Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-23-2017, 11:38 PM   #46
PistonsFan#21
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: White Officer shoots white teen in the white city of huntington beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Cop is in the wrong.

Many injustices happen everyday. what are you going to do about your life?

What does my life have to do with this thread? Its an argument wit people who think this is somehow justified, if you have nothing to add to the topic then get lost or make a thread about my life and i will happily answer your questions
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:37 AM   #47
UK2K
NBA Legend

Default Re: White Officer shoots white teen in the white city of huntington beach

Welp....

Now I saw the whole incident. Justified shooting.

Kid was out to kill the officer.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:44 AM   #48
97 bulls
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Ah, never. All you've ever said is this never happens to whites.
Hence me saying....IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, before this starts to happen to whites.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:43 AM   #49
oh the horror
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Aren't you tired of hating on the boogeyman cops?

Surely you have more in your own life to worry about.

I'm not you dude. I don't sit around sucking my thumb while police pile up authority over American citizens and we willfully accept their violence against people as being the norm.

Police corruption and misuse of power and being protected from breaking the laws and injusticed violence is very real in the United States.

Keep sitting back with a blanket of living like "well in not affected so who cares?" Mentality. See where that gets you.

And for anyone on this board seeing this video and not taking issue with it? You're a damn fool.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 05:13 AM   #50
Snow
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
How many times have I said that it was only a matter of time before this ends up at the front door of whites.

2 reasons you're an idiot.

First being more whites are shot by police every year since ever.

Second is, GOOD! We don't need any more retards. If you insist that race be factor here then I guess cleaning up our gene pool isn't a bad thing. Anyone fighting police is a complete waste of a human life. If the police officer makes a mistake and is punished so be it, but I ain't gonna cry over a Darwin award winner.

Making a big fuss over criminals in your ranks? How's that working out for you? Taking the world by storm eh?
Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:47 AM   #51
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Notice how this story hasn't gone national? If the "victim" was black you can bet your sorry ass it would be on every news outlet... sorry sacks of shit.
I gotta say, that's kinda faded away. You don't see the media going wall to wall on these stories anymore. These days they cover these stories for like a minute then go back to covering Trump.

I think after multiple cities getting burned down and a bunch of police being assassinated, they've realized they're being super reckless and they don't really throw gas on these stories the way they used to.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:33 PM   #52
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
I gotta say, that's kinda faded away. You don't see the media going wall to wall on these stories anymore. These days they cover these stories for like a minute then go back to covering Trump.

I think after multiple cities getting burned down and a bunch of police being assassinated, they've realized they're being super reckless and they don't really throw gas on these stories the way they used to.

Because the "victims" aren't black... you think the media cares about cops dying or the people dying? Hell no! They just want ratings. Yes, I believe these ****s are that careless and money driven.

I guarantee you that if this video was a black dude doing the exact same thing this would be a national story... but he's white... so nobody gives a ****.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 02:44 AM   #53
PistonsFan#21
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Because the "victims" aren't black... you think the media cares about cops dying or the people dying? Hell no! They just want ratings. Yes, I believe these ****s are that careless and money driven.

I guarantee you that if this video was a black dude doing the exact same thing this would be a national story... but he's white... so nobody gives a ****.

People do care...its just that theres many people like you that have been brainwashed so hard that you see nothing wrong with this cops action. Its something you can only see in the USA.

Watch how in the UK they're able to handle a knife welding man without guns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cznNf2LUk74
And this is with only 2 officers on the scene, one of them being a female

Now this is the type of police officers that deserve respect and earn their paychecks. Any coward in the USA would be qualified to be a cop, just give them a handgun and a badge, no need for any other type of training.
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 02:58 AM   #54
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Interesting in the new video is it apparently said the taser was used but was proven to be ineffective. It didn't stop the person from advancing...won't stop some of you from complaining about it not being used.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:46 AM   #55
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

It actually looks like the cop tried to kill him. Like the dude wasn't reaching for anything after the first shot.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 04:46 AM   #56
AintNoSunshine
College superstar

Some American kids are stupid as fk. He's not your dad playing with you. He's a fking policeman with a gun and a license to fking kill you if you give him a reason.
AintNoSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:08 AM   #57
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
It actually looks like the cop tried to kill him. Like the dude wasn't reaching for anything after the first shot.

Before or after the kid walked through a taser and punched the officer in the face?
Old 09-25-2017, 03:08 PM   #58
rezznor
Nosetradamus

another angle of the shooting. kid took a swing at the cop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS4lLNolwWo
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 04:02 PM   #59
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
another angle of the shooting. kid took a swing at the cop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS4lLNolwWo

Yep, clearly.

Shooting was justified.

All the cop has to say was 'this guy walked through a taser, punched me in the face, and there was no telling what may have happened had I been knocked unconscious and he gained control of my weapon'.

Kid was in the wrong, and now he's dead. No tears need be shed. The end.

And this, my friends, is why it's important not to judge someone's actions based on a fragment of the truth.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: