Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 08-30-2012, 10:30 PM   #946
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Connecticut Huskies fan thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
I do, am/was UConnCeltics on scout board and am Brochacho on the new board.

Cool. Next time I am on, which will probably be in about 30 mins, I will look u up. I can't until basketball season!!!!

I see that the football team is/was beating UMass...no surprise there. Congrats, UConn football program.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:16 PM   #947
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

just got back from the umass game shit was wild
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #948
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Schedules are here!!! Schedules are here!!!

Men's hoops http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m...090512aab.html

Ladies hoops http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/w...kbl-sched.html

The fellas are playing the first ever Armed Forces Classic!!! We get two warmup games and then take on Michigan State in the Armed Forces Classic to start the season. I love it!!! This is why I love UConn. We don't back down from tough games. We welcome them. This is what will shape our young team.

The ladies tip off the season on 11/2/12. I already circled our battle against Notre Dame and the Lady Irish. Let's go, Huskies!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #949
JellyBean
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
just got back from the umass game shit was wild

LOL!! Hope u had fun.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #950
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Old 09-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #951
JellyBean
College superstar

Sad day for the UConn family. Coach Calhoun is stepping down. You will be missed on the sidelines, coach Calhoun.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #952
kNicKz
College superstar

Kevin Ollie actively pursuing Jabari Parker, learned from the god

Old 11-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #953
kNicKz
College superstar

Went to the AIC game last night, the first half had me very worried, but the offense was fluid in the 2nd half. Omar is the future of this team, he needs to have a huge ESPN type year to get good recruits for the tournament next season. The women need to win the title this year too just to keep us out there. I have faith in this program. HUSKIES
Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #954
JellyBean
College superstar

Omar Calhoun looked pretty good in the opener for the fellas. Giving coach a nice looking win.

Go, Huskies!!!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #955
JellyBean
College superstar

Opening tip in just a few days!!!! I think we are going to shock some people at how good we are going to be, on the fellas side. The ladies team is going to wreck shop this season. But the fellas, we are going to be pretty decent. I can't wait until Friday. Bring on MSU and coach Izzo.

Go, Huskes!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #956
kNicKz
College superstar

People are acting as if we don't have multiple top 50 recruits on the team (calhoun, daniels, boat, ). there will be upsets, and you will see us deep in the tournament next year. DeAndre Daniels is going to develop this year and get his weight up
Old 11-10-2012, 01:20 AM   #957
kNicKz
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
there will be upsets

Boom
Old 11-10-2012, 10:36 AM   #958
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Boat and Napier are an exciting backcourt and Napier's jumper is so textbook. Haven't decided yet if UConn was underrated or Mich St overrated, but I'm leaning towards both. Mich St's off ball movement made me cringe, seeing as how there was none.

Napier reminds me of Monta the Missippi Bullet.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #959
kNicKz
College superstar

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...-month-absence

RANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got my ticket for the game tomorrow, hoping to see it packed!!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #960
Court Vision
#KnicksTape

Court Vision is considered somewhat coolCourt Vision is considered somewhat coolCourt Vision is considered somewhat cool

UConn is headed to the ACC.

Could be announced as soon as tomorrow.
Court Vision is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: