Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2017, 05:06 PM   #1
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter

Default President of Georgia Tech's LGBTQ Organization takes on cops with a knife and loses

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_N5EYGM2hc

He's technically a "non-binary, bisexual and intersex" individual according to him. With his preferred pronoun being "they", not he or she. Just want to make sure I get it right. Anyways a 100% female officer shoots "they" right through the heart after "they" refuses to drop knife. "They" was a 4th year biomedical engineer student. What a waste of an education. "Their" parents have hired a civil rights attorney.

In happier times:

SunsN07BookIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 05:20 PM   #2
CelticBaller
You mad?

Default Re: President of Georgia Tech's LGBTQ Organization takes on cops with a knife and loses

Lmao wtf
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 05:43 PM   #3
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Default Re: President of Georgia Tech's LGBTQ Organization takes on cops with a knife and loses

Suicide by cop
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:50 PM   #4
HylianNightmare
The Magic are a trash

Those people have mental disorders and it's crazy that our society not only allows it but encourages it
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:53 PM   #5
oh the horror
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
Those people have mental disorders and it's crazy that our society not only allows it but encourages it

Agreed. Look, I'm respectful of someone's individual rights to live how they want but when you get to the point where you don't identify with any sex and want to be referred to as "they" - then when do we begin to discuss mental health?

I mean this video speaks for itself

Last edited by oh the horror : 09-17-2017 at 08:56 PM.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:57 PM   #6
Lord P
Made that high school varsity squad

Yes, “they” should have cooperated with the authorities, but did “they” really deserve to be fatally shot? I didn’t see “they” moving at a pace any faster than a brisk walk, the police could have used other methods to subdue “they”. This is borderline murder. I’m only basing this off the video though, but I’m not sure what “they” could have done before to justify this.
Lord P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:58 PM   #7
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Takes one shot to take down a queer.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:00 PM   #8
1987_Lakers
5-time NBA All-Star

Dude who got shot is a dumbass, but why not just tase or shoot him in the leg?
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:09 PM   #9
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers

If you shoot him in the leg and sever his femoral artery, then he's still dead. Plus, being shot in the leg doesn't "stop" the threat, especially when a weapon is involved.

I do agree with tasers though, even though sometimes those are also ineffective.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:12 PM   #10
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Transgender people are mentally ill and suffering from a disorder. Straight up.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that this is not the case.

These people are sick... and I mean that in the literal sense... not in the insulting sense. They are literally sick and they should be treated as such... they should not be pandered to and this country is close to collapse for too many reasons to count, but with this type of shit being a perfect example.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:18 PM   #11
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord P
Yes, “they” should have cooperated with the authorities, but did “they” really deserve to be fatally shot? I didn’t see “they” moving at a pace any faster than a brisk walk, the police could have used other methods to subdue “they”. This is borderline murder. I’m only basing this off the video though, but I’m not sure what “they” could have done before to justify this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344

Granted, their guns were drawn... but this is why.

Chances are good that you're anti cop and a lawbreaking apologist, lol... pathetic.

Last edited by Orlando Magic : 09-17-2017 at 09:22 PM.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:26 PM   #12
stalkerforlife
Banned

Why not tase her first?

She was obviously no real threat.

Shoot her in the arm or something.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:31 PM   #13
Lord P
Made that high school varsity squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344

Granted, their guns were drawn... but this is why.

Chances are good that you're anti cop and a lawbreaking apologist, lol... pathetic.

No, the chances are that the cops had enough time to ask the individual to drop the weapon, but somehow not enough time to prepare a taser or pepper spray. This isn’t the Michael Brown situation where you have a 200 lb freight train coming at you at full speed. This is a clearly troubled individual who needs help, and instead he got a bullet to the heart. You can call me a lawbreaking apologist, but the only thing that I saw was a young person’s life end. However, I’m not surprised that you don’t see it that way now that I have read your last post. In fact, I’m willing to say that you’re glad that one of these “mentally ill” people are dead. Wouldn’t want transgenders destroying murica, right?
Lord P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:32 PM   #14
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers

Leg/arm is a pretty small target. Ever shot a gun before?

Why should the cop endanger themselves?
Old 09-17-2017, 09:35 PM   #15
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord P
No, the chances are that the cops had enough time to ask the individual to drop the weapon, but somehow not enough time to prepare a taser or pepper spray. This isnít the Michael Brown situation where you have a 200 lb freight train coming at you at full speed. This is a clearly troubled individual who needs help, and instead he got a bullet to the heart. You can call me a lawbreaking apologist, but the only thing that I saw was a young personís life end. However, Iím not surprised that you donít see it that way now that I have read your last post. In fact, Iím willing to say that youíre glad that one of these ďmentally illĒ people are dead. Wouldnít want transgenders destroying murica, right?

Think logically. Not emotionally. A young person's life ending is tragic but that shouldn't have any relevance in the cop's decision.

How does pepper spray prevent the individual from stabbing the cop with a knife?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: