Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #31
UK2K
NBA Legend

Default Re: CIA loses entire batch of Lee Harvey Oswald records

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
Want an even dumber one? Bernie loses the primary by 3.7 million votes and doesn't carry a single large state outside Michigan, but because a few DNC staffers privately griped about his campaign, that somehow translates into "rigging" the whole thing for Clinton.

Rumor is a few dumbasses bought into this stupid conspiracy so much, they abandoned everything they claim to stand for and voted for Trump in the GE.

No, it was rigged. He may not have won the election anyway, but there's zero doubt the DNC had no interest in promoting, let alone electing, Bernie Sanders.

There's no denying that CNN gave Clinton debate questions and not Sanders. On purpose. For a reason.

You may not want to call it rigging, but that's what it was.
UK2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:34 AM   #32
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze

Quote:
Tera-shite has no rebuttal, so he goes back to bragging about Trump's fluke victory (AKA: the high point of his failed life).

He completely dominated her, how is that a fluke? And you really calling a billionaire a failed life? A lot of dumb shit written in a single sentence.

Quote:
Want an even dumber one? Bernie loses the primary by 3.7 million votes and doesn't carry a single large state outside Michigan, but because a few DNC staffers privately griped about his campaign, that somehow translates into "rigging" the whole thing for Clinton.

Rumor is a few dumbasses bought into this stupid conspiracy so much, they abandoned everything they claim to stand for and voted for Trump in the GE.
Not sure if he would have won if there was a semblance of equality, but it was rigged. Getting answers on questions should be illegal, and the preson responsible should have went to jail and dq'ed Hillary. Saying that, I doubt Bernie wins because he's pretty much cancer to every super major corporation.
hold this L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:10 PM   #33
FKAri
NBA All-star

oopsie daisy
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:56 PM   #34
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
I can see the mafia playing a peripheral role, but I doubt they masterminded the whole thing. Their MO, then and now, is to avoid attracting heat. That's why killing cops and regular civilians is frowned upon.

Killing a sitting POTUS goes entirely against their code of conduct.
Yeah, I also doubt that Castro or the USSR had anything to do with it.

I'm more inclined to believe that rogue elements within the US govt, along with the backing of powerful families, had JFK assassinated. He wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve, he wanted to break up the CIA and the NSA, he refused to give the generals the war with the USSR over the Cuban Missile Crisis that they were screaming for, there was anger at him over the Bay of Pigs fiasco, he was thinking of pulling out of Viet Nam, costing billions to the Military Industrial Complex...

Dude was the real thing, he wanted to change Washington DC for the betterment of the average American family. The Elites were not happy, so he had to go.

Amongst the most damning evidence for me is how the hell do you explain the fact the JFK was hit from behind first, the bullet entered from the back of his neck and went through the front and hit the Gov of Texas, but the kill shot was obviously fired from JFK's right front side...no way in hell could it have been fired from the Texas book depository, which was behind JFK by the time he got hit
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:00 PM   #35
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terahite
What exactly is there to rebut on your list? It looks like something that was compiled in your treehouse. Why did you call Sandy Hook theories "tasteless" but not holocaust denial? Are you an anti-Semite?

Here's a few more you forgot:

RFK = dumb lol
MLK = dumb lol
Malcolm X = dumb lol

Real authoritative stuff.

A) I specifically noted that holocaust denials are anti-Semitic in nature, so big swing and a miss there, dipshit.

B) It's obvious you're a big believer in most of these inane conspiracy theories, that's why my initial post touched a nerve. Come out and say it already. Or better yet, brag about the election results some more. You've only done so 6,000x this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
im pretty sure the putin one is dumber. at least with the bernie conspiracy there is ironclad proof that the DNC leadership was doing shady things like trying to use Bernies faith against him. Why would DWS resign from head of the DNC if there was zero truth to the conspiracy? If you google "why did DWS resign" you will get countless articles like this one by WAPO - https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...c39_story.html
Wait, are you arguing that Russia WASN'T involved in the DNC hacks? If so, you've gone full Trumptard at last.

DWS resigned because her private opinions on Bernie were made public by an illegal hack, and the DNC wanted to squash the controversy. That obviously didn't work, but there is no evidence a rigged primary. So what if several members privately wanted Hillary to win? They're entitled to their opinion. I bet the majority wanted Hillary to win in 2008 too, but that didn't stop Obama from capturing the nomination.

Most of those leaked emails were written well after it was clear Bernie had no chance of winning. Their tone was more along the lines of "dude, drop out already". Why would the DNC rig the primary at that point? Bernie was never a serious threat to win even at the peak of his campaign.

Quote:
Also this idea that Bernie bros who went over to Trump were somehow "abandoning what they claim to stand for" is hilarious.... as if Clinton somehow stood for any of the same things as Bernie

Bernie and Hillary voted the same way 93% of the time they were in the Senate together, and I could post a list of all the effed up shit that's happening right now that wouldn't be happening if HRC were POTUS, but it will fall on deaf ears. Having fun voting for Trump again in 2020, progressive guy.
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:07 PM   #36
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
He completely dominated her, how is that a fluke? And you really calling a billionaire a failed life? A lot of dumb shit written in a single sentence.

I was referring to Tera-shite, but it should be noted that some of world's most despicable people (Kim Jong-Un, El Chapo, Bernie Madoff, etc) are/were insanely rich as well. Having boatloads of money does not in itself = a success life.

Last edited by ThePhantomCreep : 09-21-2017 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:51 PM   #37
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Yeah, I also doubt that Castro or the USSR had anything to do with it.

I'm more inclined to believe that rogue elements within the US govt, along with the backing of powerful families, had JFK assassinated. He wanted to get rid of the Federal Reserve, he wanted to break up the CIA and the NSA, he refused to give the generals the war with the USSR over the Cuban Missile Crisis that they were screaming for, there was anger at him over the Bay of Pigs fiasco, he was thinking of pulling out of Viet Nam, costing billions to the Military Industrial Complex...

Dude was the real thing, he wanted to change Washington DC for the betterment of the average American family. The Elites were not happy, so he had to go.

My main issue with this theory is that LBJ didn't give the generals a war with the Soviets either, and neither did Nixon. Nixon in particular was as anti-communist as it got in DC yet he opened talks with the Soviets in the '70s. I don't think anyone, even the war hawks, were clamoring for mutually assured destruction. It's true that LBJ massively escalated the war in Vietnam (something JFK would not have done), but I don't think JFK was considering pulling out of Vietnam and watching it go the way of China either. JFK was smart, but the last thing he wanted was to appear soft on communism -- a huge political no-no in the '60s. Had JFK lived, he would have continued to send South Vietnam just enough "military advisers" to keep them from being overrun by the North, effectively handing a stalemate to his successor.

If the Soviets were willing to put nukes on our doorstep, putting the world on the brink of nuclear annihilation, I could easily see them being behind the JFK assassination. Hell, I could see us using a Soviet citizen to put a bullet in Khrushchev, no question. No way we'd turn that down. Keep in mind that Oswald spent three years living in the Soviet Union. He was a communist.

Quote:
Amongst the most damning evidence for me is how the hell do you explain the fact the JFK was hit from behind first, the bullet entered from the back of his neck and went through the front and hit the Gov of Texas, but the kill shot was obviously fired from JFK's right front side...no way in hell could it have been fired from the Texas book depository, which was behind JFK by the time he got hit
I could be wrong, but I believe the consensus these days is that the JFK moves forward ever so slightly at the point of the bullet's impact, indicating it came from behind:http://www.assassinationscience.com/...tro/wound.html

Old 09-21-2017, 05:27 PM   #38
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

Quote:
The JFK assassination is a huge exception - - it's the one conspiracy theory that has some teeth to it. I don't believe for a second that the US government was involved, but I could see the Cubans and Soviets playing a role, with the US covering up to avoid nuclear war and save face. That's pretty far-fetched too actually.

You truly are retarded lol

Libtards are mentally ill
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: