Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2017, 07:51 AM   #1
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,840
Default Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Why get married in your 20s but early 30s? Are most of u fools in a rat race and insecure? By late 20s a man should have a decent career and money to afford a few sugar babies, and good youth to couple with a few girlfriends, but you guys choose to marry and have babies which furthers anchor you down from future prospects like investing risks, traveling, pursuing ideas. Why art thou so dependant on another inferior being for comfort and validity?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:03 AM   #2
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,840
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

I believe it's partly due to women's expectations and wants that influence "men" to make hastly decisions. Ive learned a few things in business, and one of those things is to never let inferiority lead. Because if you let them lead, you are at the demise of their inferior decision making. I don't blame yall, some of you need someone to lead, that's okay, but you should seek leadership from a mentor, not the person you donkey fucc
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:58 AM   #3
HylianNightmare
The Magic are a trash
 
HylianNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 15,806
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

The game sounds horrible to me, why have all these side chicks that have had 50 dudes inside of them when I can get one and grow with her, mold while the clay is soft so to speak
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:02 AM   #4
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,840
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
The game sounds horrible to me, why have all these side chicks that have had 50 dudes inside of them when I can get one and grow with her, mold while the clay is soft so to speak

what about traveling? investing? building businesses? experiencing the spices of life? are those things horrible to you? if so you have been brainwashed by your SO to be like her.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:15 AM   #5
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 16,715
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
what about traveling? investing? building businesses? experiencing the spices of life? are those things horrible to you? if so you have been brainwashed by your SO to be like her.

Its more enjoyable to share those experiences with someone than to experience them alone.

After running through 80-100 chicks since I was 13, I finally found one that I can stand to be around longer than a few minutes.

And... she cooks, cleans, and sucks my dick when I asked.

What else in life are you looking for?
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:15 AM   #6
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,952
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
I believe it's partly due to women's expectations and wants that influence "men" to make hastly decisions. Ive learned a few things in business, and one of those things is to never let inferiority lead. Because if you let them lead, you are at the demise of their inferior decision making. I don't blame yall, some of you need someone to lead, that's okay, but you should seek leadership from a mentor, not the person you donkey fucc

You're right, which is why with an ever increasing liberal influence, the country is imploding.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:21 AM   #7
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,952
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Its more enjoyable to share those experiences with someone than to experience them alone.

After running through 80-100 chicks since I was 13, I finally found one that I can stand to be around longer than a few minutes.

And... she cooks, cleans, and sucks my dick when I asked.

What else in life are you looking for?

OP is rationalizing because no girl will touch him.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:26 AM   #8
SunsN07BookIt
Good High School Starter
 
SunsN07BookIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Honey Bee and 180
Posts: 983
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

You've mentioned option A, and option B. You failed to mention option C - completely alone, your current situation. Even Stalker has a more fulfilling life than you. That's the reason you are so easily agitated and miserable.
SunsN07BookIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:30 AM   #9
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,840
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Its more enjoyable to share those experiences with someone than to experience them alone.

After running through 80-100 chicks since I was 13, I finally found one that I can stand to be around longer than a few minutes.

And... she cooks, cleans, and sucks my dick when I asked.

What else in life are you looking for?

i see you are content with a home life, thats because you have already played apart of the game well.

Last edited by nathanjizzle : 09-14-2017 at 10:37 AM.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:33 AM   #10
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,840
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
You've mentioned option A, and option B. You failed to mention option C - completely alone, your current situation. Even Stalker has a more fulfilling life than you. That's the reason you are so easily agitated and miserable.

i have no idea what you are talking about. obviously if you are in option C then you have to reach for option B. But if you are in option A why you would unnecessarily downgrade to option b too early. obviously at somepoint you have to down grade, but why do it so soon is my point? why is the first option actually the second option to these dudes like yourself? I know you dont have much going on in your life. nothing to work towards besides basic existence, thats why you settle. clutch on to that women for an existence. you should find happiness in your intelligence, talents, skills and future prospects, not a home life that one has started a decade too soon.

Last edited by nathanjizzle : 09-14-2017 at 10:40 AM.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:37 AM   #11
Im Still Ballin
WoooOOOOooooooooo!!!!!
 
Im Still Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 17,401
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

I need a gun to keep myself from harm
The poor people are burning in the sun
But they ain't got a chance
They ain't got a chance
I need a gun
'Cause all I do is dance
'Cause all I do is dance
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:40 AM   #12
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 16,715
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i see you are content with a home life, thats because you have already played apart of the game well.

Thats probably part of it, yeah.

I mean I had plenty of fun in the Marines, so I had an opportunity to do the whole 'bang random chicks and then dip out before morning'...

But at some point, you'll realize that all the good chicks start getting snatched up.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:41 AM   #13
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13,840
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
You're right, which is why with an ever increasing liberal influence, the country is imploding.

the county is imploding? whos in office
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM   #14
Smoke117
NBA Legend
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,618
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
OP is rationalizing because no girl will touch him.

Pretty much. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a iie and utter foolishness. Hey OP, make another thread about how you're depressed about your pathetic life. Bitch ass nikka.

Last edited by Smoke117 : 09-14-2017 at 01:04 PM.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:58 PM   #15
HylianNightmare
The Magic are a trash
 
HylianNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 15,806
Default Re: Why do guys get married so young and not play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
what about traveling? investing? building businesses? experiencing the spices of life? are those things horrible to you? if so you have been brainwashed by your SO to be like her.
Why not enjoy these with her?
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy