Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-13-2017, 12:14 PM   #31
pegasus
€uroInU$A

Default Re: Durant Badly Triggered by Critics, Posts Pictures of Inserts w/ Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
I've never seen a player so defensive after WINNING a championship
"Earned Not Given"
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:39 PM   #32
jayfan
Local High School Star

Default Re: Durant Badly Triggered by Critics, Posts Pictures of Inserts w/ Message

So silly. He still doesn't quite get it.

He was criticized for ring-chasing, and for joining the best team on earth and the team he just lost to.

His critics didn't think he wouldn't win a ring. On the contrary, they expected that he would.

Nor did his critics think he couldn't win fmvp in that cushy situation. His talent was never in question.

All the criticism levied against him a year ago is still valid.
jayfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #33
Dr. Cheesesteak
National High School Star

Dude has plummeted so far down my favorite player list. From Top 3 to whoknowswhere now.

And not even b/c he joined GSW. Hell, I liked that. But b/c of just how he's handled the criticism. He's truly looked weak, insecure, and plain dumb.
Dr. Cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:03 PM   #34
Kawhi m8
0/8

It's hilarious how triggered and stupid he really is.

Karma, snake
Kawhi m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:05 PM   #35
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Westbrook > Durant at this point
Marchesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:58 PM   #36
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

I wonder why he can't just laugh at the critics. He won. He won the FMVP. He was phenomenal. Let them talk shit.

Now, you want to make some money off of the cupcake thing, I thought that was both smart and dumb at the same time. It was smart to make some loot off of it, kind of like a middle finger to everyone. But it was dumb because it reminds everyone how he jumped ship and won with a stacked deck.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:28 PM   #37
TiagoSimoes
Gotta love the L's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
I wonder why he can't just laugh at the critics. He won. He won the FMVP. He was phenomenal. Let them talk shit.

Because he is insecure and deep down he knows people are correct in critizing. Him winning the ring in such an easy and dominant fashion just proves the critics rights.

He can and probably will win atleast 2/3 more rings, but the critics still stand becauae its now how bad he is, but how weak a decision that was
TiagoSimoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:42 PM   #38
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoSimoes
Because he is insecure and deep down he knows people are correct in critizing.

Welp. Well I can't say shit about that I guess.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:48 PM   #39
tmacattack33
Very good NBA starter

He knows what he did was absolutely ridiculous.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:48 PM   #40
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
If he followed what Lebron did he wouldnt go to an already established championship team that won the most games in NBA history.... he would instead go to a 2007-2010 Wade/Heat equivalent player/team that just missed the playoffs or got swept in the 1st round and build, work & earn it.... Yes its seeking greener pastures (for Lebron at least as he played with only scrubs 7 straight years, for Durant it would be a huge downgrade as it would be like joining Cousins/Kings or something), but there is still some humility, room for competition, leaving alot of room for him to still EARN IT any blue collar way, from the bottom....

There is a fine line between seeking greener pastures and deliberate historic ring chasing....

Durant would guaranteed got a ring last Finals if he was benched the entire Finals... the only thing he did was steal the FMVP from Curry....

Lebron would guaranteed lost a ring, Heat/Cavs would infact get swept in the Finals, Heat/Cavs would more likely actually lose early in the playoffs and/or even miss playoffs if Lebron didnt play........

Thats the difference...

Stop comparing these two moves, what Durant did is nothing like ANY player has done in NBA history infact, its the lamest move ive ever witnessed.....
Its like if prime Wilt joined Russell/Celtics in the 60s...
Its like if 80s Jordan joined Pistons/Celtics/Lakers....
Its like if Larry/Magic joined Lakers/Celtics....
Its like if Lebron joined Kobe/Lakers in 2009 or Big 4 Celtics (that cant compare imo, Warriors were far better, but its the closest thing)...

PS: Lebron would have never left a team Durant/Thunder had.... he would have won some championship(s) with Harden/Ibaka/Westbrooketc....

You're just upset that KD was smarter than lebron and did the better collusion.

If Lebron did what KD did, you'd be making excuses for him left and right.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:28 PM   #41
raprap
College superstar

I Wonder if it will have an effect on his future decisions assuming they win the next 2 rings. Will he leave the dubs to prove the doubters wrong?

He doesn't strike me as a guy to do that tho. He would probably stick with the dubs just to give a big "fck you" to the haters and win 2 more.
raprap is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: