Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM   #1
Duderonomy
OG since 1989

Default Clinton finally blames herself for election loss

Just kidding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uguration.html
She blames:
Russians
Trump
Come
Pizzagate
WikiLeaks

And blames Bush for making her go to the inauguration.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #2
warriorfan
The Bully

Default Re: Clinton finally blames herself for election loss

Op do you blame yourself for being overweight?

Less Hillary/Trump threads, more treadmill, fatty
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM   #3
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan

Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM   #4
Duderonomy
OG since 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan

I lost 4 lbs. I can fit into size 36 now, Homes.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:21 AM   #5
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Hey, remember when we continued to attack and shift focus to Mitt Romney after his General Election loss in 2012? Boy, that was really something how he... um, how he ... wait, I just remembered that I had no idea what he thought nor did I care.

Also, McCain was another one. Just constant ... um, wait, what was it? What were his thoughts on the 2008 loss to Obama? Oh yeah, no one cared.

Hey, remember that crazy John Kerry guy and the way he refused to accept responsibility for ... um, wait. That was in 2004, right? Oh yeah. I don't remember anyone caring what he had to say after losing the election to Bush.

The fact that so much weight is still put on the words and thoughts of a former presidential nominee likely never to run for political office again just shows you the need for this administration and their bizarrely loyal followers to have an enemy, and they've fixated on a wholly bland politician who currently holds no public office? It tells me more about the state of things in the ever-combatant, increasingly isolated current White House than it does anything about a former presidential nominee ... and I was never a Clinton supporter (until it came to deciding between her against Trump).

Can you folks please, for the love of god... move on. There may be some people that you're actually riling up by continuing to go after Mrs. Clinton, but the vast majority of the country has no interest in her day-to-day thoughts. Seek help.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:37 AM   #6
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Can you folks please, for the love of god... move on. There may be some people that you're actually riling up by continuing to go after Mrs. Clinton, but the vast majority of the country has no interest in her day-to-day thoughts. Seek help.

Just curious.

Did you say this same thing to those who put the blame on Bush for 8 years?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:09 AM   #7
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Hey, remember when we continued to attack and shift focus to Mitt Romney after his General Election loss in 2012? Boy, that was really something how he... um, how he ... wait, I just remembered that I had no idea what he thought nor did I care.

Also, McCain was another one. Just constant ... um, wait, what was it? What were his thoughts on the 2008 loss to Obama? Oh yeah, no one cared.

Hey, remember that crazy John Kerry guy and the way he refused to accept responsibility for ... um, wait. That was in 2004, right? Oh yeah. I don't remember anyone caring what he had to say after losing the election to Bush.

The fact that so much weight is still put on the words and thoughts of a former presidential nominee likely never to run for political office again just shows you the need for this administration and their bizarrely loyal followers to have an enemy, and they've fixated on a wholly bland politician who currently holds no public office? It tells me more about the state of things in the ever-combatant, increasingly isolated current White House than it does anything about a former presidential nominee ... and I was never a Clinton supporter (until it came to deciding between her against Trump).

Of course you don't remember because you suffer from short term memory loss. Apparently, you are unable to remember anything from a year ago claiming Hillary was running a terrific campaign and then all of a sudden trying to claim it was terrible like you knew all along.

Quote from you after Steve Bannon leaving

Quote:
I was never a Hillary Clinton fan. I voted for Sanders in the primary and I actually liked one of the Republican candidates more than Clinton. Had he won the Republican primary, he would have had my vote ... at least, as it stood during the primaries (general elections can change a candidate for better or worse).

This is why I don't really understand the conservative fascination with Hillary Clinton. She was annihilated by Obama back in the 2008 primary and he came out of virtual left field.

In 2016, Bernie Sanders took her to the brink of being shunned twice in the primary process which is very unlike the Democratic Party. Some argue that it took a "conspiracy" by the DNC to steal it away from Sanders, who had gained a lot of momentum at a critical time in the primary elections. Biden would have taken Hillary to the woodshed, imo, had he decided to run.

She was never a popular candidate. Whether that was to do with her campaign, style of politics, or character ... it never clicked.

Her getting 66 million votes told me more about the candidate on the other side than it did about Clinton. Yes, she was always viewed as some political Goliath in the media (on both sides), but it always rang false when you got right down to it, imo.

She still serves as the primary punching bag for the right, which I find strange. Most people probably couldn't even remember who Mitt Romney was a year after he lost the 2008 election. There was none of this post-election mud-slinging and finger-pointing with Romney. Same thing with McCain and even Al Gore, who became a target for a reason not pertaining to his losing of the 2000 general election.

I find the whole thing kind of odd. First, the mischaracterization of her campaigning acumen being on some god-like level, and then the post-2016 continued attacks by her political enemies ... a point during which most politicians are in the process of being forgotten about.

Quote from you after pussygate 11 months prior:

Quote:
It's not just about the polls, fwiw, although he is fading fast as compared to 2-3 weeks ago. It's also about how this will impact his campaign and who will be doing the groundwork, stumping for Trump.

He's lost a ton of support in the Republican Party in the last 24 hours. The exodus has been fast and heavy.

All of those politicians that you hear about pulling their support may not be known nationally, necessarily, but they are likely known in their respective states ... and those are the people that, leading up to the election, would have been traveling around their stomping grounds, holding rallies for Trump and signing up people to help them do groundwork.

Trump can't be everywhere. He needs these endorsements.

I live in Ohio and it is amazing the way Hillary has organized her campaign. One day, Bill Clinton will be speaking nearby. Then, it will be Michelle Obama. The next day, maybe Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren. Barack Obama will probably even make his way through at some point.

This is what it is like living in one of the key battleground states.

They are getting people to set up local headquarters. They're getting people registered to vote.

These are the things that you'll usually see in a well funded campaign.

Yet, while I've seen a hoard of powerful speakers and politicians (and even LeBron James) out beating the path in Ohio, the Trump team is noticeably absent. Since the RNC, I don't recall a single Trump event in my vicinity, which is likely the case nation-wide. If they aren't doing it in Ohio, they aren't doing it anywhere.

Additionally, I'm sure a lot of money that may have been spent by the Republican Party on advertising and organizing for the Trump campaign is now going to be diverted in an attempt to try and save the Senate for the Republicans.

His campaign is in tatters now ... and it was poorly run prior to all of this.

Right...you thought all along even last year that Hillary had a poor and awful campaign. Now here you are trying to cover your ass and act overly sanctimonious. What a hypocrite.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=419322&page=2

You liked Hillary. You thought she ran a well organized campaign and know you all are desperately trying to shrug her off and act like you knew all along she was terrible to save the democrats reputation. Sorry, you don't get that privilege. BTW I don't remember any losing candidate writing a book about how she lost and constantly take shots at the current president like Hillary has. She is still the standard bearer for the current democrat party whether you admit it or not.
Hawker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:20 AM   #8
falc39
Local High School Star

Well maybe if she didn't write a book about it and constantly talk about it to the media, then it would be an afterthought.
falc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: