Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2017, 09:32 PM   #1
scuzzy
Life After L.A.
 
scuzzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 6,714
Thumbs up [Paul George] "Westbrook's decision will ABSOLUTELY factor into mine this summer"

“When that time comes, the decision will be easier to make.”

https://twitter.com/royceyoung/statu...00218643648513

Damn and to think Pelinka and the Lakers just dumped Mozgov and D'lo to Brooklyn so they could free up cap to specifically sign George and Westbrook/Lebron.

This could possibly be Lakers fans WORST nightmare of a season

1. They will be trash all year and acquire no draft pick for it

2. Sports fans worldwide will be licking their chops to harshly critique Lonzo, Magic, Walton and make a mockery of Buss family all year long again

3. Out of all the star free agents they predicted would would be oozing to sign with L.A., Magic only manages to scoop a Demarcus Cousins and Corey Brewer on outrageous contracts that will haunt them for years


Last edited by scuzzy : 09-30-2017 at 11:20 PM.
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
KiiiiNG
Undefeated
 
KiiiiNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Yo head
Posts: 6,116
Default Re: [Paul George] "Westbrook's decision will ABSOLUTELY factor into his this summer

I've been saying it for months. The Lakers thought they could just keep all of their young "assets" and George would just stroll into town for free

NOPE!


Now the the Lakers are royally ****ed for another decade because they have no star to attract other stars. Lonzo is a star off the court, but how long until that circus blows up in their face? Lavar starts blaming the white dudes on the team and Lonzo's lack of scoring kills them. Nobody wants to go to the Los Angeles Kardashians

Just a total lack of foresight from Magic and the rest of those retards running the Lakers. Could've had George for overrated young guy and a throw in. Instead they're gonna wallow in the lottery and at best be a fringe playoff for years to come


KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:09 PM   #3
keep-itreal
L3/8ron
 
keep-itreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,443
Default Re: [Paul George] "Westbrook's decision will ABSOLUTELY factor into his this summer

There's a reason why Kevin Durant left in the first place....
keep-itreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:29 PM   #4
oh the horror
NBA Legend
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 15,401
Default Re: [Paul George] "Westbrook's decision will ABSOLUTELY factor into mine this summer"

And if they do happen to sign George the OP will write up another essay about how trash PG is.

Then Kiiing will follow along. These two are embarrassing.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:45 PM   #5
Hittin_Shots
Great college starter
 
Hittin_Shots's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,649
Default Re: [Paul George] "Westbrook's decision will ABSOLUTELY factor into mine this summer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
And if they do happen to sign George the OP will write up another essay about how trash PG is.

Then Kiiing will follow along. These two are embarrassing.

Those one*
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:53 PM   #6
Ca$H
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,037
Default Re: [Paul George] "Westbrook's decision will ABSOLUTELY factor into mine this summer"

Kuzma > Westbrook. PG-13 can be Kuzma's Pippen.
Ca$H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:55 PM   #7
SMoKe0uT
Venice Beach Legend
 
SMoKe0uT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bynum's Meniscus
Posts: 381
Default Re: [Paul George] "Westbrook's decision will ABSOLUTELY factor into his this summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
I've been saying it for months. The Lakers thought they could just keep all of their young "assets" and George would just stroll into town for free

NOPE!


Now the the Lakers are royally ****ed for another decade because they have no star to attract other stars. Lonzo is a star off the court, but how long until that circus blows up in their face? Lavar starts blaming the white dudes on the team and Lonzo's lack of scoring kills them. Nobody wants to go to the Los Angeles Kardashians

Just a total lack of foresight from Magic and the rest of those retards running the Lakers. Could've had George for overrated young guy and a throw in. Instead they're gonna wallow in the lottery and at best be a fringe playoff for years to come



holy fkin cringe
SMoKe0uT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 12:02 AM   #8
Kawhi m8
0/8
 
Kawhi m8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 7,340
Default Re: [Paul George] "Westbrook's decision will ABSOLUTELY factor into his this summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep-itreal
There's a reason why Kevin Durant left in the first place....

Yep, to take the easiest possible road to a ring, like a little b!tch
Kawhi m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy