Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2017, 01:58 AM   #76
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 17,968
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Thanks guys.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:03 AM   #77
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,969
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

ISH got your back and God will have your back too if you put true faith in God.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:18 AM   #78
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 17,968
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
ISH got your back and God will have your back too if you put true faith in God.

God is all I have.

The world hates me.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:22 AM   #79
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 17,968
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Dads love their kids dearly.

But women that don't love the dads take those children and pretend to be 'strong single mothers' that are 'forced' to do everything.

These lies are killing men and the media says nothing about it; i'm part of a fathers' rights movement that has seen about 15 suicides by men over the last couple of years due to the court system not helping them when their kids were kidnapped by the mothers.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:09 AM   #80
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,642
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Dads love their kids dearly.

But women that don't love the dads take those children and pretend to be 'strong single mothers' that are 'forced' to do everything.

These lies are killing men and the media says nothing about it; i'm part of a fathers' rights movement that has seen about 15 suicides by men over the last couple of years due to the court system not helping them when their kids were kidnapped by the mothers.

Do you believe raising the kids on your own is in the kids' best interests when you can't afford spaghetti?
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:26 AM   #81
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze
 
hold this L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3,659
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Dads love their kids dearly.

But women that don't love the dads take those children and pretend to be 'strong single mothers' that are 'forced' to do everything.

These lies are killing men and the media says nothing about it; i'm part of a fathers' rights movement that has seen about 15 suicides by men over the last couple of years due to the court system not helping them when their kids were kidnapped by the mothers.
Isn't she forced to do everything? You're too lazy to work, don't have a car to help your family in a country that heavily relies on it and literally stole from someone on ISH since lying/stealing was your only way of making some quick cash. If the female version of you existed and I was married to her, that would be a divorce up there the Kardashian chick in terms of the quickness. What do you offer to society that you seem to be shocked that your wife has to do it all? All I have to say about you Justin, is that you're lucky you're living in era where Darwinism is practically non-existent. Not once have I read how you're going to do anything in this topic to improve the situation other than cry like a bitch the entire time. People constantly tell you to the shut the fvck up and actually do something proactive to help your family out. Get a job and help out already.

Instead you do the same thing, cry on ISH
hold this L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:39 AM   #82
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,642
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Isn't she forced to do everything? You're too lazy to work, don't have a car to help your family in a country that heavily relies on it and literally stole from someone on ISH since lying/stealing was your only way of making some quick cash. If the female version of you existed and I was married to her, that would be a divorce up there the Kardashian chick in terms of the quickness. What do you offer to society that you seem to be shocked that your wife has to do it all? All I have to say about you Justin, is that you're lucky you're living in era where Darwinism is practically non-existent. Not once have I read how you're going to do anything in this topic to improve the situation other than cry like a bitch the entire time. People constantly tell you to the shut the fvck up and actually do something proactive to help your family out. Get a job and help out already.

Instead you do the same thing, cry on ISH

Damn. Nailed it.

UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:42 AM   #83
Orlando Magic
NBA All-star
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9,004
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Isn't she forced to do everything? You're too lazy to work, don't have a car to help your family in a country that heavily relies on it and literally stole from someone on ISH since lying/stealing was your only way of making some quick cash. If the female version of you existed and I was married to her, that would be a divorce up there the Kardashian chick in terms of the quickness. What do you offer to society that you seem to be shocked that your wife has to do it all? All I have to say about you Justin, is that you're lucky you're living in era where Darwinism is practically non-existent. Not once have I read how you're going to do anything in this topic to improve the situation other than cry like a bitch the entire time. People constantly tell you to the shut the fvck up and actually do something proactive to help your family out. Get a job and help out already.

Instead you do the same thing, cry on ISH

The truth is that he doesn't want to work any jobs that are available to him and he doesn't want his kids back... not enough to put forth effort and hustle anyways.

He wants everything to be handed to him with no effort... no resistance... just here you go!

Until he admits that most of his problems are self inflicted instead of victimizing himself and blaming the world, nothing is ever going to change for him.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:48 AM   #84
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 14,170
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Isn't she forced to do everything? You're too lazy to work, don't have a car to help your family in a country that heavily relies on it and literally stole from someone on ISH since lying/stealing was your only way of making some quick cash. If the female version of you existed and I was married to her, that would be a divorce up there the Kardashian chick in terms of the quickness. What do you offer to society that you seem to be shocked that your wife has to do it all? All I have to say about you Justin, is that you're lucky you're living in era where Darwinism is practically non-existent. Not once have I read how you're going to do anything in this topic to improve the situation other than cry like a bitch the entire time. People constantly tell you to the shut the fvck up and actually do something proactive to help your family out. Get a job and help out already.

Instead you do the same thing, cry on ISH

obviously it still exists by your examples. maybe an example of darwinsm in todays society is a person not being able to make a living for themselves, making bad decisions that have them end up in less than ideal situations like stalker has. but that doesnt mean we should verbally insult them, same way we dont verbally insult homeless people or the less fortunate. and justin did not steal any money from anyone. he was given a ticket to go to a game and it is at his discretion if he wants to sell his gift or not. once a gift is given, its that persons property. you guys are mad that he sold his own property? or are you mad you didnt get the clown show that you paid for masked as charity? and actually what he did with that ticket is a contradiction of darwinsim. a true dumbass in his situation would have went to the game rather than use the money from selling it.

Last edited by nathanjizzle : 10-06-2017 at 10:56 AM.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:44 AM   #85
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze
 
hold this L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3,659
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
obviously it still exists by your examples. maybe an example of darwinsm in todays society is a person not being able to make a living for themselves, making bad decisions that have them end up in less than ideal situations like stalker has. but that doesnt mean we should verbally insult them, same way we dont verbally insult homeless people or the less fortunate. and justin did not steal any money from anyone. he was given a ticket to go to a game and it is at his discretion if he wants to sell his gift or not. once a gift is given, its that persons property. you guys are mad that he sold his own property? or are you mad you didnt get the clown show that you paid for masked as charity? and actually what he did with that ticket is a contradiction of darwinsim. a true dumbass in his situation would have went to the game rather than use the money from selling it.
I would not make fun of a homeless person because I don't know their story, personality and the things they had to go through. So it would be a shitty thing to insult someone less fortunate or homeless. Justin on the other hand thrives (and loves the attention) on telling people online he never met his personal story, so I can make a reasonable judgment based off this. So no, these situations you're masking as similar really do not compare.

I didn't give him any money like Orlando did, so I don't know why you are writing that comment as you did. This wasn't masked as some charity. It was the law of equivalent exchange. He said as a man he would do x thing, therefore he was given money to do it. And I have no idea why people act like Justin had to be the biggest mouth breathing moron we've ever seen as a fan. He didn't at all. He could have made some noise like plenty of other hecklers that have not gotten in any real trouble. He masked that horseshit as "you guys wanted me to dance for you and go to jail". Using a hyperbole to mask the fact he stole the money.

I don't really see it that way (definition of darwanism). People who don't do anything to/for society or themselves are not going to get anything in return for it, regardless of era. He's in the one where he gets paid to literally do nothing, in another era it would be a far worse situation. In another era where men were primarily tasked with bringing in the money, having someone like Justin would have been the end of that family. I haven't said anything to him that is malicious or to hurt/troll him. I'm stating his issues on why he's in such a situation and how it can be rectified (something he never bothers to look for, a solution). He doesn't have such major physical or mental disability, so there isn't anything stopping him but himself.

Things have happened to my family that come straight out of a fictional movie, but do you hear me crying to the world? No, I just dealt with it and moved forward. I used to party and have an amazing time in college since I'm a huge extrovert. Now I work 80-100 hours on personal projects and have purposely become a social degenerate for a few years so in the future I can have a lax life. Love to go hang out with friends and live it, but I'm prioritizing career right now. I probably work more in one week then he does in months. Yeah there's people who are just trolls and assholes (the ones that say he should off himself, that's some despicable shit). But lets not enable the dude and tell him that his lazy as fvck behavior is acceptable and that it had nothing to do with his wife leaving him. If he can accept his screw ups (everyone fvcks up in life, no one is special), he can start working on improving himself and then help out his family. Right now, he's not doing that but complaining on ISH. This isn't bullying, it's just the facts of the matter. He clearly has confidence issues, but those will never improve if you don't go after some life goals. A few of his from a guy online, my take is to get a steady 40 hour job (hell work 60/week at times if needed with a second). Over time, he can stable his life. Once he does that, he can try to connect with his wife and see if she takes him back. Small steps bit by bit to improve his life. Complaining on ish and a few total unknowns saying such empty statements such as we support you will do nothing for him in the long run.
hold this L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:55 PM   #86
JEFFERSON MONEY
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10,381
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Isn't she forced to do everything? You're too lazy to work, don't have a car to help your family in a country that heavily relies on it and literally stole from someone on ISH since lying/stealing was your only way of making some quick cash. If the female version of you existed and I was married to her, that would be a divorce up there the Kardashian chick in terms of the quickness. What do you offer to society that you seem to be shocked that your wife has to do it all? All I have to say about you Justin, is that you're lucky you're living in era where Darwinism is practically non-existent. Not once have I read how you're going to do anything in this topic to improve the situation other than cry like a bitch the entire time. People constantly tell you to the shut the fvck up and actually do something proactive to help your family out. Get a job and help out already.

Instead you do the same thing, cry on ISH

Agree with most except Darwinian.

Can't agree here.

If he was born in a rougher environment chances are he'd be mentally stronger from the get go. Instead u got schools that pat kids on the head and fail to prepare them for real world.

Take TV, music, technology, lust, too much female male interaction, negative thinking, screwed up nutrition, destructive pastimes, aND replace it with a strong identity discipline a social circle of brothers and purpose as men in the past had and you have a warrior from the beginning.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 10-06-2017 at 01:05 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:47 PM   #87
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 17,968
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Isn't she forced to do everything? You're too lazy to work, don't have a car to help your family in a country that heavily relies on it and literally stole from someone on ISH since lying/stealing was your only way of making some quick cash. If the female version of you existed and I was married to her, that would be a divorce up there the Kardashian chick in terms of the quickness. What do you offer to society that you seem to be shocked that your wife has to do it all? All I have to say about you Justin, is that you're lucky you're living in era where Darwinism is practically non-existent. Not once have I read how you're going to do anything in this topic to improve the situation other than cry like a bitch the entire time. People constantly tell you to the shut the fvck up and actually do something proactive to help your family out. Get a job and help out already.

Instead you do the same thing, cry on ISH

She has lived rent free and electric free for 5+ years.

I bought her a car and paid 5,000 down.

I'm the primary caretaker and I put more time into the babies.

Stay in your safe zone, though.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:51 PM   #88
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 17,968
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
The truth is that he doesn't want to work any jobs that are available to him and he doesn't want his kids back... not enough to put forth effort and hustle anyways.

He wants everything to be handed to him with no effort... no resistance... just here you go!

Until he admits that most of his problems are self inflicted instead of victimizing himself and blaming the world, nothing is ever going to change for him.

You don't live far away.

Why don't you say these abusive lies to my face?
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:13 PM   #89
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze
 
hold this L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3,659
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
She has lived rent free and electric free for 5+ years.

I bought her a car and paid 5,000 down.

I'm the primary caretaker and I put more time into the babies.

Stay in your safe zone, though.
Of course you put more time into the babies. She's out there working and you're at home not working. What else are you supposed to do? You're basically Oprah from this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hitc8haEu_g

Justin, when was the last time you worked 40 hours a week regularly for 6 months? When was the last time she didn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Agree with most except Darwinian.

Can't agree here.

If he was born in a rougher environment chances are he'd be mentally stronger from the get go. Instead u got schools that pat kids on the head and fail to prepare them for real world.

Take TV, music, technology, lust, too much female male interaction, negative thinking, screwed up nutrition, destructive pastimes, aND replace it with a strong identity discipline a social circle of brothers and purpose as men in the past had and you have a warrior from the beginning.
You may be right in some cases but in this case, I think he woulda been thrown to the wayside early on.
hold this L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 02:15 PM   #90
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 17,968
Default Re: She took my babies; they were the only reason I had to live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Of course you put more time into the babies. She's out there working and you're at home not working. What else are you supposed to do? You're basically Oprah from this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hitc8haEu_g

Justin, when was the last time you worked 40 hours a week regularly for 6 months? When was the last time she didn't?

You're lying your ass off again and you have no clue as to what you're talking about.

Stay in your safe zone, geek.

You little abusive internet twerp.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy