Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2017, 03:20 AM   #16
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 5,983
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
More size, better shooting, and better defense...
You are correct, Waiters is the better player.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:02 AM   #17
Proctor
College star
 
Proctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Ariza is far superior to Waiters in almost every aspect of the game and it isn't even close. Please stop.
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:21 AM   #18
warriorfan
The Bully
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,294
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzzy
The Consensus is back!

The next time the census is back they won't believe you still live with your mom
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:30 AM   #19
Proctor
College star
 
Proctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Cody Zeller is better than Dirk?
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:34 AM   #20
Dray n Klay
Banned
 
Dray n Klay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 7,903
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Surprised they didn't announce Kawhit yet.
Dray n Klay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:47 PM   #21
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff
 
FreezingTsmoove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,312
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

BSPN already blowing a gasket because Lonzo was rated higher than Melo. I dont think anyone at espn actually watches Knicks games. Dude is an absolutely horrible basketball player outside of scoring and everyone here in NY hates him. A couple of cool workout videos doesnt mean shit.
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:52 PM   #22
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar
 
Kiddlovesnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,360
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

There's no way Lonzo is ahead of Melo right now, ESPN is again predicting what will happen in future rather than basing their opinions on the players right now.
Kiddlovesnets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:01 PM   #23
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff
 
FreezingTsmoove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,312
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
There's no way Lonzo is ahead of Melo right now, ESPN is again predicting what will happen in future rather than basing their opinions on the players right now.

Melo lacks the most important skill in basketball which is passing. Even if Lonzo turns out to be an average point guard with an average passing ability this season thats still better than Melo. Keep in mind Melo is a real shit defender so you can even say Melo is better at defense
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:06 PM   #24
Smoke117
NBA Legend
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,618
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Melo lacks the most important skill in basketball which is passing. Even if Lonzo turns out to be an average point guard with an average passing ability this season thats still better than Melo. Keep in mind Melo is a real shit defender so you can even say Melo is better at defense

The most important skill in basketball is shooting, dumb shit. You know what the whole god damn game revolves around...putting the ball in the red circle. You'd think a clown with a Curry avatar would know that. Judging by every single one of your post that's giving you too much credit, though.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:09 PM   #25
scuzzy
Life After L.A.
 
scuzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 6,916
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

LOL @ Lonzo's D-league bricking highlights getting Lakers fans gassed enough to rank him above Melo
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:14 PM   #26
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff
 
FreezingTsmoove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,312
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
The most important skill in basketball is shooting, dumb shit. You know what the whole god damn game revolves around...putting the ball in the red circle. You'd think a clown with a Curry avatar would know that. Judging by every single one of your post that's giving you too much credit, though.

Melo is a literal ball stopper. He will freeze the offense just to isolate and miss
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:18 PM   #27
Smoke117
NBA Legend
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,618
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Melo is a literal ball stopper. He will freeze the offense just to isolate and miss

No shit. I think I know what carmelo is and isn't. I'm surprised you know, frankly, as you so much stupid crap on here. That doesn't change anything. Curry isn't a top 5 player in the league because of passing and passing will never be more important than shooting. Dwight Howard can't pass worth a shit and he was a top 5 player in the league at one point.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:24 PM   #28
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff
 
FreezingTsmoove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8,312
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
No shit. I think I know what carmelo is and isn't. I'm surprised you know, frankly, as you so much stupid crap on here. That doesn't change anything. Curry isn't a top 5 player in the league because of passing and passing will never be more important than shooting. Dwight Howard can't pass worth a shit and he was a top 5 player in the league at one point.

Dwight was one of the best defenders in the league and Curry is a very willing passer. He will defer to other players around him something Melo refuses to do
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:10 PM   #29
NBAGOAT
Great college starter
 
NBAGOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: North Korea
Posts: 3,724
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
Cody Zeller is better than Dirk?

dirk is in his last years and didnt do much last year. Zeller is low key as good as someone like Steven Adams so that's not ridiculous at all.
NBAGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:12 PM   #30
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar
 
Kiddlovesnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,360
Default Re: ESPN begins current top 100 in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Melo lacks the most important skill in basketball which is passing.

And Lonzo lacks the most important skill in basketball which is shooting. You see, I am not denying that Lonzo can improve into a better player than Melo, but no way this happens in his rookie season. Hes still young and he needs to learn a lot.
Kiddlovesnets is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:38 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy