Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 12-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #751
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Connecticut Huskies fan thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweens
Not a fan of a Connecticut Huskies, but I did watch former Huskie Ater Majok score 7pts, 3rebs, 2blks in 11mins in the NBL tonight making his debut for the Perth Wildcats,

Are you missing Hashemm Tahbeeet
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #752
NauruDude
Banned

NauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputationNauruDude has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Not a fan of a Connecticut Huskies, but I did watch former Huskie Ater Majok score 7pts, 3rebs, 2blks in 11mins in the NBL tonight making his debut for the Perth Wildcats,

Are you missing Hashemm Tahbeeet
NauruDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #753
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Cool. Thanks for the update. Nice to keep track of former Husky players and hope that they are having fun and doing well in whatever they are doing in life.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:44 AM   #754
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

The ladies go for win #91 tonight against Stanford. Go lucky, ladies.

Go, Huskies!!!
Old 12-31-2010, 01:17 AM   #755
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
The ladies go for win #91 tonight against Stanford. Go lucky, ladies.

Go, Huskies!!!
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:24 PM   #756
JellyBean
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873

Tell me about it. I am sorta over the loss..but it is tough.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:45 AM   #757
JellyBean
College superstar

Tough loss to the Irish. Alex Oriahi played 23 mins...and 0 points
Shabazz and Kemba stepped up. Roscoe Smith looked good out there. He finished with 11 pts. The offense is one sided. Kemba took 23 shots!! That is Kobe like.

Up next, Texas!!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #758
JellyBean
College superstar

UConn Saturday!!!

Got the papers graded. Lesson plans set for the week. The women's program just beat the Irish. Man all I need now is for the fellas to beat Texas and this will be a great UConn Saturday!!

Let's go, UConn!!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:29 PM   #759
JellyBean
College superstar

Daily Double!! Nice win by both programs. The fellas looked great against a tough Texas team. The ladies held on to beat the Irish.

Go, Huskies!!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #760
JellyBean
College superstar

Nice win against Depaul today by the fellas. Kemba drops 31. Lamb drops 13. Oriakhi gets 11 pts and 5 boards. Nice win. Now we just have to get wins against the Big Boys.

Also. The ladies won again. Beating Louisville in the afternoon game. Bria and Maya lead the Lady Huskies to victory.

Go, Huskies!!!

Last edited by JellyBean : 01-15-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #761
JellyBean
College superstar

Recap: Kemba is the man. Wow. The dude is ballin.

Uconn women...awesome!! We have put that loss behind us and are now focused on the rest of the season. Great win, ladies and fellas.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:20 PM   #762
JellyBean
College superstar

Another weekend and another winning weekend for the Huskies. The fellas beat down a tough Tennessee men's team. Roscoe Smith had a huge game. Jeremy Lamb looked awesome!!! Kemba was just Kemba. Oriakhi, another double-double. The team is starting to look like a team rather than a one man team. Kemba is still the leader but it is nice seing other players step in a big way.

The Ladies beat down Pitt. Maya was Maya. Stef Dolson looked great in the post. Bria is a freshmen, but she is playing like a 2 year vet!! Great win, UConn!!!

Go, Huskies!!!
Old 01-31-2011, 07:46 AM   #763
JellyBean
College superstar

Even though the men's team lost this weekend, I like what I saw. Napier and Lamb are starting to find their groove. At least this gives us more options on offense. Our Bigs have to step up and play better defense. We only had 2 blocks in that whole game....dang shame.

On the ladies side. You can tell that coach Auriemma did not like beating Cincinnati by that wide of a margin. I mean, it was against my/our dear friend Jamelle Elliott. The Ladybearcats had a limited roster. It was not a fun win. None the less, a win is a win. Maya Moore lead the way.

Good weekend, Huskies!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #764
JellyBean
College superstar

Coach Calhoun when the team was down 10 points against Seton Hall "I didn't want to hear a damn excuse - I didn't use that word exactly. `I hear one excuse and I will put you on the bench so hard that you'll still be here when we come back here next year. This game is winnable.' And then they did it."

When we let Seton Hall go up 14, I was worried. Glad that coach got after the team and the players started to play up to UConn standards. Great win.

The ladies played well against Depaul. I am really excited about the play of Stefanie Dolson. If she can play with a little more aggression, we are going to be fun to watch the rest of the season. She is going to be a special player the next three years at UConn.

Go, Huskies!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #765
JellyBean
College superstar

Big game tonight. St. John's has become a team that is turning heads, in the right way. This is huge.

Let's go, Huskies!!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: