Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 07:33 PM   #16
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Photoshop Players in Different Jerseys???

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
KG Cavs Blue

btw do the Cavaliers use Red or Blue as their main road?

For the playoffs they had to pick 1 road jersey so they went with the blue.

I think bron bron likes the pretty blue colors. lol

Reg season I see red more than blue tho.

and I ment KG in a cavs uni not his name and number in one... its cool tho.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:36 PM   #17
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Old 06-05-2007, 07:37 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
For the playoffs they had to pick 1 road jersey so they went with the blue.

I think bron bron likes the pretty blue colors. lol

Reg season I see red more than blue tho.

and I ment KG in a cavs uni not his name and number in one... its cool tho.

They are only allowed to pick one road jersey for the playoffs? Didn't know that. Why?

Thanx for educating me!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:37 PM   #19
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
They are only allowed to pick one road jersey for the playoffs? Didn't know that. Why?

Thanx for educating me!

not sure... Read that on here, so hopefully its true.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:44 PM   #20
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Old 06-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #21
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22

Did you do that?
Old 06-05-2007, 07:48 PM   #22
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

No, my nephew found them and sent them to me.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #23
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22

Wow that looks so real.....nice.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:51 PM   #24
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

do one of either KG or jermaine o'neal in a lakers jersey...or better yet, a KG in a dallas uni
Old 06-05-2007, 08:57 PM   #25
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kevin Garnett in LA LAKERS Uniform
Old 06-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #26
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

ive seen that pic of KG in a lakers uni...it looks like he's really wearing one.

can anyone put KG in a mavs uni?
Old 06-05-2007, 10:04 PM   #27
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)

Cool but that's not what the Blazer's jerseys look like. The Blazer name is higher. There isn't that giant white space above the team name.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:06 PM   #28
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A Durant on Seattle one should be made.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:16 PM   #29
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)

for some reason i always felt durant would look fitting in a blazer uni, and he does!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #30
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

who did the one of kobe in a rockets uni???

i wanna see what KG would look like in a mavericks uni...i cant even imagine him in one.

what player in what teams uni do you think would be the weirdest...out of players today?

i think duncan in any other teams uni would look weird...lebron in a hornets would look really weird...garnett in a sonics wouldnt look right...its weird to think of these types of players in other teams threads.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread