Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2017, 08:51 PM   #1
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 14,152
Default Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

most bad cops effect you without killing you.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...-a-green-light
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:05 PM   #2
dude77
NBA rookie of the year
 
dude77's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6,617
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

@the exchange ..


driver: "this is fkn ridiculous"

cop: "well you know what maybe you shouldn't be a fkn asshole!"


driver: "I have to get back to work"

cop: "really? I hope you're not in a hurry because you're gonna be late for a little while fkn jack off"

driver: "cool .. what a fkn dick"
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:17 PM   #3
Orlando Magic
NBA All-star
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9,001
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

LOL yeah that cop is completely in the wrong.

Dude wasn't doing himself any favors cursing at the cop though. LOL.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:10 PM   #4
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 10,770
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Mexican cops get a ton of shit as being unprofessional but honestly, American cops are worse. They power trip and act as though they aren't public servants. Plus, US cops will beat your ass at a drop of a hat.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:29 PM   #5
Hawker
Repeal FATCA
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 18,129
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Yeah that's ****ed. Obvious power trip.

Reminds me of a type there was a police officer at a standstill in our lane, at night on a neighborhood road and so we went around him because we weren't sure what was going on and then he pulled us over and started acting like a dick out of nowhere. Could've just had us stop and tell us to hold on. Or get out of his car and play traffic control and tell us to wait.

I looked in his car and he had some bust a brick game on his TV screen.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:54 PM   #6
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 17,072
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Quote:
The officer has been IDed as a member of the city's Force Investigative Unit, formed in the wake of Michael Brown's shooting to probe officer-involved shootings. He also has a record of being sued for standing by while other cops manhandle suspects. See the latest here.

sounds like a power tripping jack ass
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:58 AM   #7
Lambruh
COOKIE MONSTER
 
Lambruh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 439
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

If that driver was black he would of been beaten to a pulp
Lambruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:28 AM   #8
PistonsFan#21
NBA lottery pick
 
PistonsFan#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,192
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambruh
If that driver was black he would of been beaten to a pulp

thats if he wouldnt have already gotten shot while ''reaching'' for his drivers license.
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:35 AM   #9
Lambruh
COOKIE MONSTER
 
Lambruh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 439
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
thats if he wouldnt have already gotten shot while ''reaching'' for his drivers license.

*in handcufs, facedown on cement*

*turns off bodycam*

"stop resisting! stop resisting!"

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

*sprinkles some crack on his corpse*

Tonight on Fox 8 News, a Chicago man was killed trying to reach for a police officers gun
Lambruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:07 AM   #10
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,562
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambruh
If that driver was black he would have tried to run to run

Cop was a dick.

Bad day.
UK2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 12:26 PM   #11
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,788
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Cop was a dick.

Bad day.
Why do you get triggered so easily?


Cops like this fat bald fuck should be fired. You can tell he's the kinda retard who'll kill a person the first chance he gets as well.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:30 PM   #12
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,562
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987
Why do you get triggered so easily?


Cops like this fat bald fuck should be fired. You can tell he's the kinda retard who'll kill a person the first chance he gets as well.

What part of that six word response suggests to you that I'm triggered? Or am I triggered simply because you say so?

Cops like this are the exact reason I didn't become a cop myself; because I don't want to work with dickheads like that, and there are a lot of dickheads in law enforcement.
UK2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:51 PM   #13
The Hick
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Home of the best fried chicken
Posts: 116
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Cop was a dick.

Bad day.

Yep. Unfortunately cops are not allowed to have bad days simply because their bad days can ruin other people's lives. And from one video people will automatically assume the cop is like this every day, which may be true but also is very likely untrue.

A feel good video of cop having a bad day


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXJB4tDLGfI
The Hick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:08 PM   #14
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,562
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hick
Yep. Unfortunately cops are not allowed to have bad days simply because their bad days can ruin other people's lives. And from one video people will automatically assume the cop is like this every day, which may be true but also is very likely untrue.

A feel good video of cop having a bad day


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXJB4tDLGfI

It happens. I've snapped at people while I'm on the job.

Cops are people too. They have mortgages, and kids, and go through divorces and are cheated on and can't pay their bills and have too much going on in life just like the rest of us.

He doesn't need to be fired, but he does (and probably will) be suspended for a few weeks.

Ironically, people on this board will defend being ***** to cops all the time, but the second a cop is a dick in return, it's 'he should be fired'. I dealt with that a lot while I was deployed... dudes could shoot at me all day long from houses and I couldn't shoot back (and they were well aware of that fact), but if one day I lost it and did shoot back, I'd have been sent to the brig.

Quote:
Police union: Baltimore at 'tipping point' because of too few cops on streets

The Baltimore Police Department routinely deploys too few patrol officers to be effective and has reached a "tipping point of being unable to protect the city and its citizens" as a result, according to the union that represents rank-and-file officers.

The understaffing of patrol shifts has gotten so bad, the president of Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 3, Gene Ryan, said Wednesday, that officers patrolling neighborhoods all across Baltimore are "only able to respond to calls for service, with no time left for proactive policing of any nature."

This is what happens when the mayor of the city calls all cops racist and accuses them of violating someone's civil rights without any evidence. In the past two years, the police force in Baltimore is 14% smaller than it once was. So now, there aren't enough officers in the city to respond to calls so people are bitching. So how do you fill the void? You lower the standards. But then you get shitty cops, and then people still bitch.

Its a lose/lose situation for the most part, because to many, cops can do no right. Ever.

Who is going to want to sign up for shitty pay and long hours just to be called racist over and over again by the very people you are risking your life for every day?

It's quite the conundrum. Police too much, people bitch. Not enough officers to police, people bitch.

And to that point, the homicide numbers in Baltimore (where there are too few cops because they're all racist) have nearly doubled in the past two years. Who's fault is that? Probably the police department's fault, am I right guys?

Oh yeah, and the left also wants everyone to give up their guns except the very cops who they are bitching about.

It's weird.
UK2K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 02:45 PM   #15
aj1987
MH!
 
aj1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 17,788
Default Re: Another asshole cop. issues unwarranted ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
What part of that six word response suggests to you that I'm triggered? Or am I triggered simply because you say so?

Cops like this are the exact reason I didn't become a cop myself; because I don't want to work with dickheads like that, and there are a lot of dickheads in law enforcement.
The way you edited his post.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy