Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 07-07-2006, 05:09 PM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chuck V lol, TJ Ford is suited to be a starting PG, and a good one at that.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:10 PM   #17
jamal
crawford, mashburn

jamal has an OK reputation so far

adam: you could make that arguement. but an ancient NBA axiom, prehaps even greater than the "big men have the most value", is "take the best player"..and paul is the best player. and its not even close.
jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:11 PM   #18
dmenzion
I hit open layups

dmenzion has decent reputation
Exclamation

this is a 30 second put together ok dont get pissed

1 Paul
2 Bogut
3 Frye
4 Granger
5 Charlie V
6 Diogue
7 Deron Williams
8 Marvin Williams
9 McCants
10 May
dmenzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:14 PM   #19
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Paul is the better player today, but how many centers can you name that reached their prime earlier than their upper 20's? In five years, if Paul is still that much better, I'll change my story. I still expect Bogut to become a top 5 center though, and I'll take that over a top 5 point guard.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:18 PM   #20
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
10 May

If you didn't say don't get pissed you would get TORN UP for that lol. Fellow Tar Heel Felton, try him my man.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:58 PM   #21
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation
Default Sorry..

I didnt mean your draft Skywalker, I actually think its fairly good. I meant that ****ty first one.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:28 AM   #22
Walker
Cool Custom Title

Walker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat cool

There's no way anyone can say Paul is a better player than Bogut. Bogey was playing out of position with limited minutes, plus his game was hindered by Magloire. Bogey is a solid scorer, good rebounder plus he quick for a 7 footer and an excellent passer.
Bogey has said in recent interviews here in Australia that he's going to try and take a much bigger role in the Bucks offence next season and basically demand the ball in the post. Watch for him to bust loose this upcoming season for 18+ppg, 10+rpg, 4+apg, 2+bpg.
Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:55 AM   #23
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

SecondFiddle has not been impressing people

If I could re-do something it would not be the draft of 2005, I would have my ex get breast work done instead of leaving her for .... bluh....bluh....bluh
Then kenny told me that seth had intestinal cancer and his mother blamed it on the fact that he was in a gay interracial marriage with a black man.
SecondFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:00 AM   #24
Grand Villain
Banned

Grand Villain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Bogut would still go #1. He's still a skilled 7' center who played well in his rookie year

Not to discredit Bogut - but by leaps and bounds Chris Paul is at this point the overall favorite of 2005's NBA Draft. Bogut played 30 MPG and produced a solid 10 PPG, but Chris Paul did it all. Chris Paul was rookie of the year and then some.

In a few years, we'll see if Bogut is truly deserving of a # 1 pick. Chris Paul's rookie season was no fluke, he's the real deal in the NBA. Many doubted his "next level" abilities - but without question he is a future star. Again, I like Bogut and he'll probably end up being a good contribution to Milwaukee and the NBA, but not on the same level as Chris Paul.

Quote:
Watch for him to bust loose this upcoming season for 18+ppg, 10+rpg, 4+apg, 2+bpg.

I don't know. This is a pretty steep jump. Perhaps in 3 seasons or so, Bogut will reach the numbers you have projected. He had a fairly solid rookie season, but by judging him off his rookie season, he's not the next great superstar in the making. Give him time to blossom; give him time to get his mind right, adjust to the league on both a physical level, and mental level. He'll get there. Don't give him All-Star numbers quite yet.

Last edited by Grand Villain : 07-08-2006 at 09:15 AM.
Grand Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:18 AM   #25
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

Yeah Bogot has good credit, A+. That should get him really cheap car insurance.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:23 AM   #26
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

SecondFiddle you're not funny.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:27 AM   #27
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
SecondFiddle you're not funny.

I know i'm an illusionist, while you were taping your response I was cleaning out your bank account.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:29 AM   #28
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Hope you have fun with that 51 dollars!!!
Old 07-08-2006, 09:32 AM   #29
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Hope you have fun with that 51 dollars!!!

I just got back from the X exchange site, and I have converted it to Meticals, that 51 bucks is now worth 300,000 in Mozambique.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:45 AM   #30
Grand Villain
Banned

Grand Villain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yeah Bogot has good credit, A+. That should get him really cheap car insurance.

You're right, the better your credit score, the lower your car insurance premium. In fact, you'd be amazed at how many factors go into determining your car insurance rate. Most are simply under the impression your driving record, age and what type of vehicle you drive establish your rate? When you tell people their credit score factors in, they seem to go ape-sh*t.

The following are factors that help determine your car insurance rate:

● Credit Score
● Territory (State, City, Zip Code)
● Age / Gender
● Driving History (3 Years)
● Vehicle(s)
● Your Current Insurance / Your Current Level of Insurance
● Your Occupation

With most insurance companies, the two heaviest factors are Credit Score and Territory. Does this sound fair? No, it doesn't, but if you look at the statistics it will show you most claims filed are mostly affected by how good or bad someone's Credit Score is, and then also where they're located (State, City, Zip Code).

And there you have it - your Insurance 101 for the day. Let us give special thanks to A. Bogut for making this happen.
Grand Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: