Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-29-2017, 11:53 PM   #241
ROCSteady
One of One

Default Re: Trump vs athletes on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
That just shows how much of a moron CK is. You're citing Colin Kaepernick! Who actually takes this moron seriously? Nobody with any sense

He brings up police brutality and how they target blacks but completely neglects the fact that black people commit the vast majority of crimes in America.

Hello! If you're gonna ****ing speak up for an entire race, why not take accountability for that? Why ignore that?

Oh because he's a dipshit with 2 braincells and the media eats it up for ratings/money because race brings in the views

There's no serious race issues in America and a very small problem with police brutality yet you morons let the media control you with their bogus clickbaity stories and headlines

The media created whatever issues are present right now, and if people would just stop talking about this shit and move on then things would go a lot smoother. But that can't happen, because the average american just isn't a bright person with self-satisfying goals

Other than the bold, you are spot on and reflect my feelings towards this nonsense
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 12:58 AM   #242
Pointguard
3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Trump vs athletes on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
"social science" is philosophy--it's rooted in positivism, of the most dogmatic sort, and it's mostly nonsensical attempts to quantify the unquantifiable and to ignore almost everything qualitative about sociological phenomena. e.g. (crudest example) 1 human being does not equal 1 human being--they are different, empirically, and thus cannot be both quantified in such a way without overlooking other important factors. The fact you seem to think all human beings are an interchangable data point perhaps explains why your understanding of society in general is so f*cking retarded.

Nor did WEB Dubois found it. That is a ridiculous claim.
Where did I say he founded it??? He is called the father of social science and I showed you where and why. You never addressed any of that but have offered this long soliloquy where you engage yourself with your own nonsense.

I stated three times that his approach is what merited his title. Do you know what approach means?
Quote:
The fact you seem to think all human beings are an interchangable data point perhaps explains why your understanding of society in general is so f*cking retarded.
Hahahahaha, Bwhahahaha, wow, are you going to embarrass yourself with your shortcut monarch notes again: Putin was a paper pusher for the KGB when he was director of the entire intelligence agency because you didn't finish reading the wikepedia article? Trust me nobody but you has said all human beings are an interchangeable data point. That's you rocking that hermit talk to yourself style again.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: