Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-07-2007, 12:31 AM   #16
SoulMattic
I airball my layups

SoulMattic has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ISH NBA 2k7 Draft League(XBOX 360)

I'm in..

gamertag: soulmattic

team: Bobcats
SoulMattic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:03 AM   #17
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Give me a lock on the Raptors please. . .

My membership is on idle right now so in that case
Ill be using my lil brothers tag which I blieve is "Italianrudeboy" or something along those lines. . .
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:04 PM   #18
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

only need 6 more people
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:56 PM   #19
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Put me in as a possibility. I'll be the Knick btw.

Last edited by ALBballer : 06-07-2007 at 01:59 PM.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:59 PM   #20
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I will play.

My gamertag is foye for mvp, and I will take the Wolves.

im cheerin for this guy
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:05 AM   #21
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

bump
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:12 AM   #22
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Hey, put me down for the Houston Rockets. If everybody plays, this should be fun. Its been done once on here before and it failed. Hopefully, this one can stay active.

Gamertag: donutking420
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:18 AM   #23
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

{IGOTGAME} You using this ---> http://online.2ksports.com/
to organize this thing ?
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:57 AM   #24
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

Gamertag: chrisr87
Put me down for the Knicks!
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:28 AM   #25
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
Give me a lock on the Raptors please. . .

My membership is on idle right now so in that case
Ill be using my lil brothers tag which I blieve is "Italianrudeboy" or something along those lines. . .

let me know the gamertag and send me a message on live and I will put you down...

Need at least 4 more ACTIVE people to get started...Im hoping to get the draft done before Sunday...

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 06-08-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:03 PM   #26
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

GT Jeppetoo

Team Wolves.

Keep this thread bumped before i forget about it
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:06 PM   #27
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

The league is called: ISH 2k7 Masters

there is a password.... its my username: younggrease42

join up soon...I wanna have the draft soon...
Old 06-08-2007, 07:10 PM   #28
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

bump

the website for the league :

http://online.2ksports.com/league/index?p=360&l=151880

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 06-08-2007 at 07:24 PM.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #29
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

bump, 4 teams are signed up...
Old 06-09-2007, 06:55 PM   #30
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

hey hey hey hold on. I'm gonna get my xbox un modded tonight or tomorrow. Don't draft until Monday or something.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: