Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-10-2017, 02:25 AM   #1
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Default Ball, Ingram, and Kuzma with pathetic stat lines. LAL with a loss against a sorry Wiz

Wall wrecked Ball. Embiid and Simmons with solid stat lines

What's Tupaki gonna fish for tonight?

Is he gonna bring up Fultz? Fox?

He's probably already OD'd on a blunt
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:27 AM   #2
atljonesbro
College star

Default Re: Ball, Ingram, and Kuzma with pathetic stat lines. LAL with a loss against a sorry Wiz

Lonzo Bust with another abysmal night shooting. To make matters worse Fox hit a game winner. L's from all angles.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:30 AM   #3
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Ball, Ingram, and Kuzma with pathetic stat lines. LAL with a loss against a sorry Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
Lonzo Bust with another abysmal night shooting. To make matters worse Fox hit a game winner. L's from all angles.
Tupaki can't even fish against Fox. He's totally up devising a hate thread on Fultz. That's all he has.

Or he's OD'd on a blunt
Old 11-10-2017, 02:31 AM   #4
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

It wasn't too long ago he was bragging about Ball schooling Wall and that the Wizards were horrible
Old 11-10-2017, 02:54 AM   #5
Lambruh
COOKIE MONSTER

Our team is a joke, we've become the Knicks of the West. I can't believe we were given so many ESPN/TNT games this year, it's embarrassing the world is forced to channel past our team playing on television
Lambruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:59 AM   #6
KiiiiNG
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambruh
Our team is a joke, we've become the Knicks of the West. I can't believe we were given so many ESPN/TNT games this year, it's embarrassing the world is forced to channel past our team playing on television
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:03 AM   #7
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambruh

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for AirTukemia spreading cancer in the NBA forum. Otherwise people might have been rooting for them

All that weed and it still couldn't cure him
Old 11-10-2017, 03:04 AM   #8
elementally morale
NBA lottery pick

Well, even as a fan of the Lakers I'm not looking forward to seeing more than 34 wins this season. My prediction before the season was 28-34 wins and I see nothing that could change that.

Lonzo is several years away from becoming a decent player -- if ever. Ingram is sleeping on the court half the time. All the talent in the world except his head. Kuzma will be good. With great coaching and extreme luck I can imagine the Lakers winning 40 games, but it's a stretch. No playoffs this year.
elementally morale is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:08 AM   #9
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
Well, even as a fan of the Lakers I'm not looking forward to seeing more than 34 wins this season. My prediction before the season was 28-34 wins and I see nothing that could change that.

Lonzo is several years away from becoming a decent player -- if ever. Ingram is sleeping on the court half the time. All the talent in the world except his head. Kuzma will be good. With great coaching and extreme luck I can imagine the Lakers winning 40 games, but it's a stretch. No playoffs this year.

It's actually a likable team. Too bad your social media fans make them unbearable.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:10 AM   #10
TheCalmInsanity
Local High School Star

Quote:

Sucks dude you're a good Lakers fan

Teach AirDingus how to not make threads for every Lakers win... He's single handedly the reason this forum dislikes the Lakers. I like some of your young talent.
TheCalmInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 03:12 AM   #11
elementally morale
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
It's actually a likable team. Too bad your social media fans make them unbearable.

I agree. A group of good guys. Young core and decent talent. Big fanbases and nice history attract dumb people... it's not a Laker-thing. We have to put up with their nonsense because we won't change them.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:12 AM   #12
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity

Teach AirDingus how to not make threads for every Lakers win... He's single handedly the reason this forum dislikes the Lakers. I like some of your young talent.

Be careful. I said the same thing right before you. Airtupaki might think you're my alt
Old 11-10-2017, 03:15 AM   #13
elementally morale
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity

Most of these people change with age. No need for interaction... just patience. But others will take his place anyway... so we just have to live with it.

As for the young talent, I like it too. But I see clearly more talent in Philadelphia. Way more.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:18 AM   #14
DaHeezy
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
I agree. A group of good guys. Young core and decent talent. Big fanbases and nice history attract dumb people... it's not a Laker-thing. We have to put up with their nonsense because we won't change them.

It's weird how Laker fans have evolved into the most delusional fans here. I used to stick up for them. Especially against the Jordaneers. Guys like you, lakerlogic, and the rest are all getting you're reputations trashed.

It's all in good fun. Until the ones who step out of line need a dose of humility to keep them in check.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:00 AM   #15
loadingthelife
Not airballing my layups anymore

loadingthelife is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: