Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 06-04-2007, 10:36 PM   #1
purplehaze
Can barely lace up my sneakers

purplehaze has an OK reputation so far
Default Piston Big Men

Ok.

Chris Webber is 34 and contemplating retirement.
Nazr Mohammed has been riding the pine since January. He's pretty much been $5 million of dead weight for a while.
Antonio McDyess is 32, although he has the knees of someone 20 years older.
Dale Davis is 92, i mean 38, and not worth much anyway. Good as retired.
Rasheed Wallace is 32 and considered to be as tradable as anyone.

This leaves Jason Maxiell (and Amir Johnson?) as the only 2 DEFINITE front court players the Pistons will have next year.

Where do we turn to regain some front court power? Sign and trade Mr. Bigshot to Portland for Randolph?

Draft?
purplehaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 02:18 AM   #2
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Piston Big Men

say it aint so Webber....Say it aint so....
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 08:12 PM   #3
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Just would like to know? Would anybody agree that Wallace is a cancer to the piston team. I enjoy watching the piston Be-Ball however, I think wallace is a nutcase and (Joe) should trade him while he has good trade value.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:58 PM   #4
purplehaze
Can barely lace up my sneakers

purplehaze has an OK reputation so far

I don't necessarily think rasheed is a cancer, however, he has all but worn out his welcome, and the pistons need to trade him while they can still get some young talent in exchange.
Always nice if they could get an adequate big man to replace him and what he brings. What he brings, when he is on, is one of the only solid three point shooters this team has. The problem is he is off more than he is on with his shooting touch...
purplehaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #5
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i still dont get why sheed doesnt just mix his game up more often.
post up,
throw it down big man
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:16 AM   #6
sfpistonfan
I airball my layups

sfpistonfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
Just would like to know? Would anybody agree that Wallace is a cancer to the piston team. I enjoy watching the piston Be-Ball however, I think wallace is a nutcase and (Joe) should trade him while he has good trade value.

no, no, no Rasheed is not a cancer. He is by far one of the best forwards in the game. His play on the court out weighs any big forward in the last ten years. "Charles Barkley averaged as many techs, so did Dennis Rodman...and how about Anthony Mason or Grandma ma? The game has changed drastically, and there is no room for any emotion other than what the President of basketball finds acceptable. (stiff neck...what's the difference the game is screwed like heavy weight boxing)
sfpistonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: