Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 03-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #541
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Connecticut Huskies fan thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connman

UCONN 26 for 32 from the free throw line . Keep that % up and we win the Championship . Mizzou only 6 for 12 .
81%is a good percentage to shoot from the line. BTW Scoooter, are you from the Scout boards?
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #542
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics

Big things need big pictures.

That is awesome!! Great game, UCONN!!!!

I was at a wedding yesterday...checking the game on my cell phone.

UCONN!!!!
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #543
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Congrats to the women's program; ELITE 8 (15th time..Thank you very much).

Go, Huskies!!!!
Old 03-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #544
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Alright time to claw down the Spartans.

Let's do this.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:23 PM   #545
Connman
I airball my layups

Connman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Alright time to claw down the Spartans.

Let's do this.

Have not seen MSU play . How do UCONN & MSU match up ? Spartans will be playing at home which is usually worth a few points .
Connman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 07:29 PM   #546
gamblorla
Can barely lace up my sneakers

gamblorla has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
Man, I was hoping that after a summer of working with the Dream and Okafor, Thabeet would have improved some. It seems that he is still a little timid out there.

I still can't believe that people were thinking of drafting him. Or they had him going high in the NBA draft last year, wow.

Yeah. I hadn't actually watched the guy played until the tourney. I mean, usually these freaky skinny guys have some novelty claims to actually being coordinated. Like how Bradley allegedly hit .400 in high school baseball. I'm sure I've heard Thabeet mentioned as a lotto pick. What. The. ****? Pure hieght makes him good enough for college, but the idea of him in the NBA is comic.
gamblorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #547
JellyBean
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connman
Have not seen MSU play. How do UCONN & MSU match up ? Spartans will be playing at home which is usually worth a few points .

I get to see a lot of MSU and other Big Ten teams play, since I live in Big Ten country. I think that the Spartans match up well ( on paper) with us. Having seen them play a lot this season, their key is Kalin Lucas. If he struggles, like he did against Purdue, the Spartans will be defeated.

Last edited by JellyBean : 03-30-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #548
JellyBean
College superstar

Talk about a stroke of pure good luck. We played and defeated Purdue, a team that gave Michigan State a huge defeat earlier in the season. If we can come out with the same level of intensity that we had against Purdue, and not let up, we might have a chance to beat Michigan St.

Go, Huskies!!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #549
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
the Spartans will be defeated.
I like your thinking. 100% chance that UConn is playing in the title game.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #550
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, I'm very confident about the Michigan State game. UConn is simply a better team...and UConn has been excellent on the road all season, so the fact that the game is in Michigan makes no difference.

Im interested to see if Nova can knock off Carolina. I doubt it, because I think they will end up getting in foul trouble guarding Hansbrough and the other bigs and bigger wing players from NC.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #551
GSW1984
I airball my layups

GSW1984 has an OK reputation so far

Defensively I think that we can defeat Michigan State the only person Im worried about on Michigan State is Suton because he is a big that can step out and hit the perimeter Jumper and he is stroking it with confidence which could cause problems but other than that Im looking for UConn by 10 Not scoring over 75.
GSW1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #552
Connman
I airball my layups

Quote:
Congrats to the women's program; ELITE 8 (15th time..Thank you very much).

Go, Huskies!!!!

The Lady Huskies are unbeatable this year . They'll end up 39-0 guaranteed .
Connman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:42 PM   #553
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

Darius Smith is coming to UConn.
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recru...ruitId%3d42832
Old 03-31-2009, 02:35 PM   #554
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I will rape this thread if MSU wins. lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:54 PM   #555
Connman
I airball my layups

Congrats to the Lady Huskies !!!
Final 4 here we come !
Men and Women in the Final 4 .
Can we repeat 2004 ? Yes , we can !