Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2017, 09:46 AM   #16
ZenMaster
Whap'em

Default Re: Ivanka used personal email

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
Yeah it's almost like she colluded with a country run by organized crime or something like that.

There's a reason so much was done to delete those 33K emails, my personal belief is that they probably have information on running guns from Libya to Syria for the proxy war there.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:53 AM   #17
UK2K
NBA Legend

'I totally didn't mean to have a private, unsecured server which would allow me to communicate with government officials but not allow government overwatch groups to see what is in my emails, in my bathroom.'

~ Killary Clinton
UK2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:03 PM   #18
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

She may not be for some of y'all but she damn sure is for me. I would enjoy and savor every last damn second. ****.
Who has said she ain't damn fine? She is sexy as hell. About a million times better than Trump's wife
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 12:17 PM   #19
r15mohd
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster
There's a reason so much was done to delete those 33K emails, my personal belief is that they probably have information on running guns from Libya to Syria for the proxy war there.

you are aware every admin has done this, right...the GWB "lost" 22 million emails, all of which were on private servers as well.

promoting it as some crazy, never before seen aspect, was just a reason for smearing HRC chances at becoming POTUS. republicans hate, and to their core, HATE the Clinton's, and they'd go to no ends to ensure she didnt get voted in. they'd rather deal with Trump for 8yrs than having to be under a Clinton POTUS , it's too funny an agenda on this side of the party and their view of anything Clinton.
r15mohd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:39 PM   #20
ZenMaster
Whap'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by r15mohd
you are aware every admin has done this, right...the GWB "lost" 22 million emails, all of which were on private servers as well.

promoting it as some crazy, never before seen aspect, was just a reason for smearing HRC chances at becoming POTUS. republicans hate, and to their core, HATE the Clinton's, and they'd go to no ends to ensure she didnt get voted in. they'd rather deal with Trump for 8yrs than having to be under a Clinton POTUS , it's too funny an agenda on this side of the party and their view of anything Clinton.

GWB is known for being a warhawk scumbag who fought a fake war, no? While the Obama admin was supposed to be the most transparent ever?

She was asked to hand the emails in by subpoena, but instead had them deleted in a way they couldn't be re-produced. That was after saying that she turned over everything btw.

You can try and turn it into a partisan issue if you'd like and act like a fanboy, but to say she shouldn't be punished because GWB wasn't isn't going to fix the problems of abuse of power within the high levels of US Government.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 03:05 PM   #21
r15mohd
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster
GWB is known for being a warhawk scumbag who fought a fake war, no? While the Obama admin was supposed to be the most transparent ever?

She was asked to hand the emails in by subpoena, but instead had them deleted in a way they couldn't be re-produced. That was after saying that she turned over everything btw.

You can try and turn it into a partisan issue if you'd like and act like a fanboy, but to say she shouldn't be punished because GWB wasn't isn't going to fix the problems of abuse of power within the high levels of US Government.

my point on it was the right overlooked any of those 22 millions emails being "lost" (puprosely destroyed by the RNC-mind you), took a witchhunt to HRC because they feared/despised a Clinton in the WH again, and will now turn blind eye to any Trump admins use of servers, emails, etc.

HRC is the only one to have faced the FBI and congressional investigation, both of which resulted in a waste of taxpayer money as it proved nothing more than bipartisan motives from the right, and talking points for Trump and his punchlines.

I had no reason for them doing so in investigating, however it should not have come at the cost of taxpayers...that's my gripe on it, as it was a withchunt and nothing more. much different to the russian investigation which may be compared.

Last edited by r15mohd : 09-26-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:30 PM   #22
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r15mohd
If it's not secure, why did it take the expertise of the Russians (most renowned hacking country in the world) needing to hack it for Trumps use? Zero security, as you indicate, meant any simplex individual could have done it, no?

The secure aspect is just another bs excuse...tell me, what's so secure about Ivanka's private email acct vs HRC?
You're confusing Hillary's server with the DNC's server. Russia hacked the DNC's server and released the emails through wikileaks.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 03:36 PM   #23
r15mohd
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
You're confusing Hillary's server with the DNC's server. Russia hacked the DNC's server and released the emails through wikileaks.

ummm, nah

another day, another fact-check to the assumptions above and not leading with factual detail

Quote:
In a summary of its investigation into Clinton’s use of private email released Friday, the FBI concluded that a username and password for an email account on the server — it’s not clear whose email beyond that it belonged to a woman working as an aide to former President Bill Clinton — was compromised by an unknown entity. That entity logged into the compromised email, read messages, and browsed attachments using a service called Tor.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #24
Orlando Magic
NBA All-star

Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:49 PM   #25
bladefd
NBA lottery pick

Orlando Magic jerking off on ish

Where is Dresta when you need him?
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:55 PM   #26
Orlando Magic
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
Orlando Magic jerking off on ish

Where is Dresta when you need him?

Nah I just really have got the hots for her... she's intelligent, hot, articulate, rich and also carries herself with some level of grace... unless she is a total bitch behind closed doors, the woman is a unicorn.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:03 PM   #27
bladefd
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Nah I just really have got the hots for her... she's intelligent, hot, articulate, rich and also carries herself with some level of grace... unless she is a total bitch behind closed doors, the woman is a unicorn.

Yeah, she has a great plastic surgeon!

bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:17 PM   #28
Orlando Magic
NBA All-star

She is literally extremely attractive in every before shot you posted, arguably more... I prefer brunettes.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:43 PM   #29
tpols
we already won

Quote:
She is literally extremely attractive in every before shot you posted, arguably more... I prefer brunettes.

Great body, butter face needed work apparently.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: