Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2017, 03:22 PM   #31
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,598
Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

But LOL @ the idea that having pictures with blacks makes you not racist smh

Lol @ the idea these black men would take pictures with someone so racist.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:23 PM   #32
highwhey
SHOOTERS SHOOT
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Elwood City
Posts: 14,011
Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
That's what I just said...that's what Floyd just said

He used racism to get red votes

All that anti-Muslim stuff and Wall stuff was for redneck votes

He's not actually racist



But LOL @ the idea that having pictures with blacks makes you not racist smh
this is the truth. i consider myself a classical conservative and have never bought into trump being racist, he just knows his demographic really well. i can see how good the concept of his campaign was, he's just the wrong fella for it. and no, hillary was not a good candidate, she's worse than trump.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:00 PM   #33
hateraid
Is it in you?
 
hateraid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In your local 7-11 freezers
Posts: 15,194
Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
"No one was calling Trump racist before he became President"
"If you aren't making 4-5-600 million, it's not going to affect you. I should be trippin' paying taxes"

What a load of crap

Guy is too ignorant to realize that Trump being up there pushing for massive tax cuts and GOP congress only helps him. Sh!t, I would still gladly switch places with Floyd. Give me 400mil, Floyd, and I will outlast your ignorant ass to my grandchildren while setting up charities to help out tons of people. Floyd won't have a penny to his grandchildren with his insane spending habits into retirement

But he's saying he's not worried so your point doesn't jive
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:34 PM   #34
bladefd
NBA lottery pick
 
bladefd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,103
Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
But he's saying he's not worried so your point doesn't jive

You are right.. Floyd did say that he should be the one worried but you are right he said he isn't..

The issue is still though - why should he be worried? Not like Trump or GOP majority will hurt him in taxes. They want to lower taxes significantly..
bladefd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:18 PM   #35
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 26,777
Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Exactly, also that Central Park rape case where some black and brown kids were unjustly charged with rape and years later with DNA evidence, they were absolved yet Trump doubles down on his accusations because they must be guilty of something.
They weren't just "charged". They were convicted. Two times.

Gee, I wonder why someone would think that people convicted of a crime in two trials are guilty. Must be "racism".

By the way, I'm no expert on the case, but I don't think they were absolved on DNA evidence. I think what happened is somebody else admitted to doing it.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:12 PM   #36
poido123
Down with GLOBALISM
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 16,571
Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Easy to say when your worth 100s of millions of dollars lmao....there's no policy that can be enacted that will affect his lifestyle. His got too much money to ever be affected by anything. That's not the case for a lot of people.


"Easy for you to say"...


When are the african americans gonna let go of this victim mentality? You are living in America, the land of endless opportunity.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:36 PM   #37
tpols
we already won
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19,756
Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
"Easy for you to say"...


When are the african americans gonna let go of this victim mentality? You are living in America, the land of endless opportunity.

not black dummy...take your bullshit elsewhere.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 06:13 AM   #38
Cleverness
GSW Fan Since the 90s
 
Cleverness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,095
Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
That's what I just said...that's what Floyd just said

He used racism to get red votes

All that anti-Muslim stuff and Wall stuff was for redneck votes

He's not actually racist


But LOL @ the idea that having pictures with blacks makes you not racist smh

it's all about racism, all the time. racism wins elections, right. that's the trick. been goin on for decades


being cereal for just a moment

unlike what you see from the left, the election was hardly about racism as much as it was about political issues like jobs/economy, border security/immigration, healthcare, social issues, political correctness, taxes, and Hillary Clinton being a horrible candidate

btw. being racist doesn't get you more votes; it will get you less votes because the overwhelming majority of the US is not racist and against it
Cleverness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 07:12 AM   #39
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter
 
SunsN07BookIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Honey Bee and 180
Posts: 983
Default Re: Floyd hits SJWs with a dose of the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
Exactly, also that Central Park rape case where some black and brown kids were unjustly charged with rape and years later with DNA evidence, they were absolved yet Trump doubles down on his accusations because they must be guilty of something.



Trump's past bigotry is no surprise to anyone who has known about Trump since the 80's and 90's.



They were guilty of something you idiot. They were all gang members who assaulted, robbed and terrorized multiple innocent people in Central Park the night of the rape alone. They all confessed to attacking the lady but none admitted to having intercourse with her, although at least one described the real rapist. They did not have intercourse with her but they did sexually assault her, and did all the heavy lifting for the real rapist.

Since they obviously attacked and sexually assaulted the lady, naturally the police and jury assumed they raped her. There is a reason even NYC liberals didn't want to settle with this group until Blasio. The facts are they might not have had intercourse rape with her but they are still human garbage and only an idiot would hand them millions.

You are filth for defending filth. Bravo amigo.
SunsN07BookIt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy