Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-20-2017, 09:48 PM   #1
PWB15
Dunking on everybody in the park

Default What does it mean when a girl you been on three dates with never contacts you first

but always responds to your text within 2 mins?

I am confused like a mutherf. Is she interested or what? Not once has she contacted me first but always responds to all my texts very fast.
PWB15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:09 PM   #2
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Default Re: What does it mean when a girl you been on three dates with never contacts you first

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWB15
but always responds to your text within 2 mins?

I am confused like a mutherf. Is she interested or what? Not once has she contacted me first but always responds to all my texts very fast.
Probably just shy

I've had girls like that. I wanted to **** so I'd text them first (usually not the case). Once you gain their trust they'll hit you up
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:26 PM   #3
nathanjizzle
Banned

Default Re: What does it mean when a girl you been on three dates with never contacts you first

it means you are a 2nd squeeze. shes not your primary interest.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:40 PM   #4
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Shy my ass. If she had equal interest, she'd be blowing up your phone. Always try and have the upper hand. Women hate being ignored, so they'll likely reach out to you first (to gauge your interest). If you find yourself always being the one reaching out first, you're not her first option. Come to terms with it, and move along to the next one.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:56 PM   #5
PWB15
Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Shy my ass. If she had equal interest, she'd be blowing up your phone. Always try and have the upper hand. Women hate being ignored, so they'll likely reach out to you first (to gauge your interest). If you find yourself always being the one reaching out first, you're not her first option. Come to terms with it, and move along to the next one.

So basically what you saying is some OLE COOL A$$ MUtherf* is her number 1 option?

DAMM
PWB15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:24 AM   #6
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWB15
So basically what you saying is some OLE COOL A$$ MUtherf* is her number 1 option?

DAMM

If she's semi good looking, she at least has about 5 or 6 guys trying to hit her up.

After three dates, she should start to show more interest in you. And if ya'll ain't made out or ****ed yet, then you're wasting your time.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:46 AM   #7
christian1923
#teamWestbrookKobeNYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
If she's semi good looking, she at least has about 5 or 6 guys trying to hit her up.

After three dates, she should start to show more interest in you. And if ya'll ain't made out or ****ed yet, then you're wasting your time.

He's clearly the second option for now but that doesn't mean he shouldn't still try to smash. Just don't spend all your cash on her.
christian1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:46 AM   #8
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

I say BS to these responses. If the girl is smart and has willpower, she will let you pursue her even if she's totally into you. That was the way with my last ex. She'd act like she wasn't interested and let me pursue her. So I thought since I was chasing her, and she acted like she wasn't interested, that she was special. It took me three years to figure out that she was really into me and had thoughts of marrying me just weeks into dating. I finally figured out that I could, have and will do better. She has a good body but she's not going anywhere, is just going to drag me down and I wouldn't want to marry her or have kids with her. She wanted me really bad, it just took a while to figure it out.

Ok, I went off the rails a little but my point is not every girl is a desperate dipshit. A smart girl with willpower that knows she's got a guy she wants bad, might not call you and let you pursue her, to make her seem more desirable.
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:00 AM   #9
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Some girls like when guys do all the work to pursue them. Don't take it personally. It's a good sign that she responds quickly.
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:32 AM   #10
Rolando
Local High School Star

The Man has to do the chasing and initiate the proceedings....This is actually good. Also good is that she responds immediately. She likes you. Keep going.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:57 AM   #11
red1
LaVron James

it means that she's a girl.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:44 AM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

When you're with her is she on her phone a lot? If so then you've been friend zoned.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:50 AM   #13
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

It doesn't mean she's not into you or you're her #2. She's a girl, she likes the attention. I guess women still like being 'courted'.

3 dates is OK. Do y'all get physical on these dates? Are you guys officially together? Will you be the one to bring it up?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:54 AM   #14
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
When you're with her is she on her phone a lot? If so then you've been friend zoned.

lol
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:52 PM   #15
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze

pb, have you kissed? Made out? More? If you haven't even kissed, walk. Generally that means #2, but it could also mean she's playing hard to get like LDD said. Their mind works in completely fcked up ways.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: