Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-05-2017, 09:39 PM   #1
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Default Had sex with my ex today

Remember I made a thread a little while ago talking about my ex from work? Yeah well today she hit me up. I still kinda hate her for basically cheating on me but my sex drive was high today so I just went for it. She told me she missed my body and we started talking hellaaaa dirty over text, so we made a plan to meet up. I couldn't bring her to my dorm, and I couldn't go over to her place because apparently her parents don't like me anymore. So I asked my friend if I could borrow his SUV (he owns an old escalade). He said I could use it as long I filled up some of the gas.

I drove over to my ex's house and picked her up. We found a good spot nearby and then went to the back of the car. I realized at that point just how much I missed her body. I did everything to it and she loved it. We were in the car for a good 20-30 minutes but it felt like a nice, slow hour. After we finished ****ing, I dropped her home and we agreed to become friends with benefits. She's lucky she has a nice body, or else I wouldn't have agreed to meet up with her.
SaltyMeatballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default Re: Had sex with my ex today

She wins.

The American man is devolving into nothing more than a toy for women to play with when they get bored.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:41 PM   #3
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
Remember I made a thread a little while ago talking about my ex from work? Yeah well today she hit me up. I still kinda hate her for basically cheating on me but my sex drive was high today so I just went for it. She told me she missed my body and we started talking hellaaaa dirty over text, so we made a plan to meet up. I couldn't bring her to my dorm, and I couldn't go over to her place because apparently her parents don't like me anymore. So I asked my friend if I could borrow his SUV (he owns an old escalade). He said I could use it as long I filled up some of the gas.

I drove over to my ex's house and picked her up. We found a good spot nearby and then went to the back of the car. I realized at that point just how much I missed her body. I did everything to it and she loved it. We were in the car for a good 20-30 minutes but it felt like a nice, slow hour. After we finished ****ing, I dropped her home and we agreed to become friends with benefits. She's lucky she has a nice body, or else I wouldn't have agreed to meet up with her.

This will end well for you. You're in college though so I say just keep ****ing her until the feelings come up making it impossible.

However I would suggest not ditching your friends on a night out to go have sex with your ex.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:42 PM   #4
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Damn she's a player.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:50 PM   #5
highwhey
SHOOTERS SHOOT

car sex sucks man

whats her address?
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:52 PM   #6
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

OP, as long as you don't mix your past feelings for her, you're good.

Take your past frustrations out on her though, nut in her mouth every time you shoot your load, no and ifs or buts, like a boss
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:55 PM   #7
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
OP, as long as you don't mix your past feelings for her, you're good.

Take your past frustrations out on her though, nut in her mouth every time you shoot your load, no and ifs or buts, like a boss
Yes! Exactly this
Old 11-05-2017, 09:55 PM   #8
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
car sex sucks man

whats her address?
Can't say. I'll tell you she lives on Earth though
Old 11-05-2017, 09:56 PM   #9
scuzzy
Billy

u creampie doe?
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:59 PM   #10
highwhey
SHOOTERS SHOOT

honestly bro at this point you should only seek to embarass the little slut puppet. nut in her hair, face, wherever. rub some nut on the back of her shirt without her noticing.

ultimate move: bring a buddy to your next encounter and "spontaneously" tell her you're feeling like a 3some. i come in and we eiffel tower that bitch. have a smoke after and laugh about it.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:00 PM   #11
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
This will end well for you. You're in college though so I say just keep ****ing her until the feelings come up making it impossible.

However I would suggest not ditching your friends on a night out to go have sex with your ex.
I probably won't ever have feelings for her like I did when we were together, but every time we have sex from now on, I'll just use the past anger I had when she broke up with me and go full force on her when we smash. It's a win for me, and as soon as she starts getting feelings for me again, I'll just stop messing around with her so she can feel shitty. Just like I did when I found out she cheated on me.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:01 PM   #12
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzzy
u creampie doe?
Yeah on her back She never liked it on the face
Old 11-05-2017, 10:02 PM   #13
SaltyMeatballs
Pass The Salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
honestly bro at this point you should only seek to embarass the little slut puppet. nut in her hair, face, wherever. rub some nut on the back of her shirt without her noticing.

ultimate move: bring a buddy to your next encounter and "spontaneously" tell her you're feeling like a 3some. i come in and we eiffel tower that bitch. have a smoke after and laugh about it.
I like it

Probably won't happen in the next encounter, but sometime in the future. End goal IS to make her feel like shit
Old 11-05-2017, 10:02 PM   #14
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
I probably won't ever have feelings for her like I did when we were together, but every time we have sex from now on, I'll just use the past anger I had when she broke up with me and go full force on her when we smash. It's a win for me, and as soon as she starts getting feelings for me again, I'll just stop messing around with her so she can feel shitty. Just like I did when I found out she cheated on me.

Fucc her friend if you can.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:05 PM   #15
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Take her out to eat at a really expensive place and act like you're going to the bathroom and leave her with a huge bill.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: