Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-06-2017, 04:00 PM   #31
ThePhantomCreep
College star

Default Re: Has there been a large scale tragedy since 9/11 where...

Fair enough. I should clarify - - I don't recall seeing Trumptards on this board peddling conspiracy theories after Paris/Orlando/Nice/etc. They were too busy pushing their anti-Muslim agenda. But you're right, damn near event has a conspiracy theory attached to it.

The Far Left is prone to conspiracy theories too - - one I just read involves Teresa May allowing the Manchester attacks to happen to boost her sagging poll numbers . That one has to be left-wing in origin.
ThePhantomCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:19 PM   #32
nathanjizzle
Trumptard Persecutor

i remember when the Malaysian flight went missing...everyone was coming up with conspiracys about what happened to it. but for some reason the conspiracy theorist community claimed it was nothing, it just crashed into the ocean. conspiracy theorists are just contrarians, they just want to believe something against the majority. i think it stems from a defense mechanism of feeling inferior, so they must believe in something that makes them feel more enlightened than people. thats why most conspiracy theorists are degenerate losers.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 08:10 PM   #33
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i remember when the Malaysian flight went missing...everyone was coming up with conspiracys about what happened to it. but for some reason the conspiracy theorist community claimed it was nothing, it just crashed into the ocean. conspiracy theorists are just contrarians, they just want to believe something against the majority. i think it stems from a defense mechanism of feeling inferior, so they must believe in something that makes them feel more enlightened than people. thats why most conspiracy theorists are degenerate losers.
If you are actually interest in this, look up what kind of doctors were on that flight. Look up a certain patent holder who was on that flight, and look up who purchased his patent after he died.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 05:47 AM   #34
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
Fair enough. I should clarify - - I don't recall seeing Trumptards on this board peddling conspiracy theories after Paris/Orlando/Nice/etc. They were too busy pushing their anti-Muslim agenda. But you're right, damn near event has a conspiracy theory attached to it.

The Far Left is prone to conspiracy theories too - - one I just read involves Teresa May allowing the Manchester attacks to happen to boost her sagging poll numbers . That one has to be left-wing in origin.

People call me a Libtard because of my anti-Trumpness. I predicted his win just said he was ill equipped for the job and this is proven every day.

I was very Ron Paul in 2012.

The left has plenty of morons, no doubt. The right is often a joke because they portray all leftists as the most extreme version.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: