Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-27-2017, 09:23 PM   #1
fsvr54
Bitch Hands

Default What Should I Do in Denver?

Going to Denver on Friday (for 4 nights). What should I do over there? I like a good beer and a good smoke. Not into nightclubs or anything like that. Anything natural, historical, cultural, chill is cool.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:00 PM   #2
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Default Re: What Should I Do in Denver?

Most underrated city in the USA and it's actually my favorite.

LoDo area is nice for bars. You like good beer? There's plenty of that in Denver. 16th street mall is touristy but tons of good beer and food spots.

If you're renting a car, you can easily make a day trip out of Denver up to the mountains. Should be able to google something in that area.

Don't walk through the state capitol at night...man that was a sketchy area.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 12:12 AM   #3
AirTupac
Youngest Triple Double

Was just there. I rented a car using turo.com

Stayed in Denver for a couple nights. Went to Pikes Peak with my car, went to the red rock amphitheatres, went to a couple of beer tours. It was a good time. Also dont forget to hit a lick on some of that delicious denver weed when going sight seeing

Last edited by AirTupac : 09-28-2017 at 10:04 AM.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 09:55 AM   #4
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Was just there. I rented a car using turo.com

Stayed in Denver for a couple nights. Went to Peaks Pike with my car, went to the red rock amphitheatres, went to a couple of beer tours. It was a good time. Also dont forget to hit a lick on some of that delicious denver weed when going sight seeing
The **** is peaks pike?

And that's not even in Denver, it's like 2 hours south
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:03 AM   #5
AirTupac
Youngest Triple Double

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
The **** is peaks pike?

And that's not even in Denver, it's like 2 hours south

It's in Denver you stupid retard. Pikes Peak is the highest summit of the southern Front Range of the Rocky Mountains
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:19 AM   #6
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
It's in Denver you stupid retard. Pikes Peak is the highest summit of the southern Front Range of the Rocky Mountains
You said peaks pike and it's in Colorado Springs you god damned moron. You should've driven your car off the side of the highway
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 05:25 PM   #7
KyrieTheFuture
NBA sixth man of the year

Pikes peak is incredible and highly worth the drive, definitely not 2 hours unless you're in traffic. Also do Garden of the Gods while down there. Try and see a show at red rocks, but definitely go even if you can't attend a concert. A relatively fancy and good restaurant is the Acorn, but definitely check out Avanti, it's a big repurposed building with 7 different moderate price restaurants inside (think indoor food trucks). 2 bars inside as well plus an incredible view of downtown on the outside patio, place is always hopping and full of girls.

All the best weed is in medical only places but I assume you don't know anyone with one, so check out Botanico downtown, wide weed and concentrate selection, even though I don't like lightshade, any of those stores have great edible selections. Larimer square and blake street for night life.

I like to get high and stroll the botanical gardens, the wildlife sanctuary is also pretty cool. Boulder is a great place for hikes, try Mt Sanitas.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: