Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2017, 01:12 PM   #16
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Default Re: add 1 inch to your dicc or 1 inch to your height?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
So you're short and you have a small dick?
/thread
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:31 PM   #17
BigNBAfan
Banned

What difference does 1 inch in dicc (sic) or height make to someone who has never been laid or in a romantic relationship?

And you're a slant, already lacking in both.
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #18
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
OP you should pray for 1 more IQ point.

That would double your shit

youre talking about needing more IQ points while referencing an image of mitosis. Ironic.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:27 PM   #19
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
What difference does 1 inch in dicc (sic) or height make to someone who has never been laid or in a romantic relationship?

And you're a slant, already lacking in both.

this guy said "romantic relationship" not only does he drive a womans car, or proposes to his girl in a womanly way, but he talks like one too.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:29 PM   #20
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
also
-no balls
-no soul
-tiny brain

got alot of money though, i know youre a broke bitch.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:31 PM   #21
BigNBAfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
this guy said "romantic relationship" not only does he drive a womans car, or proposes to his girl in a womanly way, but he talks like one too.

Most people would reply to my post by defending their romantic life or some other way, but this china king goes about insulting my car? Or how i proposed in a 'womanly way'? LOL

Didn't realize chinese people were so damn stupid, but then again a chinese that opted to work as a mechanic surely is a shitty one. That's like a Kumar patel bagging your groceries.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #22
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
youre talking about needing more IQ points while referencing an image of mitosis. Ironic.

aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:35 PM   #23
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

Quote:
Most people would reply to my post by defending their romantic life or some other way, but this china king goes about insulting my car? Or how i proposed in a 'womanly way'? LOL

Didn't realize chinese people were so damn stupid, but then again a chinese that opted to work as a mechanic surely is a shitty one. That's like a Kumar patel bagging your groceries.

you drive a car that is painted with "cherry red" you proposed to your girl on a helicopter you refer to "Relationships" as "romantic relationships". "i found a dock where i can watch the sunset" youre a ****ing fruitcake

Last edited by nathanjizzle : 09-19-2017 at 02:42 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:43 PM   #24
BigNBAfan
Banned

Quote:
you drive a car that is painted with "cherry red" you proposed to your girl on a helicopter you refer to "Relationships" as "romantic relationships". youre a ****ing fruitcake

You see Nathan, at the end of the day insults from someone like you or anyone don't mean much, because I go home to someone who loves me, drive a 2017 vehicle and own my own business. I have nothing else to prove, I am successful.

You might earn yourself a bit more credibility and start to ***** ah chip away at some people if you had any worth, and i'm not specifically talking about on this forum. You may want to start at talking to females; i don't mean random girls living multiple states away from you through Facebook.

I also find it funny you think chartering a private helicopter to propose over her new home is feminine... it was pretty baller to slip a 17k Neil Lane ring onto her finger and know nothing else matters going forward.

Hope you one day get to experience something like that... i doubt it, but i hope you do.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:45 PM   #25
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

Quote:
You see Nathan, at the end of the day insults from someone like you or anyone don't mean much, because I go home to someone who loves me, drive a 2017 vehicle and own my own business. I have nothing else to prove, I am successful.

You might earn yourself a bit more credibility and start to ***** ah chip away at some people if you had any worth, and i'm not specifically talking about on this forum. You may want to start at talking to females; i don't mean random girls living multiple states away from you through Facebook.

I also find it funny you think chartering a private helicopter to propose over her new home is feminine... it was pretty baller to slip a 17k Neil Lane ring onto her finger and know nothing else matters going forward.

Hope you one day get to experience something like that... i doubt it, but i hope you do.

lol, did you really explain yourself? didnt read fruitcake. go find a dock to think about your romantic relationships while watching the sunset, then drive off in your cherry red car.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:47 PM   #26
BigNBAfan
Banned

Quote:
lol, did you really explain yourself? didnt read fruitcake. go find a dock to think about your romantic relationships while watching the sunset, then drive off in your cherry red car.

That's what the wealthy do. If it wasn't for the weather, i'd be out on a golf course right now. You just keep tightening that oil drain plug, you'll eventually perfect it.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:50 PM   #27
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

Quote:
That's what the wealthy do. If it wasn't for the weather, i'd be out on a golf course right now.

youre not wealthy your a middle class bitch. you see the bartec machine you bought? compare their company to your little clinic. thats me to you.

it all makes sense to me now. you have female tendencies, and i recall your "girl" drives that black Mercedes? which is alot more masculine than your car. I see it now! youre a homo youre probably the fuccboy/assistant of some homo doctor
Old 09-19-2017, 02:54 PM   #28
BigNBAfan
Banned

Quote:
youre not wealthy your a middle class bitch. you see the bartec machine you bought? compare their company to your little clinic. thats me to you.

it all makes sense to me now. you have female tendencies, and i recall your "girl" drives that black Mercedes? which is alot more masculine than your car. I see it now! youre a homo youre probably the fuccboy/assistant of some homo doctor

Hang in there Nathan, you're breaking down on me. Breath, deep breath... must be all that carb cleaner. Got another check coming for 5k this week - may buy some caviar for my dog.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:54 PM   #29
ISHGoat
Tolerant Liberals

Hey Nathan. Hope you've had a good summer. Looks like youre still a ****ing idiot and bringing shame to our race.

ISH friends, please accept my apology on behalf of Nathan. We Chinese are a smart and proud race.
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:55 PM   #30
ISHGoat
Tolerant Liberals

Quote:

This is very nice. Respect. Congrats on your proposal and all the best to you and your future wife!
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: