giannis set last year of taking that expected step to superstar? Jokic

Irrational fan of player I want it to be? Stanley Johnson
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:41 AM   #3
AirBonner
Banned
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,951
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
Dray N Klay
Gus Hemmingway
Fudge
Budadiii
Docs Orders
Kiiiiing
InstanityKills
Scuzzy

Are all just one guy. He is mentally ill and nothing productive can be gained by responding to him.

So....
Who are your predictions for most improved player for this season?

My predictions: Myles Turner (will get more touches), Jabari Parker (finally healthy?), or D'angelo Russell (left a toxic situation)
op is shook to his core
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:57 AM   #4
Dray n Klay
Banned
 
Dray n Klay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7,903
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

#FreeFudge

#FreeBudadiiii
Dray n Klay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:01 AM   #5
InsanityKills
My Beautiful Kids!
 
InsanityKills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,668
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

It's good to know the first thing on OP's mind when he wakes up is the people that bully him on an online basketball forum. Haha
InsanityKills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:03 AM   #6
Dro
NBA rookie of the year
 
Dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Naptown aka Indianapolis
Posts: 6,561
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Ironically everyone in OP's list is on my ignore list anyway, well except Fudge and Budadiii.

Anyway, I hope Turner takes that next step, hope Oladipo can have a big year.

Last edited by Dro : 09-11-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:09 AM   #7
Zeppelin
I usually hit open layups
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 193
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Embiid will be completely healthy and will put up MVP level numbers for an entire season.
Zeppelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #8
ralph_i_el
The Wizard
 
ralph_i_el's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Born Under a Bad Sign
Posts: 8,287
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
Following the trend Giannis set last year of taking that expected step to superstar? Jokic

Irrational fan of player I want it to be? Stanley Johnson


I forgot Jokic. He could put up a crazy efficient 20/12/6 and take the award too.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:24 AM   #9
ralph_i_el
The Wizard
 
ralph_i_el's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Born Under a Bad Sign
Posts: 8,287
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin
Embiid will be completely healthy and will put up MVP level numbers for an entire season.

If he's healthy he could win a whole armful of awards lol. IF
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #10
NBAGOAT
Great college starter
 
NBAGOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Korea
Posts: 3,724
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

i'm going yield to the hype and say devin booker. Also if he actually reaches his crazy potential, porzingis could be in the mix
NBAGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:43 AM   #11
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze
 
hold this L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,861
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
op is shook to his core
You forgot one.


Booker has a good shout. Embiid could win it if he actually stays healthy.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:16 PM   #12
ralph_i_el
The Wizard
 
ralph_i_el's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Born Under a Bad Sign
Posts: 8,287
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
You forgot one.


Booker has a good shout. Embiid could win it if he actually stays healthy.

I wasn't 100% sure on AirBonner, but now I think it's confirmed.

It's really sad that somewhere out there this kid is posting ~50 times a day under multiple identities. I honestly hope his family gets him some help, because this type of obsessive behavior can lead people to do really drastic stuff.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:04 PM   #13
Dro
NBA rookie of the year
 
Dro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Naptown aka Indianapolis
Posts: 6,561
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
I wasn't 100% sure on AirBonner, but now I think it's confirmed.

It's really sad that somewhere out there this kid is posting ~50 times a day under multiple identities. I honestly hope his family gets him some help, because this type of obsessive behavior can lead people to do really drastic stuff.
Yeah, I don't know how you missed Bonner, if he's not the same guy as the rest of them, then he definitely sleeps in the same bed.

Anyway, Porzingus was a good one. How about Schroeder? A year under his belt as the starter. He looks poised to really take off this year.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:26 PM   #14
ralph_i_el
The Wizard
 
ralph_i_el's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Born Under a Bad Sign
Posts: 8,287
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
Yeah, I don't know how you missed Bonner, if he's not the same guy as the rest of them, then he definitely sleeps in the same bed.

Anyway, Porzingus was a good one. How about Schroeder? A year under his belt as the starter. He looks poised to really take off this year.

I think Schroeder is decent, but in this stacked period of point guards you need to have one really elite aspect of your game to stand out. He's a good athlete, long, with a decent shot and handle. In my mind he doesn't project to be an all-star at any point, and that's what they seem to be looking at for MIP (guys who will one day be all stars).

Zingis Khan is another good possibility. We are truly witnessing an exciting time period for young talent.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:28 PM   #15
raprap
College superstar
 
raprap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,863
Default Re: Public Service Announcement (Also, MIP predictions)

Porzingis is a good pick if he stays healthy and if Melo is traded.

My choice would be Ingram tho. I think he's the #1 scoring option now for them and with Ball playing along side him, I could see him having a lot of easy looks in transition.
raprap is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy