Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #61
BigNBAfan
Great college starter

Default Re: It's October Trump haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proctor
Why do you feel the need to disparage your own people?

Regardless, even if you weren't Indian, you have zero awareness of how the world works, and just regurgitate common stereotypes that you read online while cruising the internet and pretending to be a health professional.

There's a reason you keep going on tirades about swap meets, Indian-ran gas stations, and it's not because you're a world traveler and have experienced life among every group on earth. It's because it's what you read somewhere, and thought was useful in your quest to be some America loving wealthy doctor. You repeat the same exact stereotypes and pass them for stories.

really? I've actually travelled the world.

Born in Chicago, undergrad at UCLA PhD in belgium AuD in Oregon Lived in France and belgium (antwerp) spent lots of time in western germany, further down in spain and italy and made constant trips to across the pond in greece prior to their fall.
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #62
Proctor
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
All part of his little pathetic act of pretending to be a wealthy doctor
Weirdo keeps a personal diary on here like a 12 year old girl writing in a journal, then gets irritated when someone presumes to know something about him. No, really?
Proctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:16 PM   #63
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
What exactly does wealth have to do with the entertainment that comes with trolling?

Successful people don't troll, your typical trolls are teens, losers and social misfits. What exactly is entertaining about posting shit just to piss other people off
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:17 PM   #64
Proctor
College star

Quote:
really? I've actually travelled the world.

Born in Chicago, undergrad at UCLA PhD in belgium AuD in Oregon Lived in France and belgium (antwerp) spent lots of time in western germany, further down in spain and italy and made constant trips to across the pond in greece prior to their fall.
And if you presume to know so much about the inner workings of Indians, Blacks, and Hispanics, maybe you should write a book and educate the rest of the civilized world? You have no problem writing a diary here, why not put pen to paper and write your manifesto, genius? Or do you have "too many appointments"?

You are not any more remarkable than the false realities you paint about every different group of people imaginable. As if listing off the cities you've been to makes you qualified to assert anything whatsoever.

In addition to the glaring contradictions that show us your profession is a lie, you don't come across as very informed or aware. You are deliberately as vague and "safe" as possible.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #65
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
LOL what a ****tard... admire my unbiased opinion or **** off. Indians are some of the worst parasites that can harbor in a country. Majority of money they make from gas stations/7-11s and hotels are laundered and sent back to India.

I'm pretty sure i saw a statistic somewhere that talked about Indians having the highest remittance. They need to put an end to this, never a good thing when money leaves the country.
The overwhelming majority of them are in the US legally and earn their money legally. What does it matter to you, if they send it back to India? In fact, Indians in the US on average make more money than anyone else. Maybe you lazy shits need to get your act together and work harder.

Quote:
Lol, not to throw shade at the Hindu bros but he really shouldn't talk if he is Indian. They take shits out in the open in the streets of India, and they worship rats too
Not to throw shade at the Poncho bros, but Indians are more respected than Mexicans around the world.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:19 PM   #66
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Weirdo keeps a personal diary on here like a 12 year old girl writing in a journal, then gets irritated when someone presumes to know something about him. No, really?
Yeah, his little girly diary is what convinced me that he's just making all this shit up
Old 10-05-2017, 05:22 PM   #67
Proctor
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
The overwhelming majority of them are in the US legally and earn their money legally. What does it matter to you, if they send it back to India? In fact, Indians in the US on average make more money than anyone else. Maybe you lazy shits need to get your act together and work harder.
So maybe instead of making me out to be the "triggered" one next time, perhaps just join the rest of ISH in the festivities of exposing this clown.

Don't incite him to work harder. We can't be sure this guy works at all.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:24 PM   #68
CelticBaller
You mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Always hold the left to their own rules. Always.

Because they can't follow them.

I have no issue with his comment, and I don't have any issue with yours. I do have an issue with the moral left who seem outraged he could be 'racist' but give you a free pass.
and what makes you think I'm a leftist?
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:27 PM   #69
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:

Not to throw shade at the Poncho bros, but Indians are more respected than Mexicans around the world.
Your opinion, at least we don't take shits out in the open. Go take a swim in that corpse infested River Ganges, pal
Old 10-05-2017, 05:28 PM   #70
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Because that's when Obama left office , and consumer confidence skyrocketed, thus the market did the same.

Trump's presidency boosted the market on day one just by being Trump. If you can't see that, you may be retarded or you simply refuse to see it.

ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:37 PM   #71
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Your opinion, at least we don't take shits out in the open. Go take a swim in that corpse infested River Ganges, pal
At least we don't eat shit like you, Pedro. Get back to trying to jump the fence. I'm sure the Home Depot near me is short on Beaners.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:45 PM   #72
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
At least we don't eat shit like you, Pedro. Get back to trying to jump the fence. I'm sure the Home Depot near me is short on Beaners.
Go hug a rat, Reyansh.

I hear they're hiring at 7/11. Just use a toilet like the rest of us, is that asking too much?

Old 10-05-2017, 05:54 PM   #73
Proctor
College star

God you guys are sad.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:31 PM   #74
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Go hug a rat, Reyansh.

I hear they're hiring at 7/11. Just use a toilet like the rest of us, is that asking too much?

Yep. Do you need a job or are you good with mowing lawns and cleaning toilets?
Old 10-05-2017, 06:58 PM   #75
tpols
we already won

Quote:
He's Indian posted numerous pictures of himself), he has just some weird shit going on where he bashes every minority.

He also sucks off Trump as part of the facade that he's a wealthy doctor.

tpols is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: