Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-21-2017, 04:56 PM   #1
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

Default Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG33DxHuCdY

sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Retard relates to a retard.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:00 PM   #3
1987_Lakers
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:10 PM   #4
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

I don't even really think Trump is racist, I think he is a used car salesman that used racism to get elected. All that anti-muslim talk and wall talk was just for red votes.

You never heard Trump talk about 'The Bible' either until he ran for President...suddenly when it was time to get votes he let everyone know how great The Bible is

I don't even really think Trump is 'conservative' at heart to be honest...he played RED USA like dummies, suckered them into voting for him. A rich man from the north born with a silver spoon that suckered the working class white man into thinking he is like them.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:13 PM   #5
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy

sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:55 PM   #6
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Floyd obviously leaves something to be desired in terms of his ability to be articulate... but there is something 100% spot on that he said at the beginning that imo is a huge reason he's as successful as he is...

https://youtu.be/sG33DxHuCdY?t=95

"I'm not here to knock nobody. See, my thing is this... it don't matter who's there... Trump is in there... Clinton... Barack Obama... it doesn't matter... that's not gonna stop my drive. See, the thing is this... too many people are worried about what Trump is doing and what other presidents are doing instead of worrying about what you're trying to do and what level you're trying to get to. See my thing, I don't give a **** what nobody else doing. I gotta worry about what I'm trying to do, what I'm trying to get to."

That perfectly sums up you people that get caught up in the polarization of all this shit, and there are a lot of you that post here... why you are losers. You're distracted by this bullshit noise in politics. To you, it's more about entertainment than actually impacting your life. If you were interested in changing your life, you'd focus all that energy and hatred and worship inward instead of using Trump, Obama etc as lightning rods. Get lives. Almost all of you would rather sit around and be lazy and point the finger at an external factor for your failures instead of striving to get better and hustling. Lazy mother****ers.

edit: I'm not guiltless either. Politics isn't my gripe of choice like a lot of you, but I'm not guiltless.

Last edited by Orlando Magic : 09-21-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #7
Pushxx
Pushxx

Great mentality by Floyd there.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:19 PM   #8
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter

The left has cried wolf too many times with the word racism, it doesn't mean hardly anything anymore to common sense people. That's how Trump got elected. Almost every one is a little racist, pattern recognition, is ingrained in all higher life forms., Truly racist people who are incapable of judging a person in front of them as an individual, are dumb and in very few cases, capable of affecting the lives of others, so all this faux outrage is ridiculous. Deep down inside most people who get overexcited about racism do so because of insecurity or the need to create drama in their unfulfilling lives.
SunsN07BookIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:24 PM   #9
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Dude is a ****ing genius. Props to Floyd.. his best appearance to date
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:31 PM   #10
tpols
we already won

Easy to say when your worth 100s of millions of dollars lmao....there's no policy that can be enacted that will affect his lifestyle. His got too much money to ever be affected by anything. That's not the case for a lot of people.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:35 PM   #11
bladefd
College superstar

"No one was calling Trump racist before he became President"
"If you aren't making 4-5-600 million, it's not going to affect you. I should be trippin' paying taxes"

What a load of crap

Guy is too ignorant to realize that Trump being up there pushing for massive tax cuts and GOP congress only helps him. Sh!t, I would still gladly switch places with Floyd. Give me 400mil, Floyd, and I will outlast your ignorant ass to my grandchildren while setting up charities to help out tons of people. Floyd won't have a penny to his grandchildren with his insane spending habits into retirement
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:50 PM   #12
NZStreetBaller
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Floyd obviously leaves something to be desired in terms of his ability to be articulate... but there is something 100% spot on that he said at the beginning that imo is a huge reason he's as successful as he is...

"I'm not here to knock nobody. See, my thing is this... it don't matter who's there... Trump is in there... Clinton... Barack Obama... it doesn't matter... that's not gonna stop my drive. See, the thing is this... too many people are worried about what Trump is doing and what other presidents are doing instead of worrying about what you're trying to do and what level you're trying to get to. See my thing, I don't give a **** what nobody else doing. I gotta worry about what I'm trying to do, what I'm trying to get to."

That perfectly sums up you people that get caught up in the polarization of all this shit, and there are a lot of you that post here... why you are losers. You're distracted by this bullshit noise in politics. To you, it's more about entertainment than actually impacting your life. If you were interested in changing your life, you'd focus all that energy and hatred and worship inward instead of using Trump, Obama etc as lightning rods. Get lives. Almost all of you would rather sit around and be lazy and point the finger at an external factor for your failures instead of striving to get better and hustling. Lazy mother****ers.

edit: I'm not guiltless either. Politics isn't my gripe of choice like a lot of you, but I'm not guiltless.

This is gold man.

I cant agree with you more. People care way too much about politics and not enough about their own contribution
NZStreetBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:53 PM   #13
falc39
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Time and time again you see this mentality from successful people. People need to realize that if you want to change your life for the better, always look to the mirror first. Never put yourself in a position where someone else can determine your success and happiness. Sure, people stumble upon bad luck, but those who make consistently good choices will come out with a better life over those who make consistent bad choices.
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:57 PM   #14
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by falc39
Time and time again you see this mentality from successful people. People need to realize that if you want to change your life for the better, always look to the mirror first. Never put yourself in a position where someone else can determine your success and happiness. Sure, people stumble upon bad luck, but those who make consistently good choices will come out with a better life over those who make consistent bad choices.
Yep

Ask not...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:11 PM   #15
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I don't even really think Trump is racist, I think he is a used car salesman that used racism to get elected. All that anti-muslim talk and wall talk was just for red votes.

You never heard Trump talk about 'The Bible' either until he ran for President...suddenly when it was time to get votes he let everyone know how great The Bible is

I don't even really think Trump is 'conservative' at heart to be honest...he played RED USA like dummies, suckered them into voting for him. A rich man from the north born with a silver spoon that suckered the working class white man into thinking he is like them.

Trump is a genius. haha. I'm comfortable saying that. The only other thing you can say is that he somehow sold his soul and was blessed with amazing charisma. Since most people probably don't believe in stuff like that, he is legit a genius. He's not a used car salesmen, that's pretty insulting to him. You might say he's like a super-church leader or a really successful motivational speaker. You take some of the most successful cult leaders in history, none of them could have had the mass appeal that Trump had. I can see why people are scared of him becoming dictator, because he has extreme charisma.

I am more comfortable with people saying Trump is evil or racist than people who act like he's just some greaseball moron who got elected because he discovered the racist sword in the stone. He did have good people around him, but you gotta give him credit for being what he is.

I say enjoy it. Our whole system is a sham. He might have wanted to do something different at first, but you are seeing now he can only do what he is allowed to do. Still, his rise to president was amazing.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: