Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-03-2017, 11:09 AM   #31
Real14
2Willd & 2Fresh est.86

Default Re: Lamelo Ball Drops Out of High School.

Damn Lamelo
Real14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:38 PM   #32
FireDavidKahn
The Puppeteer

at defending not even getting a basic high school education.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 05:44 PM   #33
dreamwarrior
Good High School Starter

I'm glad the school stuck by their coach this time. They probably realized how insane it is for this guy to get in it with a coach on the first day of conditioning. It's not even basketball season yet. They're not even supposed to be having real practices yet.
dreamwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 06:08 PM   #34
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
I'm glad the school stuck by their coach this time. They probably realized how insane it is for this guy to get in it with a coach on the first day of conditioning. It's not even basketball season yet. They're not even supposed to be having real practices yet.

what Its October
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 06:38 PM   #35
BarberSchool
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord P
Do you actually think that school past 8th grade actually “educates” people? Lmao. The only reason that I put up with the BS in high school was because I wouldn’t be able to attend a good uni if I dropped out. I think someone already mentioned it, but school should be teaching kids how to be financially literate instead of how to factor a trinomial. If Lamelo went and finished his education, there would be absolutely no noticeable difference in his articulation or thought process, and likely he’d forget anything he’s learned the moment he gets handed his diploma, like 90% of other students...
bruh you just sh!t on yourself. You need to re-read what you typed and think about what it really means. Good luck.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 07:04 PM   #36
Lord P
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarberSchool
bruh you just sh!t on yourself. You need to re-read what you typed and think about what it really means. Good luck.
I know what I said and that isn’t what I meant. I wouldn’t have been accepted into a top uni if I dropped out because of the process. They look at your high school performance, and for that reason I did my 4 years. Nothing in high school prepared me for my future career, nor will I apply most of what I learned in actual life. Sure, I had to take chemistry again, but I took AP chem in 10th grade. By the time I had to take gen chem 1 I forgot everything. Anyway, I’m getting off topic. The whole point is that HS is a literal shitshow and dropping out will not make you dumber than a dude who finishes it. Now if you take someone who is a bum, and drops out because they don’t want to do anything with their life, and compare them to someone who wants to become an accountant, then yeah, clearly the accountant will appear to be more “educated” because they will go on to earn their degree. But lets take that same example and change the second case to someone who gets their diploma, and ends up as a cashier at costco, which has happened to people I know. That education didn’t come in handy, did it? Now here’s where Ball comes in. Dude isn’t going to become a lawyer, we all know it. Now what’s wrong with someone like him dropping out? Not finishing his education means basically nothing, because even if he stayed in school those extra 2 or so years, what is he going to learn that will actually help him out in life? I felt the same way, except that because of the admissions process, I was basically forced to stay in school because I wasn’t in a situation where I could be homeschooled.
Lord P is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 08:46 PM   #37
WolfGang
Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord P
I know what I said and that isn’t what I meant. I wouldn’t have been accepted into a top uni if I dropped out because of the process. They look at your high school performance, and for that reason I did my 4 years. Nothing in high school prepared me for my future career, nor will I apply most of what I learned in actual life. Sure, I had to take chemistry again, but I took AP chem in 10th grade. By the time I had to take gen chem 1 I forgot everything. Anyway, I’m getting off topic. The whole point is that HS is a literal shitshow and dropping out will not make you dumber than a dude who finishes it. Now if you take someone who is a bum, and drops out because they don’t want to do anything with their life, and compare them to someone who wants to become an accountant, then yeah, clearly the accountant will appear to be more “educated” because they will go on to earn their degree. But lets take that same example and change the second case to someone who gets their diploma, and ends up as a cashier at costco, which has happened to people I know. That education didn’t come in handy, did it? Now here’s where Ball comes in. Dude isn’t going to become a lawyer, we all know it. Now what’s wrong with someone like him dropping out? Not finishing his education means basically nothing, because even if he stayed in school those extra 2 or so years, what is he going to learn that will actually help him out in life? I felt the same way, except that because of the admissions process, I was basically forced to stay in school because I wasn’t in a situation where I could be homeschooled.

If he had a brain in his head you wouldn't have to explain yourself to that extent. He completely missed your first point. Good read for me though.
WolfGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 08:51 PM   #38
fourkicks44
You Down With TTP?

fourkicks44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 09:03 PM   #39
MrFonzworth
Love Me Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourkicks44
MrFonzworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 11:39 PM   #40
L8krH8tr
Local High School Star

One of the ugliest mofos in recent history.
L8krH8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:45 AM   #41
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

It may not matter but I would never advise a kid to drop out of hs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
That sucks man I was looking forward to seeing him rape the CIF, no lube

Hopefully he can still play in the Mcdonalds game
You can't be a high school All- American if you aren't in high school.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:28 PM   #42
Kawhi m8
0/8

So his dad will brainwash him into thinking he will play NBA.

He won't make it.

Has money.

Guaranteed future crack whore and meth head
Kawhi m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: