Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-26-2017, 06:32 PM   #166
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Default Re: Week 3 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Dez has 114 yards and 2 TDs...maybe it could be said that should be ONE game for him, so Jenkins/Talib/Peterson slowed him down 2/3rds

Those are all damn good CBs...those are in a group of like 6 CBs in the NFL that are told to 'shadow' the other team's #1. It's not normal, most teams do not do that. I don't even think Seattle is doing that with Sherman any more. Dez has gotten super unlucky getting 3 in a row to start the year.

no doubt dez had some brutal matchups to start the year, all I am saying is that I dont think he looks as fast or explosive as he used to look. back in 2014 his athleticism jumped off the screen at you regardless of who was defending him. last night what jumped off the screen at me was how much Dez was struggling to get off the line every time peterson jammed him.

btw the broncos typically dont shadow with their corners, and im not sure talib is even the best corner on that team anyway.

Last edited by Nanners : 09-26-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:44 PM   #167
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

So tired of these old farts killing Odell every week. Boring ass conservative clowns who aren't even Giants fans calling for him to be traded.

Go f yourselves. I can't turn this shit off because there are 2 sports stations in the area and both stations are killing him

OMG he's a problem and he's selfish. Let's say he's a bad human being because he peed on the Eagles. Guess what, I hate the Eagles so I was happy he did that. I don't care if it seems like he has no class, he brings fire to the team. Football is entertainment. Deal with it.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:16 PM   #168
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
So tired of these old farts killing Odell every week. Boring ass conservative clowns who aren't even Giants fans calling for him to be traded.

Go f yourselves. I can't turn this shit off because there are 2 sports stations in the area and both stations are killing him

OMG he's a problem and he's selfish. Let's say he's a bad human being because he peed on the Eagles. Guess what, I hate the Eagles so I was happy he did that. I don't care if it seems like he has no class, he brings fire to the team. Football is entertainment. Deal with it.

Rant on bruh, rant on.

Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:35 PM   #169
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Complaining about TD celebrations seems oldschool to me now.

I feel like Owens and Ochocinco completely obliterated that topic for me.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:30 AM   #170
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Yea he is.

A long beast. From u dub. We churn cbs.

How is he looking besides that ?

Sorry man. I can't give you much more than that. Not a packers fan Old neighbor records some of the Sunday games on DVR and we hang out and watch them a couple nights after work during the season. He just looked like he has it. Eye test. The kid gets some pro seasoning and he's going to be top shelf. Length, quickness, instincts .
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:35 AM   #171
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
Sorry man. I can't give you much more than that. Not a packers fan Old neighbor records some of the Sunday games on DVR and we hang out and watch them a couple nights after work during the season. He just looked like he has it. Eye test. The kid gets some pro seasoning and he's going to be top shelf. Length, quickness, instincts .

Haha. Word up. Thanks g.

He is a beast.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: