Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-06-2017, 10:12 PM   #46
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: I have the opportunity to visit a whorehouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:33 PM   #47
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
Who said I was depressed. I just have a hard time with women.

Some people can look at women as nothing but someone to have sex with and be successful. I dunno how they do it, but good on them.

It's not about having sex, tho. It's like losing 100 pounds, I'd say. It's gonna take awhile, but you can start by just being kind and acknowledging people. Look them in the eye. Women want attention, unless you are really bad at reading social cues... after you have gotten used to looking at people in the eyes (males, females, children... just show you acknowledge them as a human and give a slight response), look at a girl you are attracted to. It shouldn't be hard to look at her without being a total creep. Obviously break eye contact when she does.

There's no law against looking at a girl in the eye, assuming her bf isn't gonna fight you. Don't smile or anything just look at her. See how she reacts. If she acts really offended (somehow?) focus your attention elsewhere, maybe continue to interact w/ other people, then when the opportunity comes, meet her eyes again. Maybe not for as long. Read and react, then move on.

The idea is to be alert and interested in people who come into your sphere, show a decent amount of interest in every person, but a little more for a girl you might be attracted to. And don't give up. Do it cuz people are interesting and fun to watch/interact with. It's not rejection if she ignores you, don't be so mad, just look at another girl if you have to get approval from a girl.

Girl 1: rolls eyes
look at girl 2
Girl 2: approval
Girl 1: intrigued

Just have fun. Don't be a dick, don't go out of your way to prove yourself to a girl, just live your life as you live it, doing what you do best, and devote proper time to pay your 'dues' to a pretty girl if you see her. If she lingers, interact with her. It's that simple.

TLDR: Don't go to a whorehouse.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:42 PM   #48
warriorfan
The Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Some people can look at women as nothing but someone to have sex with and be successful. I dunno how they do it, but good on them.

It's not about having sex, tho. It's like losing 100 pounds, I'd say. It's gonna take awhile, but you can start by just being kind and acknowledging people. Look them in the eye. Women want attention, unless you are really bad at reading social cues... after you have gotten used to looking at people in the eyes (males, females, children... just show you acknowledge them as a human and give a slight response), look at a girl you are attracted to. It shouldn't be hard to look at her without being a total creep. Obviously break eye contact when she does.

There's no law against looking at a girl in the eye, assuming her bf isn't gonna fight you. Don't smile or anything just look at her. See how she reacts. If she acts really offended (somehow?) focus your attention elsewhere, maybe continue to interact w/ other people, then when the opportunity comes, meet her eyes again. Maybe not for as long. Read and react, then move on.

The idea is to be alert and interested in people who come into your sphere, show a decent amount of interest in every person, but a little more for a girl you might be attracted to. And don't give up. Do it cuz people are interesting and fun to watch/interact with. It's not rejection if she ignores you, don't be so mad, just look at another girl if you have to get approval from a girl.

look at girl 2

Just have fun. Don't be a dick, don't go out of your way to prove yourself to a girl, just live your life as you live it, doing what you do best, and devote proper time to pay your 'dues' to a pretty girl if you see her. If she lingers, interact with her. It's that simple.

-Smak

lmao good post, bold so true
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:55 PM   #49
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak

look at girl 2

-Smak

great advice. i usually never make direct eye contact with strange women. i guess thats the starting point. but sometimes, at a mutual event, theyll give me a deep stare like they want to know more, or they give a look of intriguement and submissiveness. thats alot of pressure when that happens and its hard to follow through.

Last edited by nathanjizzle : 10-06-2017 at 11:00 PM.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: