Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2017, 12:51 AM   #16
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 5,870
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Mitch better be the starter come next game on Monday night. Let the world see what you can do with him.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 10:49 AM   #17
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,242
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

You getting nervous PT?

Like clockwork, Forte goes down.

Only need a few catches and a TD to sneak into the top 24.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 04:42 PM   #18
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,160
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
You getting nervous PT?

Like clockwork, Forte goes down.

Only need a few catches and a TD to sneak into the top 24.
a few catches and a TD if no other RB in the NFL does anything lol

I basically view myself as a 99/1 favorite in our bet...Elijah McGuire is the best RB on that team, this will be seen. Honestly though, even if McGuire gets injured too and Powell is the ONLY RB on the Jet's roster...I still think I'd win it.

Last year #24 was Coleman with 125 points...Powell basically needs to average over 10 ppg to get there, it ain't happenin.

His ceiling is so low...he isn't capable of huge home runs or anything like that. At best he could sneak in a game with two goal line TDs and 5 catches or something, and score a 20 point game, but that would be a very rare one time event for him this year if it were to happen.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:03 PM   #19
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 21,262
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

I've been close to giving up on the Giants. Odds are they still disappoint this season, but this is a must-win game.

Now or never guys.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:16 PM   #20
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,160
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
I've been close to giving up on the Giants. Odds are they still disappoint this season, but this is a must-win game.

Now or never guys.
Do you think it is time to move on from Eli?...assuming they don't make the playoffs this year that is
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 03:06 PM   #21
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 21,262
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Do you think it is time to move on from Eli?...assuming they don't make the playoffs this year that is
He's getting old. If they are not going to put a line around him, I definitely want them to start grooming someone. Good stable QBs are not easy to find. We'll see if Davis Webb is that guy cuz it sure ain't Geno Smith The only player Mcadoodoo takes shots at is Eli, and I think that's by the design. He's the only one he knows won't be offended by it. Eli is great with the NY media, he has the Jeter type ability to never do or say anything interesting I believe he made waves when he said he WAS elite, but he more than backed it up that year (2011).

I wouldn't blame last year's playoffs on him, his WRs put up stinkers. Odell with a huge drop early, same with Sheppard. But he did have a poor year last year. I think that was mostly OLine related too.

I would never force Eli out, but I think he'll have till next year before Mcadoodoo tries his power move and gets Webb in there.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 03:17 PM   #22
KiiiiNG
Banned
 
KiiiiNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Yo head
Posts: 6,260
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
He's getting old. If they are not going to put a line around him, I definitely want them to start grooming someone. Good stable QBs are not easy to find. We'll see if Davis Webb is that guy cuz it sure ain't Geno Smith The only player Mcadoodoo takes shots at is Eli, and I think that's by the design. He's the only one he knows won't be offended by it. Eli is great with the NY media, he has the Jeter type ability to never do or say anything interesting I believe he made waves when he said he WAS elite, but he more than backed it up that year (2011).

I wouldn't blame last year's playoffs on him, his WRs put up stinkers. Odell with a huge drop early, same with Sheppard. But he did have a poor year last year. I think that was mostly OLine related too.

I would never force Eli out, but I think he'll have till next year before Mcadoodoo tries his power move and gets Webb in there.
You guys need to draft Baker Mayfield. He was a projected 3rd rounder (will likely be 1st rounder after he wins the heisman)

Give him a year or two to learn the offense and adjust to the NFL, and I guarantee he will find success with Odell and Shepard. He's much more evasive than Eli and is very accurate with intermediate throws. Having an outwardly competitive QB will be a great change for the Giants franchise
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 10:35 PM   #23
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,160
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Mayfield on NFCE non-Cowboy teams wouldn't work

The football Gods forbid it

See Eagle's Bradford/Murray
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:17 PM   #24
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,160
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Poor London

Getting probably the most boring game of the year so far.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #25
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,160
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Kamara looks like he is becoming the man over both Ingram and Peterson on the Saints
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:20 PM   #26
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,242
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
a few catches and a TD if no other RB in the NFL does anything lol

I basically view myself as a 99/1 favorite in our bet...Elijah McGuire is the best RB on that team, this will be seen. Honestly though, even if McGuire gets injured too and Powell is the ONLY RB on the Jet's roster...I still think I'd win it.

Last year #24 was Coleman with 125 points...Powell basically needs to average over 10 ppg to get there, it ain't happenin.

His ceiling is so low...he isn't capable of huge home runs or anything like that. At best he could sneak in a game with two goal line TDs and 5 catches or something, and score a 20 point game, but that would be a very rare one time event for him this year if it were to happen.

75 yard TD.

We'll see.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:37 PM   #27
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,160
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread



Didn't think that was even possible for Powell

Guess it's a bet then...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:37 PM   #28
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,160
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

Zeke is ridiculous
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:51 PM   #29
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 22,160
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

75 yard run for Alfred Morris
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 03:02 PM   #30
CelticBaller
You mad?
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 18,405
Default Re: Week 4 Gamethread

****inh patriots defense
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy