Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-04-2007, 01:07 AM   #16
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: After much deliberation, I can't see how Cleveland doesn't take this in 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Hahaha. I have never seen a bigger gr00pie post than this.
Coming from Kobe24, consider yourself extremely insulted.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:08 AM   #17
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: After much deliberation, I can't see how Cleveland doesn't take this in 5

Quote:
Let me first start off by asking Jeff to not ban me for making this thread like he did for the Pistons match-up. To this day, I can't remember the last poster to get banned for being right.

REPORTED.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:32 AM   #18
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardBodyThug
Let me first start off by asking Jeff to not ban me for making this thread like he did for the Pistons match-up. To this day, I can't remember the last poster to get banned for being right.

you weren't right. you predicted cavs in 5 and they won in 6.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:44 AM   #19
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

I thought he couldn't look more stupid after his college football predictions but PleezeBelieve has proved me wrong.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:52 AM   #20
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Now is not the time for analytical breakdown. There's a thread already deticated for that. You know, the one where everyone is picking the team opposite Cleveland...again.

Yep, the Finals is about pure heart and determination. Who has is more. Nothing other than that matters. And I know the man with the #23 on his back has all that and the sensational talent to match.

I would tell you to really open your eyes to see it for yourself, but my guess is that you already do, don't you?

this is when a nice foot in mouth smiley would be handy
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:13 AM   #21
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

But as far as this match-up goes, I know most of you are looking at this title and laughing your ass off. But I just want you all to understand I put great thought and deliberation into these series match-ups. That's why I see Cleveland coming out on top in 5 so clearly. Just think about it.

What other way could LeBron cement himself as a once-in-a-lifetime athlete other than not only beating a three-time champ, but to dominate them along the way. I really feel the "next level" light has gone off with this guy. He was already great, but here is where he becomes epic.

This series is where his name will become recognizable across nation upon nation. To say he will become an uber star will be a vast understatement. Never in his career has he not exceeded expectations. Never. And when you consider the amount of fanfare he's already received for his career, that's a very telling comment.

Look for the Cavs to split the first two games in San Antonio, only to come to Cleveland and close them out in three memorable home games.

I mean, what other way could this go down when bringing a championship to a city that's been title starving for the better part of 45 years. Yes, there can be no other way, people. No other way.

With all this being said, I would like to thank, in advance, the Cavs organnization for restoring a championship lore that's been missing here for so long. It's been frustrating sometimes, but never dull all the time. Congradulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers, 2006-2007 NBA World Champions. Wow.

:
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:16 AM   #22
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

And in the other thread dude said he's not PleezeBelieve. Haha.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:30 AM   #23
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

PB SUICIDE WATcH
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:40 AM   #24
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Man what a stupid thread.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:00 PM   #25
imjustlikemusiq
Speak To Me Cleanly

imjustlikemusiq has an OK reputation so far

lol
imjustlikemusiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:37 PM   #26
EuJazz
Local High School Star

EuJazz has an OK reputation so far

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69810.

There's a prediction.
EuJazz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: