Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2017, 02:00 AM   #16
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Default Re: women are evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
interesting pov, i never thought about him getting a better career.

Yeah, I mean just by watching that interaction between JGL and Minka Kelly (drool) you can tell the difference in confidence between when JGL first met Summer. He opened up the conversation and cracked a corny joke.

JGL never asked out summer. His friend did it for him and even then he said, "I only like you as a friend." And then Summer kissed him in the copy room the day after which played to JGL's fantasies of a nice guy being sweeped off his feet by a chick. That's rare. He had nothing to derive his confidence from so he was afraid to ask out Summer. Whereas at the end, he derived his confidence from the fact that he was enjoying the chase of getting a new job and actually making something of himself. That's attractive to women and he just said, "**** it. I'm going to ask a girl out at a job interview. What do I have to lose?"

He seized that opportunity because he knew he would likely never see that girl again. Men should take note of the difference in confidence levels and understand why there's a difference. I think it has real life parallels.

Last edited by Hawker : 10-04-2017 at 02:04 AM.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:04 AM   #17
highwhey
SHOOTERS SHOOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Yeah, I mean just by watching that interaction between JGL and Minka Kelly (drool) you can tell the difference in confidence between when JGL first met Summer. He opened up the conversation and cracked a corny joke.

JGL never asked out summer. His friend did it for him and even then he said, "I only like you as a friend." And then Summer kissed him in the copy room the day after which played to JGL's fantasies of a nice guy being sweeped off his feet by a chick. That's rare. He had nothing to derive his confidence from so he was afraid to ask out Summer. Whereas at the end, he derived his confidence from the fact that he was enjoying the chase of getting a new job and actually making something of himself. That's attractive to women and he just said, "**** it. I'm going to ask a girl out at a job interview. What do I have to lose?"

He seized that opportunity because he knew he would likely never see that girl again. Men should take note of the difference in confidence levels and understand why there's a difference. I think it has real life parallels.

i've watched this fcking film like 10 times and have never really thought about this i can definitely draw some parallels, i think most guys can.

and yeah, she's fine AF
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:10 AM   #18
ISHGoat
Tolerant Liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
i've watched this fcking film like 10 times and have never really thought about this i can definitely draw some parallels, i think most guys can.

and yeah, she's fine AF

holy ****, that girl is fine as FU.CK

would never pull out/10

would insta propose/10

if my gf sees this im fcked/10
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:17 AM   #19
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

You gotta chill, Nate.

Don't let it get to you, hang in there. This will pass, you'll be stronger bro.

Pus*y is abundant, you'll get yours

TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:28 AM   #20
Doomsday Dallas
Step 12

No... I think this story kinda symbolizes what happens when women get horny.

it can be confusing sometimes...

but he wasn't even trying... and that's not fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z00o5gZzxKs

(every now and then you catch feelings for the girl that just wants to have sex)

His goal was to get her fall in love... and because he tried... he failed.

You can't try. Just let it come to you.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:58 PM   #21
Doomsday Dallas
Step 12

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iRjOgo0gkY

Old 10-07-2017, 12:04 AM   #22
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:

that bitch just wanted him for the fun times, she even told him and he still stayed around expecting more because thats what his level of confidence would allow for himself. maybe that event changed him for the better.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 12:16 AM   #23
Nick Young
Banned

They are not evil. They only are true to their nature. It is not in a woman's nature to be loyal. Do not hate them for what they are not capable of. Appreciate them for their many charms.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:25 AM   #24
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
They are not evil. They only are true to their nature. It is not in a woman's nature to be loyal. Do not hate them for what they are not capable of. Appreciate them for their many charms.

true, dont hate the player, hate the shame.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:39 AM   #25
Patrick Chewing
O.G. Shot Caller

Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a woman?? Just use them for the sex.

I'm at the age now where all my friends who got married in their 20's are getting divorced or are cheating on their wives cause they're unhappy. It's a messy business.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 12:03 PM   #26
Doomsday Dallas
Step 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a woman?? Just use them for the sex.

if this is your intention...

just like the movie...

keep in mind...

Summer is not suppose to last 500 days... but rather 3 or 4 months.

otherwise you could potentially end up with JGL syndrome. Depends on the woman.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:32 PM   #27
Nick Young
Banned

Women are not evil. They are only true to their nature.

Women are attracted to strong men and genes from strong men. They naturally manufacture and breed conflict, because conflict creates strong men.

This is the reason that weak man betas complain about not being able to keep women, and strong man alphas complain about having too many women.

Women always naturally adopt "liberal" and "progressive" political stances that lead to open invitations of rapists and foreign invaders. Women are genetically programmed to be turned on by rape. This is because in the past, loyal women who resisted rape from invading tribes were killed, and passive women who gave in to rape were allowed to live and procreate.

This explains the 50 shades of grey effect, and why nearly all women like being treated rough in bed.

Note how every time an invading army comes, native women flock to the invaders like flies to honey.

Just look at Sweden for example. The Swedish women love their immigrant rapists and are even refusing to testify against their rapists because it means they'll get deported. It is the same in Germany, Canada and every other cucked libtard nation.

Why do you think SJWs and feminists are so obsessed with talking about rape? They are all projecting, and they are obsessed with rape because it gets them off. They want more illegal aliens and 3rd world immigrants because subconsciously they know it means a higher chance that they will be raped by a strong foreign man (majority of native strong men will not touch SJW feminists with a 10 foot pole.) Weak betas spend a lot of time with feminists, but feminists are not attracted to them because they are weak. That is why all of these SJW betas are constantly cucked.

Do not hate women for being true to their nature.

Last edited by Nick Young : 10-07-2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-07-2017, 03:32 PM   #28
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

Women are not evil. They are only true to their nature.

Women are attracted to strong men and genes from strong men. They naturally manufacture and breed conflict, because conflict creates strong men.

This is the reason that weak man betas complain about not being able to keep women, and strong man alphas complain about having too many women.

Women always naturally adopt "liberal" and "progressive" political stances that lead to open invitations of rapists and foreign invaders. Women are genetically programmed to be turned on by rape. This is because in the past, loyal women who resisted rape from invading tribes were killed, and passive women who gave in to rape were allowed to live and procreate.

This explains the 50 shades of grey effect, and why nearly all women like being treated rough in bed.

Note how every time an invading army comes, native women flock to the invaders like flies to honey.

Just look at Sweden for example. The Swedish women love their immigrant rapists and are even refusing to testify against their rapists because it means they'll get deported. It is the same in Germany, Canada and every other cucked libtard nation.

Why do you think SJWs and feminists are so obsessed with talking about rape? They are all projecting, and they are obsessed with rape because it gets them off. They want more illegal aliens and 3rd world immigrants because subconsciously they know it means a higher chance that they will be raped by a strong foreign man (majority of native strong men will not touch SJW feminists with a 10 foot pole.) Weak betas spend a lot of time with feminists, but feminists are not attracted to them because they are weak. That is why all of these SJW betas are constantly cucked.

Do not hate women for being true to their nature.

can you not make every topic about politics. pls stfu up for once.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:32 PM   #29
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
can you not make every topic about politics. pls stfu up for once.
This is about the nature of women. I am trying to help you understand women, so that you won't keep getting played by them.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: