Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-01-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter

Default Liberals. Gather around and tell me about the current genocide going on in the US

As explained by your fellow libtard here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4GqU6KzLm4

Video ends unbelievably appropriately with cops taking her away. Although she wasn't arrested according to reports.
SunsN07BookIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:38 PM   #2
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Default Re: Liberals. Gather around and tell me about the current genocide going on in the US

dudes a troll, went into a conference with a maga hat to intentionally troll and he got his hat taken from him by a woman. what a bitch. let a woman snatch his hat from him. LOL.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:44 PM   #3
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Default Re: Liberals. Gather around and tell me about the current genocide going on in the US

trolls. very cringy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gwFlawnxx4
Old 10-01-2017, 12:47 PM   #4
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
dudes a troll, went into a conference with a maga hat to intentionally troll and he got his hat taken from him by a woman. what a bitch. let a woman snatch his hat from him. LOL.

Doesn't matter what you think he is. The law is the law. Why don't you idiots vote to get rid of the laws you don't like first so you aren't breaking any? You know like theft, taking away the freedom of speech, illegally crossing the border, etc. He could have ignored the law like this dumb bitch and punched her in the face but then he'd be as bad as her.

That's the advantage the left has over the right. They have no principles, they are unapologetically hypocritical, so you can't pin them down, and it's impossible to have a fair debate with them. At the same time they use the principles and values of the right against them
Old 10-01-2017, 01:35 PM   #5
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter

Turns out she's Antifa. Photo was before she cut her hair and started eating everything in sight. No wonder she stole it. She probably wanted to eat it.

If she thought having ethnic studies as a major would hold her back in the future. Just wait until she starts applying at fast food restaurants after graduation and potential employers see this video.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #6
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Awesome thread man, just what everybody here was hoping to talk about again today.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 01:48 PM   #7
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter

Stupid fat unbearable cunt.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 03:02 PM   #8
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
Doesn't matter what you think he is. The law is the law. Why don't you idiots vote to get rid of the laws you don't like first so you aren't breaking any? You know like theft, taking away the freedom of speech, illegally crossing the border, etc. He could have ignored the law like this dumb bitch and punched her in the face but then he'd be as bad as her.

That's the advantage the left has over the right. They have no principles, they are unapologetically hypocritical, so you can't pin them down, and it's impossible to have a fair debate with them. At the same time they use the principles and values of the right against them

didnt read and i have no idea what you are going on about. obviously you cant legally take someones property. at the end of the day, he let a woman take his shit and he ended up whining about it rather than take it back she actually has more balls than him.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:16 PM   #9
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
didnt read and i have no idea what you are going on about. obviously you cant legally take someones property. at the end of the day, he let a woman take his shit and he ended up whining about it rather than take it back she actually has more balls than him.

He did the right thing. Why cause more trouble for yourself?

And since when did you become an I-don't-give-AF assertive, take the law into my own hands kind of a guy? You let a couple of teenage boys make " chinky eyes" at you in front of your little sister and didn't do jackshyt.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:46 PM   #10
qrich
King Heno

Liberals consistently refer to an organization that named themselves after a group which perpetrated Genocide (and denies it) as well, while attempting to condemn "Nazi's."

What's the difference there though?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 04:01 PM   #11
ThePhantomCreep
College star

While you're whining about some dumb bitch ripping a MAGA hat from the top of a beta Trumptard's head, other Trumptards are committing hate crimes at an astonishing rate.

Incidents like this are all too common lately:

http://wisconsinwatch.org/2017/09/me...rump-graffiti/

Quote:
memorial near the Gates of Heaven synagogue in Madison’s James Madison Park was spray-painted with swastikas and a pro-President Donald Trump message in large red letters hours before Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. It is the latest in what a top Wisconsin Jewish leader says is an increase in anti-Semitic incidents over the past few years

Way to zero in on the real issues affecting this country OP.
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 04:15 PM   #12
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
While you're whining about some dumb bitch ripping a MAGA hat from the top of a beta Trumptard's head, other Trumptards are committing hate crimes at an astonishing rate.

Incidents like this are all too common lately:

http://wisconsinwatch.org/2017/09/me...rump-graffiti/

Way to zero in on the real issues affecting this country OP.

"ANTIFA Sucks!" and "Trump Rules!".......really

And when this turns out to be just another leftist hoax, where will you be?
Old 10-01-2017, 04:32 PM   #13
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
"ANTIFA Sucks!" and "Trump Rules!".......really

And when this turns out to be just another leftist hoax, where will you be?

You mean like this leftist hoax?

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc..._report_a_hoax

Quote:
The wife of a Millbury cop admitted to police she made up an elaborate story about her house being ransacked by someone who stole $10,000 in jewelry and then spray-painted a Black Lives Matter insignia on the house, police officials said yesterday

I'd wager good money that the majority of hoaxes are perpetrated by right-wingers. After all, they and their Russian bot buddies certainly have no problem posing as lefties on social media.

But please, tell me more about the evils of hat lady.

Last edited by ThePhantomCreep : 10-01-2017 at 05:25 PM.
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:34 PM   #14
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
You mean like this leftist hoax?

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc..._report_a_hoax

I'd wager good money that the majority of hoaxes are perpetrated by right-wingers. After all, they and their Russian bot buddies certainly have no problem posing as lefties on social media.

But please, tell me more about the evils of hat lady.

I don't believe even you think that's true. But if you truly believe the majority of hoaxes are perpetrated by the right you are certifiably insane.

The majority of people on the right work for a living and have strong family roots. They have a lot less time on their hands to bother with stupid stuff than people on the left.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:57 PM   #15
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s

Per the Associate Dean of Social Justice, the school requires increased funding for these matters.

Really? The associate dean is already getting a $7,000,000 pension plan. This is the administrations fault. Those in charge need to step up and make a stand, or at least kneel
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: