Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2017, 07:00 PM   #16
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,928
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Rose and wade are awful fits next to bron...there's a reason Cleveland strategy was kyrie bron iso ball with max shooters to spread and give them space. Their current cluster**** ain't winning jack.

Much appreciated that you aren't just parroting "stacked" like I fully expect a lot of posters to do this year in an effort to diminish LBJ as a player.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:02 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 33,369
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
The conversation on this board is stunning in its complexity and depth of knowledge.

And you contributed about the same to it as they did. Zero. The difference is your's is out of choice, their's is out of ignorance. Thanks a lot asshole.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:04 PM   #18
tpols
we already won
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18,904
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Much appreciated that you aren't just parroting "stacked" like I fully expect a lot of posters to do this year in an effort to diminish LBJ as a player.

They are stacked though...just an awful fit.
tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:05 PM   #19
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,928
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
They are stacked though...just an awful fit.

They are stacked in the sense that their names are huge, but not only are they an awful fit but most of them are without question over the hill and don't play good defense at all... is that not fair to say? Come on now...
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:13 PM   #20
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias
 
RedBlackAttack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The "Q"
Posts: 28,000
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
And you contributed about the same to it as they did. Zero. The difference is your's is out of choice, their's is out of ignorance. Thanks a lot asshole.
Never change, meticode.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:29 PM   #21
raprap
College superstar
 
raprap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,889
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
They should win the title barring any major injuries.

People need to realize that adding Jeff Green and Jae Crowder to guard Durant means that LeBron doesn't have to. That's.....a pretty big deal.

Not to mention adding Rose and Wade, 2 18 pgg scorers last season, to come off the bench.

The Warriors cannot beat this team unless Durant plays at the absolute top of his game, which will be hard to do with Green and Crowder (and LeBron in spots) hounding him every inch of the court.
raprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:49 PM   #22
moongaze
Round earth society
 
moongaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: OHIO
Posts: 1,699
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Old players, players with injury issues, a coach with the iq of a monkey , and an egotistical star that has iron grip control over the teams decisions. Cleveland is an absolute mess right now.

Remember last season when they got korver, deron Williams and bogut? Everyone was raving about how the cavs were deep and stacked but when they actually played the bench was atrocious, bogut got injured in under a minute and dwill, korver and Channing did nothing in the finals. Lebron is not a gm. His control on the cavs, getting old washed up players and friends contracts, will insure that the team will be awful for years after he leaves. Kyrie did the right thing in leaving. Cleveland is not set for the future and is fools gold in the present

Last edited by moongaze : 09-26-2017 at 08:53 PM.
moongaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 12:01 AM   #23
Jay-B
Learning to shoot layups
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 91
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Don't know why you guys keep bringing up GS, Cavs aren't making it past Boston.

The Celtics are a younger, hungrier, better coached team that is now comparable in talent as well. They're probably gonna have HCA too since Cavs will be without IT for a decent portion of the season.

How is Kyrie + Hayward and a couple of 19 year olds better than Kyrie, LeBron, Love and stacked cavs team?
Jay-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 12:01 AM   #24
Jay-B
Learning to shoot layups
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 91
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Don't know why you guys keep bringing up GS, Cavs aren't making it past Boston.

The Celtics are a younger, hungrier, better coached team that is now comparable in talent as well. They're probably gonna have HCA too since Cavs will be without IT for a decent portion of the season.

How is Kyrie + Hayward and a couple of 19 year olds better than Kyrie, LeBron, Love and stacked cavs team?
Jay-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:29 PM   #25
DukeDelonte13
Very good NBA starter
 
DukeDelonte13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,653
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
and the cavs dont have a single good defender at the PG position. They are gonna get torched by klay/steph




Cavs have multiple players that can play above average perimeter defense.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:39 PM   #26
DukeDelonte13
Very good NBA starter
 
DukeDelonte13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,653
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongaze
Old players, players with injury issues, a coach with the iq of a monkey , and an egotistical star that has iron grip control over the teams decisions. Cleveland is an absolute mess right now.

Remember last season when they got korver, deron Williams and bogut? Everyone was raving about how the cavs were deep and stacked but when they actually played the bench was atrocious, bogut got injured in under a minute and dwill, korver and Channing did nothing in the finals. Lebron is not a gm. His control on the cavs, getting old washed up players and friends contracts, will insure that the team will be awful for years after he leaves. Kyrie did the right thing in leaving. Cleveland is not set for the future and is fools gold in the present


Remember last season where the Cavs obliterated a deeper Boston team last year?


Keep living in fantasy land believing the sky is falling when they are primed to make a 4th straight run at the finals.

Save injury nobody is beating them in the east this year.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:40 PM   #27
HylianNightmare
The Magic are a trash
 
HylianNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 15,802
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Make a trade for Dwight
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:20 PM   #28
red1
raptors
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 14,317
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

wade and rose both have bum knees. IT's hip injury is serious, he's missing cartilage and has arthritis.

shit could get ugly in the backcourt.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:22 PM   #29
red1
raptors
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 14,317
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

cavs need the nash-era suns medical staff. then this would be a certified stacked team.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 04:24 PM   #30
ISHGoat
Tolerant Liberals
 
ISHGoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: protesting
Posts: 5,785
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are a Recipe for Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
cavs need the nash-era suns medical staff. then this would be a certified stacked team.
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy