Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2007, 01:05 AM   #16
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Why does FX rule television so goddamned much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
What network? Hopefully it's ABC so I can go watch the episodes free online like Lost (best show on TV).

It's ABC.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:06 AM   #17
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
Entourage has not been good, it's been putting me to sleep lately. The predictable and rehashed plot, dialogue, and characters are really driving me away. The last three episodes of Season 3 were great but all of the rest were utter crap.

I knew they would bring back Billy Walsh, and being one of my favorite characters, I was uber excited but they've made him more ******* and now he's just pissing me off. I'm looking forward to Ep. 1 S. 4, as it takes place on location in Bogota, if they fail at this episode I'll probably end up drifting away from the series.

I agree that some episodes were real downers. Overall season 2 was much better. At time season 2 almost seemed lime a comedy it made me laugh so hard, but season 3 didn't whether it was because the humour failed or the show took itself too seriously.

Ari's lesser role didn't help in the second half of season 3.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:21 AM   #18
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippos
I agree that some episodes were real downers. Overall season 2 was much better. At time season 2 almost seemed lime a comedy it made me laugh so hard, but season 3 didn't whether it was because the humour failed or the show took itself too seriously.

Ari's lesser role didn't help in the second half of season 3.

You mentioned funny moments, I have rarely laughed at Season 3 as well, but the naked midget who walked by Vince, Billy and E at the pool had me in stitches. One of the 3 funniest moments in Entourage history. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

They spent 8 or so epidoes throughout the series revolving around Medellin and NOTHING happened. That's what really pissed me off. If Vince's career is going nowhere, then why couldn't they have Drama's series take off during that time?

Ugh, maybe I'm reading too much into a 30min television show, I just take my entertainment very seriously.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:23 AM   #19
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
You mentioned funny moments, I have rarely laughed at Season 3 as well, but the naked midget who walked by Vince, Billy and E at the pool had me in stitches. One of the 3 funniest moments in Entourage history. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

They spent 8 or so epidoes throughout the series revolving around Medellin and NOTHING happened. That's what really pissed me off. If Vince's career is going nowhere, then why couldn't they have Drama's series take off during that time?

Ugh, maybe I'm reading too much into a 30min television show, I just take my entertainment very seriously. You know he can't stand being called "big suit". lol

I think season 4 will pick up. I mean there are so many possibilities with a new destination. Better be some crazy altercations with Walsh.

What I really want for season 4 is Walsh and Ari to go at it hard.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:57 AM   #20
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I love Rescue Me. Season 4 starts on Wednesday.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: