Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2017, 02:56 AM   #1
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt
 
SaltyMeatballs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Spaghetti
Posts: 1,865
Default Any of you ever date a co-worker?

In May I met this girl and we instantly clicked. She was a hottie. We started dating and the relationship lasted roughly 2-3 months. She broke up with me and I later found out she started liking some ****ing german exchange student during the end of our relationship so I guess it made it easier for her to break up with me.

Anyway, we still work at the same place. Im a college boy, and the only reason I still have the same job is because the hours are flexible as hellllll and I need the money, cause college has me feeling broke.

Got a little off topic there, but yeah I still see my ex-girlfriend at work once a week. Saw her today and we didn't say jack shit to each other. Didn't even make eye contact. A part of me misses the fun dates we had, and how we would always have a good time at work when we were together, but the other part of me is saying "**** you bitch, you played with my heart!"

After the bullshit I went through with her (it's a loooong story) over the last month, I don't think I ever wanna date another co-worker again.
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:38 AM   #2
Hawker
Repeal FATCA
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 17,838
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Isn't this a continuation of your previous thread?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:34 AM   #3
nathanjizzle
Banned
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,837
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

only 2-3 months, is she really an ex-girlfriend or an ex friend? dating in the workplace is inevitable. if you want to get her back (revenge), start dating the other girl at work.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:36 AM   #4
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt
 
SaltyMeatballs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Spaghetti
Posts: 1,865
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Isn't this a continuation of your previous thread?
Kind of
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:37 AM   #5
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt
 
SaltyMeatballs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Spaghetti
Posts: 1,865
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
only 2-3 months, is she really an ex-girlfriend or an ex friend? dating in the workplace is inevitable. if you want to get her back (revenge), start dating the other girl at work.
She's an ex-girlfriend. We've ****ed, I've met her parents, and we've gone on several dates.
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:31 PM   #6
KyrieTheFuture
NBA sixth man of the year
 
KyrieTheFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,733
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

horrible idea. I can barely stand spending 40 hours a week with people in general its crazy rare I hang out with anyone from work outside of work. Keep that shit separate.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 11:22 PM   #7
stalkerforlife
Banned
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 17,453
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Yes.

She pretended to be pregnant with my baby, had a miscarriage, dumped me, and then told people we worked with it wasn't really mine after I got fired and arrested for punching another coworker in the face and trying to rip his eye out of his skull. (The firing and arrest happened the same day she dumped me and I really disliked this other coworker)
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:27 AM   #8
sammichoffate
Land o' Lakes
 
sammichoffate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Slowpoke Well
Posts: 5,273
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
In May I met this girl and we instantly clicked. She was a hottie. We started dating and the relationship lasted roughly 2-3 months. She broke up with me and I later found out she started liking some ****ing german exchange student during the end of our relationship so I guess it made it easier for her to break up with me.

Anyway, we still work at the same place. Im a college boy, and the only reason I still have the same job is because the hours are flexible as hellllll and I need the money, cause college has me feeling broke.

Got a little off topic there, but yeah I still see my ex-girlfriend at work once a week. Saw her today and we didn't say jack shit to each other. Didn't even make eye contact. A part of me misses the fun dates we had, and how we would always have a good time at work when we were together, but the other part of me is saying "**** you bitch, you played with my heart!"

After the bullshit I went through with her (it's a loooong story) over the last month, I don't think I ever wanna date another co-worker again.
Business before pleasure brah, two-three months is nothing. She didn't do jack shit for you besides suck your weiner i'm assuming. You shouldn't give her the time of day unless you're gonna use her as a cumdump because you know what kind of person she is now. I'd rather take an average/ugly girl who's loyal than what you described, js. What are you studying?
sammichoffate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:37 AM   #9
highwhey
I DREW THE D1CKS
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Elwood City
Posts: 13,650
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
horrible idea. I can barely stand spending 40 hours a week with people in general its crazy rare I hang out with anyone from work outside of work. Keep that shit separate.
you sound like my coworker. first thing out of his mouth are "we work with a bunch of degenerates" but he always wants to work with me. kind of weird sometimes bc he starts talking sh1t about fat people to me and i'm like...dude, i'm overweight lmao
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:50 AM   #10
Smook A.
Red Nation
 
Smook A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Harden's Beard
Posts: 13,811
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Nothing wrong with dating another co-worker. Personally I've never done it, but if I met a really attractive woman who had a great personality, I'd definitely shoot my shot.

In your situation, it sounds like you dated a girl who's still immature. Dumping you because she found another guy attractive is pretty ****ed up
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:58 AM   #11
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt
 
SaltyMeatballs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Spaghetti
Posts: 1,865
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammichoffate
Business before pleasure brah, two-three months is nothing. She didn't do jack shit for you besides suck your weiner i'm assuming. You shouldn't give her the time of day unless you're gonna use her as a cumdump because you know what kind of person she is now. I'd rather take an average/ugly girl who's loyal than what you described, js.
She was great in bed, not gonna lie

I know we only dated for a few months but she was amazing. Now every time I see her at work, the memories roll in but then I think about how she jumped to another guy so quickly. Felt like shit when I found out she moved on so fast because it made me feel like everything I did for her meant nothing.

Quote:
What are you studying?
I'm majoring in biological sciences in genetics. I'm in my 2nd year and I go to Arizona State University but im a Houston native. I'm trying to be either a dentist or a physician assistant.
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:35 AM   #12
sammichoffate
Land o' Lakes
 
sammichoffate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Slowpoke Well
Posts: 5,273
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
She was great in bed, not gonna lie

I know we only dated for a few months but she was amazing. Now every time I see her at work, the memories roll in but then I think about how she jumped to another guy so quickly. Felt like shit when I found out she moved on so fast because it made me feel like everything I did for her meant nothing.


I'm majoring in biological sciences in genetics. I'm in my 2nd year and I go to Arizona State University but im a Houston native. I'm trying to be either a dentist or a physician assistant.
Yeah women are shit, don't put too much into it. You're young, there's a lot of ***** to smash fam. And at ASU? You'll hit dozens brah This girl sounds like she doesn't have her shit together, so you dodged a bullet imo.

Nice, I was born in Houston as well but grew up in South Florida. Hope your fam is okay from the storm, we got hit as well but we're doing alright. Keep up your studies, you'll have a career and a better chance at finding a high-quality woman
sammichoffate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:18 AM   #13
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt
 
SaltyMeatballs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Spaghetti
Posts: 1,865
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammichoffate
Yeah women are shit, don't put too much into it. You're young, there's a lot of ***** to smash fam. And at ASU? You'll hit dozens brah This girl sounds like she doesn't have her shit together, so you dodged a bullet imo.

Nice, I was born in Houston as well but grew up in South Florida. Hope your fam is okay from the storm, we got hit as well but we're doing alright.
ASU has so many dimes man. The sorority girls look like goddesses. Been talking to a few lately to bounce back from the break up

Most of my fam down in Houston is good, but one of them had their entire downstairs flooded. I think they had about 8-9 feet of water in their neighborhood, so they had it really bad unfortunately. Right now they're fixing the damages up, and they're living at one of my uncle's houses.

Quote:
Keep up your studies, you'll have a career and a better chance at finding a high-quality woman
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:07 AM   #14
highwhey
I DREW THE D1CKS
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Elwood City
Posts: 13,650
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
ASU has so many dimes man. The sorority girls look like goddesses. Been talking to a few lately to bounce back from the break up

Most of my fam down in Houston is good, but one of them had their entire downstairs flooded. I think they had about 8-9 feet of water in their neighborhood, so they had it really bad unfortunately. Right now they're fixing the damages up, and they're living at one of my uncle's houses.


didn't know you were at ASU. yes, slut puppets everywhere on campus. i work near the main campus and drive down apache everyday to work...oh lord

have you ridden the self driving ubers yet? they pcik up passengers in the asu area.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:34 AM   #15
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze
 
hold this L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,832
Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
only 2-3 months, is she really an ex-girlfriend or an ex friend? dating in the workplace is inevitable. if you want to get her back (revenge), start dating the other girl at work.
This is such a passive-aggressive chick move. He had his fun for a few months and it's done. No point even thinking about her. OP, don't talk to her again and remove her off every social media while making sure you don't creep later. Only way to forget someone as fast as possible. And since you're at ASU, you should be good then :S

and OP, I worked at my college so.. I kinda had to at that point.




Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
you sound like my coworker. first thing out of his mouth are "we work with a bunch of degenerates" but he always wants to work with me. kind of weird sometimes bc he starts talking sh1t about fat people to me and i'm like...dude, i'm overweight lmao
hahahaha.. do you like hanging out with him though? I got the most bitter dude that hates life in the team I work with smh.. Dude is always down and angry. We got in an argument like 3 months ago and he said I'm not happy about something and I asked him Are you ever happy? in a louder than usual voice (I never get in arguments at work, but he was being a reprehensible cvnt)

Last edited by hold this L : 09-22-2017 at 11:40 AM.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy