Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2015, 08:36 AM   #1
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15,110
Default Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3c_1435119168
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:43 AM   #2
Velocirap31
College star
 
Velocirap31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jurassic Park
Posts: 3,909
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

Not even surprised a little bit.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:47 AM   #3
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 19,446
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

Nothing new...

Because, slavery.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:50 AM   #4
KelticForce1349
Local High School Star
 
KelticForce1349's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,175
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

Whoa! What was that all about?
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:52 AM   #5
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15,110
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

i hope the bitch gets felony child endangerment. that kid fell head first onto concrete.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:16 AM   #6
Dresta
A humble prophet
 
Dresta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Medina
Posts: 10,504
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

That pack mentality...and filming it too - mentally deficient as well as savage. If they are filming it then they must be proud of it, must feel that it's justified - i wonder why that is?

As a foreigner who regularly travels to America, it is really noticeable how badly the American media is intent on stirring up racial hostility, and giving undue deference to race baiting charlatans like Al Sharpton. Every racial issue is blown completely out of all proportion, and both sides end up feeling victimised (blacks who are scared of the millions of racists out to get them or ruin their prospects, whites who feel they are facing moral condemnation for simply being white, paying and being told how guilty they are for having a recorded history that doesn't sit well with modern moral valuations - i doubt it sits well with the poor and uneducated white trash when they are incessantly referred to as being privileged).

It's not going away as long as the media keeps pandering to hysteria and demagogy.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:25 AM   #7
Ncrazyballa
I usually hit open layups
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 155
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
That pack mentality...and filming it too - mentally deficient as well as savage. If they are filming it then they must be proud of it, must feel that it's justified - i wonder why that is?

As a foreigner who regularly travels to America, it is really noticeable how badly the American media is intent on stirring up racial hostility, and giving undue deference to race baiting charlatans like Al Sharpton. Every racial issue is blown completely out of all proportion, and both sides end up feeling victimised (blacks who are scared of the millions of racists out to get them or ruin their prospects, whites who feel they are facing moral condemnation for simply being white, paying and being told how guilty they are for having a recorded history that doesn't sit well with modern moral valuations - i doubt it sits well with the poor and uneducated white trash when they are incessantly referred to as being privileged).

It's not going away as long as the media keeps pandering to hysteria and demagogy.

dont step foot in my country ever again.
Ncrazyballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:29 AM   #8
plowking
Verticle?
 
plowking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: We goin' Sizzler
Posts: 28,388
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

She should get 20 years for that. Seriously.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:50 AM   #9
Dresta
A humble prophet
 
Dresta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Medina
Posts: 10,504
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncrazyballa
dont step foot in my country ever again.
I have a passport and social security - unlucky buddy. How about you make a point, instead of being a mindlessly hostile jackass?

I've never seen a country so childish and petty and genuinely counter-productive when it comes to the matter of race - honestly, your news outlets are mind-blowing in their stupidity, sensationalism, and inability to report or cover anything of any actual importance. It's all little more than a homage to the corporate and neoliberal consensus - people like you buy right into it and get all outraged about **** all.

The US economy has been getting weaker and weaker for months, and is now dangling on the precipice (with 7 years of 0% interest rates!), and all people are talking about is a flag in a state they've probably never even been to.

You need to grow up, and get real.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:53 AM   #10
HitandRun Reggie
Local High School Star
 
HitandRun Reggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,522
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

It's like watching two different species interact on Animal Planet
HitandRun Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:54 AM   #11
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,545
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

It's really hard not to form an opinion about black youth in America when you see a video like this once or twice a week.


But the PC police are out there watching, waiting.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:55 AM   #12
brownmamba00
Cali Love
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,307
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta

The US economy has been getting weaker and weaker for months, and is now dangling on the precipice (with 7 years of 0% interest rates!), and all people are talking about is a flag in a state they've probably never even been to.

You need to grow up, and get real.
pretty much

the media is corrupted as **** in the States
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:01 AM   #13
Velocirap31
College star
 
Velocirap31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Jurassic Park
Posts: 3,909
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
pretty much

the media is corrupted as **** in the States

They've learned what gets the ratings and the views and what doesn't. Racism and violence are the big ticket stories, both combined? Jackpot.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:07 AM   #14
Akrazotile
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15,489
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
It's really hard not to form an opinion about black youth in America when you see a video like this once or twice a week.


But the PC police are out there watching, waiting.


Notice how they dont dare set foot in threads like these, they only show up in ones where a conservative is accused of a racial thought crime. Then suddenly theyre on a crusade for justice.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:15 AM   #15
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,545
Default Re: Black girl beats White girl holding a baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
Notice how they dont dare set foot in threads like these, they only show up in ones where a conservative is accused of a racial thought crime. Then suddenly theyre on a crusade for justice.


I think these are the worst Americans this country has to offer. People that are out there to lie and be hypocritical. It's only a one-way street for them, and if you don't see it the way they do, then you are the enemy.

Did you see O'Reilly last night? Epic segment with wacky Liberal Kirsten Powers. Accusing him of being a racist and admitting that the majority of this country is racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cq0J_LSoIo
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:43 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy