Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 04-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #811
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Connecticut Huskies fan thread

Oldest coach all time to win a championship
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:33 AM   #812
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congrats
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #813
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Imad.gif

Ijelly.gif
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:41 AM   #814
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Now hopefully the Knicks can draft Kemba! Make my dream complete.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #815
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm bit late just woke up but
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #816
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far

I cried when they won last night. Don't hate.
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:52 PM   #817
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosonviyavong
I cried when they won last night. Don't hate.

Just got back from teh pep rally.

Sh!t was off the walls, dope, and every lame f*ckin adjective describin enthusiasm u could possibly think of.

Lol Lame enthusiasm. Talk about oxymoron.

IT WAS FANTASTIC MAN. The montage was gorgeous feat. Ricky Moore, RayRay, Rip, Caron and everything. JC was sparkly nad nimble and did his damn thang. Kemba teared up when his name was to be posted on the wlal.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #818
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Sh!t was off the walls, dope, and every lame f*ckin adjective describin enthusiasm u could possibly think of.

IT WAS FANTASTIC MAN. The montage was gorgeous feat. Ricky Moore, RayRay, Rip, Caron and everything. JC was sparkly nad nimble and did his damn thang. Kemba teared up when his name was to be posted on the wlal.

Wow sounds like a memorable time. Wish I could of experienced that and yeah that is the whole reason I started becoming a Husky was because Ray Allen was one and when I was little he was my favorite player and then UCONN just stuck with me since and have never left there side so seeing a player like Kemba Walker who I've followed since his high school days win the title and everything else he's done which in my honest opinion I would of never thought he'd do is truly amazing.
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #819
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
Imad.gif

Ijelly.gif
feels good man
Old 04-07-2011, 03:13 AM   #820
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

'

Awesome. Thanks for sharing with us. I am just proud of guys. This is so special.

UConn Huskies!!!
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #821
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

That darn Jamal Coombs-McDaniel Like we need another blackeye for the program...jeez
Old 05-08-2011, 02:59 PM   #822
JellyBean
College superstar

I know this is late but..Jamal Coombs-McDaniel is leaving UConn. I have mixed emotions about this. On one hand, Jamal is a great talent that I hate to see leave the program. But on the other hand, he probably wasn't going to get a chance to showcase his talents with the Huskies because of the amount of playing time that he wanted. So it is good to see him go out and see if he can land on a school program where he can showcase that talent. Good job, Jamal where ever you land.
Old 05-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #823
CelticBaller
lite kobe

Old 06-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #824
JellyBean
College superstar

Nice picture, thanx CelticBaller. I swear everytime I see Kemba..I see him running for office. He has that "It" factor. The dude is going to be ok in the NBA.

Man...four more months until hoop season starts.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #825
JellyBean
College superstar

Congrats, Jeremy (Lamb) on being on that final list of 13 players to be on the U-19 team USA squad. Final cut will be made soon. Good luck, JL.

Here is a list of the lucky 13:
Named as a finalist for the USA U19 World Chmpionship squad were: Keith Appling (Michigan State/Detroit, Mich.); James Bell (Villanova/Orlando, Fla.); Anthony Brown (Stanford/Huntington Beach, Calif.); Jahii Carson (Mesa High School/*Arizona State/Phoenix, Ariz.); Tim Hardaway, Jr. (Michigan/Miami, Fla.); Joe Jackson (Memphis/Memphis, Tenn.); Jeremy Lamb (Connecticut/ Norcross, Ga.); Meyers Leonard (Illinois/Robinson, Ill.); Khyle Marshall (Butler/Davie, Fla.); Javon McCrea (Buffalo/Newark, N.Y.); Doug McDermott (Creighton/Ames, Iowa); Tony Mitchell (North Texas/Dallas, Texas); and Patric Young (Florida/Jacksonville, Fla.).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: