Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2017, 10:12 PM   #31
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

Default Re: Any of you ever date a co-worker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Yup, this is for Nate...

That's part of it and it also depends on the situation...

First of all, you have to hit the gym and you gotta dress nice, smell good and be fit. No chick is wanna be with a geeky, fat smelly dude, no matter how much you ignore them. So that's the first thing you gotta do. Second, you need to exude confidence. Chicks dig confident men, they do not like insecure dudes. And yeah, UK2K is right, you can not put women on a pedestal, talk to them like you would your male friends and like you don't give af. This is for all women in general that you just want to bang but if and when you find one that you want a serious relationship with, then you proceed differently but that's a whole other matter. This advice is for chicks you just want to poke and not much else...

im doomed
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:32 PM   #32
nightprowler10
Hold the door

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
im doomed
There are only 2 rules to this thing:

1) Be good looking
2) Don't be ugly

The rest becomes pretty easy.

In all honesty, you gotta be careful about FWB situations at work especially if you take your job seriously. I had 2 FWB situations in the 2000s, and I got lucky in both cases that they left the job eventually and the FWB situation kept going on. The reason I say I was lucky is that they both "fell in love" and things got pretty messy. Would've been much worse if they were still at work, in the sense that they could've done something to tarnish my perfect image.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:34 PM   #33
Funktion
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
You have to work to have a co-worker lol

Ouch
Funktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 01:59 AM   #34
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
im doomed

That attitude is gonna get you nowhere fast.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:18 AM   #35
JerebkoTaylor
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammichoffate
Business before pleasure brah, two-three months is nothing. She didn't do jack shit for you besides suck your weiner i'm assuming. You shouldn't give her the time of day unless you're gonna use her as a cumdump because you know what kind of person she is now. I'd rather take an average/ugly girl who's loyal than what you described, js. What are you studying?

Jesus christ, she dumped him, she didn't **** his best friend. That's life, you meet someone and if you don't think it will work out you break up.
JerebkoTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:22 AM   #36
JerebkoTaylor
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
She was great in bed, not gonna lie

I know we only dated for a few months but she was amazing. Now every time I see her at work, the memories roll in but then I think about how she jumped to another guy so quickly. Felt like shit when I found out she moved on so fast because it made me feel like everything I did for her meant nothing.

I'm majoring in biological sciences in genetics. I'm in my 2nd year and I go to Arizona State University but im a Houston native. I'm trying to be either a dentist or a physician assistant.

Keep your head up bro. 2-3 months is nothing. I do get the feeling of being dumped by someone you really like but that's life, I'm sure you've dumped someone in similar situation. some relationships are not meant to be. And forget about everyone saying you should be petty and date someone else from the office out of spite. Be the bigger man and just forget it you'll obviously find someone else.

And do take this as a lesson, especially if you're in a small workspace where working together and seeing each other is inevitable. Not good.
JerebkoTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 01:17 PM   #37
sammichoffate
Land o' Lakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerebkoTaylor
Jesus christ, she dumped him, she didn't **** his best friend. That's life, you meet someone and if you don't think it will work out you break up.
It's not that simple, shit for brains. He thought it would work out, you don't just know if something will work out or not because there's too many factors involved. No one can predict how it will work out, you have to make the decision that you'll least regret and OP unfortunately got the bad end of it. He dodged a bullet though, you don't just date someone for a few months then suddenly end it. If they wanted to just ****, they could've been fwb or something.
sammichoffate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #38
Lakers Legend#32
Good college starter

Don't sh!t where you eat.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: