Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 01-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #376
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Connecticut Huskies fan thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Our Georgetown loss looks worse; Georgetown lost to SH. So Georgetown has lost to Tennesse, Pittsburg, ND, Duke, WVU, Seton Hall this year.

So does that affect our RPI ratings with Georgtown losing to the Hall?
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:53 PM   #377
sallen21t
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sallen21t has an OK reputation so far

Good question. Check this out. UConn is highlighted.

Ratings

Last edited by sallen21t : 01-27-2009 at 05:00 PM.
sallen21t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:48 PM   #378
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallen21t
Good question. Check this out. UConn is highlighted.

Ratings

What was our (UConn) rankings in the RPI last week? Has there been a huge change in the overall numbers?

I never knew that Georgetown had the nations toughest schedule.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:17 AM   #379
JellyBean
College superstar

Introducing the new #1 team in the nation.............UConn Huskies!!!!

Although, I much rather us being the #1 team in April, right now is cool to. Boy, after watching that Providence game, If we stay focused and play defense like that, we can be the most dangerous team in the nation!!
Old 02-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #380
JellyBean
College superstar

We took down Louisville!!!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:47 AM   #381
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

UConn vs. Michigan today. I predict UConn to win big.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #382
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
UConn vs. Michigan today. I predict UConn to win big.
Just like Duke and UCLA?
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #383
JellyBean
College superstar

#1 for a 2nd week....yes!!

With the Cuse up next.

Let's go, Huskies!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #384
pfarr9
Can barely lace up my sneakers

pfarr9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
#1 for a 2nd week....yes!!

With the Cuse up next.

Let's go, Huskies!!!
Yep, Yep, the Huskies are the strongest program out there. That being said, I think that all other games aside (Louisville, etc.) our biggest test will be against the orangemen. I am a little worried that it could be a letdown to go from ripping the cards to playing against a lesser ranked team that wil be jacked up to play the best. Can't wait for the 14th and hope that I am worried for nothing.
pfarr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #385
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We are DOOOOOOOOMED!

UConn by 20.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:39 AM   #386
JellyBean
College superstar

We played some major basketball last night!! First off, let me tell you how much I hate it when both programs play on the same night..and the same darn time. It was rough!! With that being said, how about our UConn program?!!!??

The fellas stepped up big time when Jerome Dyson went down. BTW, I hope that JD is ok and nothing major happened. But te fellas stepped up and battled the Cuse in every fashion; hustle, phyiscal play, and the ever popular trash talking. Coach Calhoun was great!!!

The ladies. Awesome. Glad to see Tina Charles play great last night (thank God for streaming videos and CPTV). Maya Moore....is this young lady smooth or what? Now I see and understand why the Lady Vols stopped playing us, we were going to be a dangerous team the next 2 years....and more.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:47 PM   #387
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
The fellas stepped up big time when Jerome Dyson went down. BTW, I hope that JD is ok and nothing major happened.
Dyson should be fine, just banged his knee on Onuaku's knee so I'm pretty sure that hurt a lot. I'd be willing to bet he'll be ready for the PITT game, hope JC gives him a rest at the Seton Hall game.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #388
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

I was at the game last night. It is clear that UConn is the best team in America right now. AJ made huge shots, Kemba was awesome on defense, and Thabeet had Syracuse players crapping their pants.

Crowd was great too. They made Devendorf lose his head.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:44 PM   #389
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Dyson done for year.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:23 AM   #390
JellyBean
College superstar

Quote:
Dyson done for year.

Excuse me for a minute.....

I hate to see anyone get injured, especially when they play for my team. Man, this sucks!!!

Hopefully the fellas can rally the wagons and play their butts off Saturday against Pitt.

Get well, JD. I hope for a speedy and healthy recovery.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: