Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 07-08-2006, 12:34 AM   #31
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

So it had to come to this.

A Trenton Hassell bashing thread...

albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 03:30 AM   #32
KGtoGay2k6
I hit open layups

KGtoGay2k6 has no real reputation yet.

yes i agree trenton hassell does suck and i hope he goes
KGtoGay2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:20 AM   #33
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Shandon Anderson is our Trenton Hassel. Trenton should only get like 10mins a game like Shandon every so often so that makes him even more motivated to play defense hard. Then reward him with maybe 25minutes? Dude can't play big minutes, hurts the team.
Trenton Hassell is way ahead of Shandon Anderson and this point. If Riley swung an Anderson-Hassell trade, it'd be absolute rape.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:21 AM   #34
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
when you say trenton hassell has no offense, you obviously don't watch enough basketball... sakf is a minny fan so I am pretty sure he knows a thing or two about Hassell... also I agree with him totally, that even though Hassell doesn't have range, he still has a consistent jumpshot from about 15ft. and always tries to go inside and play big... he makes alot of tough lay-ups inside... he is a nice player, only problem for me is his contract runs too long...
Actually, Hassell's fine anywhere out to about 18-20 feet. He just doesn't have three-point range.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:22 AM   #35
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
man I can't believe you guys are hating on Trenton Hassell of all people, he's frigging one of my favorite players! how can you not like a scrappy defensive workhorse, or are you all young kids who like dunks and high scoring games more than proper basketball
Troof, kwaj!

Also, expect this problem to only get worse as the NBA takes away players' ability to defend on the perimeter and people get access to the lane whenever they want.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:44 AM   #36
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinTheWindMaster
No one would say Trenton Hassell is good............

If he was a Knick.

lol soooo true. Anyways to Trenton he's an average player who can't really creat on the offensive end but can hit those mid range jumpers open. but his true strenght comes on defense, he plays great Defense on sG and SF, So in my books I find that trenton doesn't suck.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:52 PM   #37
KGtoGay2k6
I hit open layups

KGtoGay2k6 has no real reputation yet.

anything to get hassell off the wolves, he's awful
KGtoGay2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:58 PM   #38
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
ONE player scored 81 points on the Raptors this year. You seriously don't think they could use a defensive stopper on the wing?
Raptors have one. Mo Pete. Too bad he was infoul trouble and barely played.

What Raps need is team D. hassell would be of huge help to them, tho.

Besides, all Kobe's points came on contested jumpshots. He was just on fire. What are you gonna do? Aint a man alive who could've stopped Kobe that day.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #39
Durant Durant
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Durant Durant has an OK reputation so far

Hassel is just a very average player...scrappy defense and nothing on offense...
Durant Durant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:19 PM   #40
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Trenton, strange, inconsistant, but scrappy player.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:49 PM   #41
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Actually, Hassell's fine anywhere out to about 18-20 feet. He just doesn't have three-point range.

I watched like 20-25 wolves' games last year and he seemed to stay around 15ft. to be honest with you... but man does he make some tough shots inside...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:58 PM   #42
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Is it time to start an "Irrational Trenton Hassel Promoting-Basing Topic"?
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:22 PM   #43
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

He has played nearly every game for the T'Wolves since day one for a reason.

---T'wolves Iron Man Mo Pete---
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:27 PM   #44
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
anything to get hassell off the wolves, he's awful

you dont know what ou are talking about obviously
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 08:33 PM   #45
jamal
crawford, mashburn

jamal has an OK reputation so far

the fact that this topic keeps getting bumped to the first page every goddam day says something.
jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: